Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Is there a specific level farms need to be to get the new event ? i have a player who has not got it.
    level 62 & up. I found out the hard way.
    And that's only good if you have citrus trees just to start the first task.  I don't even know what is on the second or third task,  or....
  • why can't we choose our difficulty level

I am a lower level player and my flower farm in small

I cannot finish event on difficultly level 2

• correction - why are we all having to do difficulty level 3 of new themed events??  we should be able to choose our own difficulty level
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    correction - why are we all having to do difficulty level 3 of new themed events??  we should be able to choose our own difficulty level
    U have no right to argue I think this is due to the first time they launch the event and sure they made it hard for a bigfarmer as well so u just need to chk what's good and what's not in this event for u I think its not good because its asking a bit too Much  pearls as second task 
  • Please can we have some fireworks to help with the drop rate in Wedding Planner :)
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    1930 pearls with poor drop rate
    1930 invites  with poor drop rate 
    very expensive donations
    4830 doves with the same poor drop rate 

even though i had lots of SS and except for jasmine they wer just sitting doing nothing - those are very expensive to make as is using seaweed fert on the fields at GGS's stated gold value of 990 gold

not going to be able to finish this at all and giving up as not even worth the bother in farm $$, time or effort - doesn't even give that much in event points

all this for a 6x4 deco worth 90/7 that would go to Greta anyway 
    1930 pearls with poor drop rate
    1930 invites  with poor drop rate 
    very expensive donations
    4830 doves with the same poor drop rate 

even though i had lots of SS and except for jasmine they wer just sitting doing nothing - those are very expensive to make as is using seaweed fert on the fields at GGS's stated gold value of 990 gold

not going to be able to finish this at all and giving up as not even worth the bother in farm $$, time or effort - doesn't even give that much in event points

all this for a 6x4 deco worth 90/7 that would go to Greta anyway 
    This is basically an event thats need to be skipped as long as over MF special seeds can't be synchronized with the flower farm we cant done this event in a normal condition :'( but we are under a pressure of wwc we need to play this event to gain the points as I don't like playing temp farm
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I find the wedding planner event really hard. I am retired and play everyday and on a lot through the day. I agree with others on the drop rate for pearls and invites. To me why doesn't the invites hit all the farms, since we pull from all the farms to fulfill some of the task. I hope this can be improved.
  • I find the wedding planner event really hard. I am retired and play everyday and on a lot through the day. I agree with others on the drop rate for pearls and invites. To me why doesn't the invites hit all the farms, since we pull from all the farms to fulfill some of the task. I hope this can be improved.

I agree it need a rework to reduce the amounts or improve the drop rate a lot.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree @Terri8 (US1) , the drop rates need to be increase.

Looks like I will fail the Wedding planner event. I'm not bragging, but I do level 4 on all the other themed events and get them done in 2 days. These 2 new events really need the drop rates increased. It was a close race with the Food truck and it looks like I'll fail on the Wedding planner. That's not good, all donated produce just wasted 
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I agree @Terri8 (US1) , the drop rates need to be increase.

Looks like I will fail the Wedding planner event. I'm not bragging, but I do level 4 on all the other themed events and get them done in 2 days. These 2 new events really need the drop rates increased. It was a close race with the Food truck and it looks like I'll fail on the Wedding planner. That's not good, all donated produce just wasted 
    I agree. I usually do level 5 on all of the other themes and have no issues and a couple of days to spare. The food truck finished with a day to spare (no gold) and I started the 6th task for the Wedding Planner yesterday morning or late Friday, do not remember.(fairly sure I will not finish this what with the drop rates) Some of the smaller farms in my co-op feel a bit discouraged when the bigger farms are struggling. It takes a bit of doing to keep them uplifted. Our chat room is dwindling as people struggle to do their work and do not take the time to visit. If you are like me, I understand we can pick and choose, but I am competitive, even with myself. I try to do everything and wonder how we are suppose to grow multiple items for one event in the same plot. Still hoping they find the balance. My understanding is, they only have one person balancing what with the change and loss of creative people in the office. They are said to be booked into April with fixes and upcoming new items. Volcano farm just around the corner. Rumored to be released next month. Anyway, Happy Farming.
    IceeMimi (Leader of the Green Giants)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I can now report that I will fail the Wedding event.  I will get close but will not make it.  I usually do 6 or 7 on every other event.  I have not failed to complete a weekly event in over 4 years.  I am not trying to brag, but I have a well-developed farm, and if I cannot complete level 3, very few can.  

Also, just to get this close, I used up lots of special seeds to work the drops into my time frame.  I could not repeat that, as I used my entire inventory of special Aloe and Vanilla.

Can we get confirmation that this will be fixed by the next time this event runs?  This is very easy to do.  (I have seen GGS adjust drops required in a short time frame before....we know it can be done)
    Nothing will help what u said is completly perfect I can't do this event as well the farm I have in ff easily can but the drop rates are just awesome banzai what I waste I think more then I can say  :o still nothing we have and yet it's just a rank 3 event just think what will require in the rank 6 or 7 damn can't even think about that
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I think, taht in both of the 2 new events, that the drop rate are way too low. I hope that will improve over time.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I will state as I stated on day one - the Wedding Event is NOT possible to finish without spending lots of gold, while trying to harvest faster to get the droprate up.
    I had a lot in storage of what was asked to donate - but even if it didn't cost anything extra now - I'm sure we agree that I *did* pay for the goods earlier....
    So around midnight I will be done with the next to last level - but since I can read from others experience, that I will need +4000 white dows to finish the last level - I will not continue.
    How come you make events we cant possibly finish without spending MUCH gold - it's simply not fair. I understand that many players are willing to spend gold - I am too, but it should be MY choice if I want to speed things up, definetely NOT yours....
    Hopeless Event-managers - you dont even bother to test the event first...OR you have tested it with endless amounts of gold?....please show me one screenshot of a player who actually finished the event ?

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    There's a specific thread for Wedding Event - please post your experience there, so mods can show it to 'whoever' is in charge of this mess...

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3791789#Comment_3791789
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yeah, well.  I gave it a shot.  Should have stopped sooner than I did. We are being bombarded with too many events, and it just keeps getting worse, instead of better, so the decision to eliminate this one from my lineup is a no brainer.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

I hoe the powers to be will see this and take into consideration some pointer from a veteran player.

I like the 2 new events (food truck and wedding) How ever especially the wedding it is impossible with out gold unless you are on 20/7 and even then I am not sure it could be done without gold.

On the wedding event the last 2 tasks either need reduced amounts or some way to collect faster. Remember the Flower farm has no way other than gold to speed up olives, citrus or apiaries. No seaweed for them. The amounts dropped should also be adjusted. They need to be higher. To get only 10 birds for something that take 8 hours is crazy.

Now if I can not without gold level 3 of the events (and I complete the other weekly events level 7 with time to spare) then why would I bother even opening it again. 

I do not mind spending gold but I do not want to have gold the only way to do something. 

Now it has been said before but over the past 3 or 4 months nothing has worked right even old event . So why are you adding anything new? Work on Fixing what we have not creating. 

PLEASE STOP ADDING NEW THINGS UNTIL EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORKING 100%

Again I like the new event but I am sick of all the stuff not working and it sucks the fun out of the game and makes you not want to bother with anything especially anything new as you know it is not going to work before you even open it.

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

Now it has been said before but over the past 3 or 4 months nothing has worked right even old event . So why are you adding anything new? Work on Fixing what we have not creating. 

PLEASE STOP ADDING NEW THINGS UNTIL EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORKING 100%

Again I like the new event but I am sick of all the stuff not working and it sucks the fun out of the game and makes you not want to bother with anything especially anything new as you know it is not going to work before you even open it.

According to the twich-thingy, then the reason that they keep comming in with new stuff is that people get bored, with whats running, and wants new stuff.
    I NEVER have seen that there - in the english forum anyway - have any demand on new stuff. Its more the other way..... We want this fixed (like I stated in my own tread about a week ago).
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    By the way GGS, I keep getting asked when the Naughty and Nice that sells the fishing rods (Ghost Rods) will return.  It has been months.  Can we get an answer on this?

The culinary event is back, remember if you are not in a co-op you can't plant edge plants so don't bother wasting your time and effort on task one, because you won't go any further unless you use gold to finish it.  
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Image result for crazy calendar pics

Food truck has returned but it is not on the calendar.....hense rendering the calendar useless as most of these events are    :(

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 17.01.2018
    Food truck isn't on the WWC calendar, but isn't unscheduled ...  WascallyWabbit announced when it would be coming on 30th December here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest

Themed Events
    Food Truck - 02/01 14:00 - 08/01 13:59
    Hawaii - 05/01 09:00 - 11/01 21:59
    Wedding Planner - 10/01 14:00 - 16/01 13:59
    Food Truck - 16/01 23:59 - 22/01 23:59
    Wedding Planner - 23/01 14:00 - 29/01 13:59
    Food Truck - 30/01 14:00 - 05/02 13:59
    The culinary event is back, remember if you are not in a co-op you can't plant edge plants so don't bother wasting your time and effort on task one, because you won't go any further unless you use gold to finish it.  
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) dear there are open coops as well joined them for that part of the event and the. Moment is complete then u have to leave the cop simple :blush:
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) dear there are open coops as well joined them for that part of the event and the. Moment is complete then u have to leave the cop simple :blush:
    It's pretty simple.  This game says you don't have to join a co-op to play, yet if you are not in a co-op you can't play this specific event without gold.  I don't want to join a co-op, and I should not be forced to do so just to play an event.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Don't bother playing this, period. The goods you have to donate are in no way compensated by what you receive.
    As for the weddingplanner.....that one I will ignore also.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Can the lower levels play now ? I ask because i have a few coopsters who didn't complete level 3 first time round and now have only level 3 to do again.  So do small levels get nowt again ? 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    I dont understand the meaning of GGS,are the really hooping that all of us go looking for a new game so the can close this one???Its already one over the other stupidity,start to get enough of the miserie this bunge of amateurs are giving to us
Sign In to comment.