Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Questions about decorations?

archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
Sorry if this has been asked already... as I cannot find information anywhere to confirm.

Can one build a deco, tick it off in the tower and then recycle the deco without it not being counted in the tower anymore?

Does that make sense?
Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,580
    Sorry if this has been asked already... as I cannot find information anywhere to confirm.

Can one build a deco, tick it off in the tower and then recycle the deco without it not being counted in the tower anymore?

Does that make sense?
    I think that once you check it off in the tower, it stays there even if you destroy the deco.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 09.01.2018

Does that make sense?
    I think that once you check it off in the tower, it stays there even if you destroy the deco.

Artful is right

I do this all the time, when I have no use for a deco:
    1. I build up the deco on a place I temporarely emptied by taking out an excisting deco (without DTP and rebuild time)
    2. Then I unlock it in the deco-tower
    3. Then I demolish it (this way I don't miss out on the $ I get for demolishing it) OR I give this deco directly to Greta for spare parts (then you don't need to build it up first); 
    4. ... and put the excisting deco back in it's former place.
    Once you unlocked a decoration in the deco-tower it'll stay there permanently, whatever you may do with the deco itself!

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 07.02.2018
    Has anyone had problems with the Phileas' balloon level 6?

I've built, and rebuilt it several times and it never counts in the tower.

UPDATE: This has finally decided to work and has been checked off in the tower!
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 62

How do I get the Beckoning cat??Horse trailer and Golden Horses??

FarmerHoneybowm @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,580

How do I get the Beckoning cat??Horse trailer and Golden Horses??

You can either buy them if a random offer pops up, or win them in events.  The horse trailer is one of the prizes in this month's horse tournament if you reach Platinum level.  

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file