Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Just got to final task, you will need 4830 doves .The drop rate is the same as the pearls and wedding invitations . I certainly will not be able to finish, that's with a level 250 farm and a well developed  flower farm, playing far too many hours since the moment this event started .
    Why introduce an event that clearly has not been properly thought out, as 95% of players will not finish it .I must admit to being mildly displeased (British understatement)  :#  :#
  • Just got to final task, you will need 4830 doves .The drop rate is the same as the pearls and wedding invitations . I certainly will not be able to finish, that's with a level 250 farm and a well developed  flower farm, playing far too many hours since the moment this event started .
    Why introduce an event that clearly has not been properly thought out, as 95% of players will not finish it .I must admit to being mildly displeased (British understatement)  :#  :#
    I agree with you Gary it took me 3 days to finish the pearls and am level 110 I think.  I cannot imagine smaller farms.

It is truly a waste of resources
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 13.01.2018
    Just got to final task, you will need 4830 doves .The drop rate is the same as the pearls and wedding invitations . I certainly will not be able to finish, that's with a level 250 farm and a well developed  flower farm, playing far too many hours since the moment this event started .
    whoa!! no way 4830 zzzzzz... i am guessing 99.9% wont finish ....  i don't think my FF is too shabby and for sure a huge struggle I won't finish  all for a 90/7 6x4 deco  sheesh  anyone figure out the farm $$ cash cost of this thing that would go to Greta anyway
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Unless you want to use enormous amounts of seaweed and gold, I suggest you pack it in. Totally incompetent number balancing , purely in my opinion of course 
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I too have a well developed FF and usually do not have any problem with 'drop' type events and steps, but I will not being doing this event again unless they drastically reduce the numbers required or give us a fireworks booster (at least 100%) for the whole time! 

J

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Unless you want to use enormous amounts of seaweed and gold, I suggest you pack it in. Totally incompetent number balancing , purely in my opinion of course 
    I'll still try to get as far as I can (without gold), but only because of the 300 Event Points for every stage.

I'm currently on Stage 5 (looking for invitations), I MIGHT be able to finish that one before time runs out for another 300 points.

If it weren't for the WWC though, I'd have packed it in already.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151

If it weren't for the WWC though, I'd have packed it in already.
    Me too! There is 2.5 days left: It has taken me 1.5 days each to get the 1930 pearls and invitations (just finished). No way I am going to get 4830 doves!

J

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I have no idea of how they got to the amounts they seem to think is possible to collect within time, am guessing their calculator is broken.... Adjustments are needed!

Cheers
  • I have a well developed 328 level farm with everything maxed up to level 9.  This wedding planner thing is totally impossible to finish.  So if I can't finish a level 3 drop event, your drop rates are completely skewed.  Thanks GGS for dumping another completely untested and bug ridden event on your faithful customers.  How long will all that last do you think? WTF
  • Agreed..farmer glenn (US1)....I have been on level2 for more than 2 days and producing everything as quickly as allowed and still can't get past it...if adjustments don't come....it will go by the waste side for me !

I am so tired of wasting my time..................................where is my fun game    :(
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63

Well looking at others comments I guess I will not finish wedding planner   So many doves and I still have over 500 invitations ...NO WAY!!!

• kevbert (GB1)kevbert (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    I cannot believe I got to level 5 and discovered that I had no chance of completing it. From the posts there are people with *much* higher level farms that have given up. I had to use almost all of my seaweed to finish level 4 and took 3 days to do level 2, only to find yet another (the third in this event) totally unrealistic drop rate.
    What were you thinking?
    Not a happy bunny.

• edie04 (US1)edie04 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    good idea - poor execution.  Unrealistic quantities and poor drop rates.  Someone over there forgot the time for
    harvesting.  Until you send a notification to all that harvested quantities have gone up and the amount needed has gone down, i will NOT play this event again.
    You set us all up to fail.  
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    The drop rate of wedding invitations is the same as the pearls, with another collection task to follow . I will be pushed to complete this, with a level 255 farm , and only got this far by emptying my barns .Possibly a rebalance is required ....
    Finished the Wedding invitations & encountered another roadblock - 4830 a bird in the hand to be found in the meadow.. After harvesting 3 meadows I have amassed 30.. With just over 1 day to go this is unrealistic objective ...Wake up Daniel.. You are not making me very happy:-((((((((((((
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Keep task 1 as it is.  Task 2 requires 1000 black pearls and it is way too much.  Level 80 player can only collect 120 in a day, a harvest in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Player needs to complete 6 tasks in 6 days.  Need to reduce requirements for black pearls by 90%.  
    Obviously this whole 3 Weddings & A Rigmarole was NOT fully tested as any fool would have seen that it is impossible to complete.. Even after using quite a bit of seaweed???? as well as spending a lot of time on this game???.. Feel most unhappy re the course of events .And if this is only level 3 difficulty level LOL.. My Farm is lvl351 .. 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 15.01.2018
    Keep task 1 as it is.  Task 2 requires 1000 black pearls and it is way too much.  Level 80 player can only collect 120 in a day, a harvest in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Player needs to complete 6 tasks in 6 days.  Need to reduce requirements for black pearls by 90%.  
    how did you get 1000 black pearls if we all start at lvl 3?  is it lvl then split by farm lvl? if so i have not seen anything but that is not to say that is not the way it is -- mine were 1930 pearl and 1930 invites and 4830 doves - never going to finish the doves

• BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    10 hours for pasta basket and got 7 doves how do they expect ANYONE to finish took 2 days for pearls and 2.5 days for invitations this is stupid will not finish and will not play again and I am a level150 and can not do this I cannot spend 24 hours a day for a game have a job and family,nor can I spend money on this game I think GG may have just lost me. 
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Why is the drop rates for all of the new themed event items the same as worldwide championship points?  Copying code without testing could cause unexpected results.  
  • im with the others....the flower farm production times are too long to have an event with the drop rates this high..
  • It disappoints me to have to say this again, but we all should be suspicious of any new event put out by GGS.  
  • I agree, I won't get near the finish. Needs better drop rate at the very least.
  • Level 103. Still need over 700 pearls. No brainer...not doing this again.
    Not a happy camper:-(( Finished step 5 of 3 Weddings and was confronted with 4830 Birds with just over a day left.. Now I have been playing non stop, using seaweed humus to get to this point.. I am most disappointed.. I should have steered clear of this esp after the pathetic Cat Tree. You have once again disappointed the farmers GGS:-((  I am lvl 351
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 15.01.2018
    The same thing happened with the New event on Gourmet Farm. The drop rate for items was unrealistic there too. I think that someone must have forgotten to change a few things in the code. And this Event....well let's see...

Rigmarole: a lengthy and complicated procedure. Yep....got that right!! lol

I just gave up on both, it wasn't worth it to me at all.

I'm glad that GGS is trying to do something different for us but we need it to be achievable (Like Fish HWE), otherwise, it's pointless!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Anyone managed to finish this or anywhere near finishing it?  For level 3 the amounts for the black pearls, invitations and doves are far too high, practically impossible to finish unless you use gold and I for one am not wasting any on it.  GGS have not thought this one out but then again probably want us to use gold to fill their pockets!
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have a level 231 farm. With the older weekly events I have completed level 7's in all of them. Right now I am doing level 6 since there is so many other things going on. I will complete it without great difficulty.

With the wedding planner I am "only" doing level 3. The drop rates are so bad I will not complete it. The deco prize at this level is not high enough value for me to be keeping anyways. If the drop rate isn't fixed, I won't be doing this event again.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Anyone managed to finish this or anywhere near finishing it?  For level 3 the amounts for the black pearls, invitations and doves are far too high, practically impossible to finish unless you use gold and I for one am not wasting any on it.  GGS have not thought this one out but then again probably want us to use gold to fill their pockets!
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    Its not right - the numbers are wrong - how can you seriously be expected to finish this 

• Yup same here, played intensively since it started. Fell off my snowboard and hurt my shoulder so played a ton of Big Farm while it heals. No chance of finishing. My flower farm is pretty well developed for my level and I don't stand a chance of finishing it. As you have said the drop rates for the doves are far to low. I have only managed to get about a quarter of what I need in the last 36 hrs or so with 24 left to go. The deco as reward is lvl 5 which I would probably use for deco parts after building it. It is far to tough compared to the UFO event currently going on. I am playing lvl 4 on that and I am well ahead, nearly finished apples with 3 days to go. GGS don't seem to play test anything.
Sign In to comment.