Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Top Secret: Area 43

Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
edited 08.01.2018 in Suggestions
Hello Big Farmers:
Ive been wondering for a long time now, will GGS use this undeveloped space at the horse ranch?
I have a few ideas of my own-- Fireworks Stand, Rock Quarry, Water-themed Amusement Park, Rodeo School-- and I want to hear more suggestions.  Right now it seems like a waste of space with no purpose.  :)

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on

Comments

• I think that this space would be a good place to play fun games and win small prizes such as saddles, halter, and treats for your horses.
  • But I think that a Firework Stands, Water-themed amusement parks are cool too.  Also, maybe they should add a rock wall.
  • i think its a great place for some gambling ... maybe some poker ...wager some fish to win more fish ..... or some Slots ....put in a donkey and win some poop...jackpots could be extra construction slot anytime anywhere (one time only of course)...
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I do not want to spoil the fun, but if I remember correctly from that GGS life stream, the area is ment for the private horse races that we would be able to organize (when update takes place).
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I do not want to spoil the fun, but if I remember correctly from that GGS life stream, the area is ment for the private horse races that we would be able to organize (when update takes place).
    Was this mentioned in the first or second live stream?
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Was this mentioned in the first or second live stream?
    Is there a second one? Here is what they said (as aaabbb1 says):

"Like we plan to do more with the horse paddock, were actually every player can build up their own stadium and hold races, championships for other players"

quote taken from the transcript that our lovely mods posted and that you can find here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/165968/announcement-big-farm-tv-first-live-broadcasting#latest

Not sure if it would be for that area, but it would make sense.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Wonder if they'll be betting.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Wonder if they'll be betting.
    The possibility of wagering against other players would make it easy to exploit the game.
Sign In to comment.