Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 9th - Horse Season Details and a New Skyline - Discussion

Comments

• I just finished the Hawaii event....level 7.  In the past, I have always been able to choose between the Tiki and the Pool.  This time there was no choice.  Am I missing something here?
    I was given a choice.  Perhaps it's different at level 7?
    this has happened to me a few times as well. it just gives you the decoration. its always been the original deco that's in my drop box, 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I just finished the Hawaii event....level 7.  In the past, I have always been able to choose between the Tiki and the Pool.  This time there was no choice.  Am I missing something here?
    At level 7 there is no choice: there is only the pool for level 7. The same for the other events: only fountain for fairy, only waterfall for nature, only observatory for UFO and only dragon for Asian.
  • I love this game and I am happy about the upcoming updates.
  • How about this!  FIX some of the things that are broken before adding new content!  That would be a really welcome change!  
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I just finished the Hawaii event....level 7.  In the past, I have always been able to choose between the Tiki and the Pool.  This time there was no choice.  Am I missing something here?
    Level 7 has 1 prize, no choice. 
  • sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    i dont think yoy belive that players have a life outside bigfarm, i started the weddingplanner, and, well im not surprised, pearls to colleckt wil not be posible unles you woork 24  24 24 and i need sleep , need to take care of famely, housewoork, ans a job, thanks bigfarm to only thinking of those who dosenent have a life 
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    wascally
    i have reloaded, refreshed, logged out/in, cleared, deleted, changed browsers,    still am unable to get rid of the 5311.   any ideas?  anyone??

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I did the first task in the Wedding Planner event as I had plenty of everything on hand and there was monetary compensation.  The pearls will just have to rain from the sky.  Too much else going on -- in the game and in my real life.  Kiss the bride for me. :)
  • How do you collect pearls for step #2?  I went fishing in 2 spots myself, sent Oleg out and sent the boats out too.  All came back with nothing but fish!  Yes, yes, I refreshed, logged out, cleared the cache............Is this a glitch?

Moonshine
    How do you collect pearls for step #2?  I went fishing in 2 spots myself, sent Oleg out and sent the boats out too.  All came back with nothing but fish!  Yes, yes, I refreshed, logged out, cleared the cache............Is this a glitch?

Moonshine
    apparently bad wording. people are reporting getting pearl drops from harvesting on the FF.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    wascally
    i have reloaded, refreshed, logged out/in, cleared, deleted, changed browsers,    still am unable to get rid of the 5311.   any ideas?  anyone??

same here

• micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Hello,please help me.Where can I find the Wedding Planner Event?Which farm is it on?
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Hello,please help me.Where can I find the Wedding Planner Event?Which farm is it on?
    It is on the flower farm.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    How do you collect pearls for step #2?  I went fishing in 2 spots myself, sent Oleg out and sent the boats out too.  All came back with nothing but fish!  Yes, yes, I refreshed, logged out, cleared the cache............Is this a glitch?

Moonshine

wascally

same here

@Rogue Moon (US1), @Lylu (INT1)

Keep in mind you can't clear cache while the game is running; it will fail, because the (game file) is in use.  You have to completely close the game, then load a new browser window and clear cache before loading the game.  On FireFox, Chrome & Opera (and probably others), just press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE to bring up the clear cache menu on a blank tab (again, without the game running), select "Everything" or "All Time" for the time range and make sure the "Cache" or "cached images and files" checkboxes are selected. 

FireFox:

Chrome:

And then, when you log back in, make sure you select the server you play on (it may no longer be set as the default), and make sure you're on the LOGIN tab:

Good luck.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Thank you,NormaHelen
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 10.01.2018
    Whatever update happened with the cat tree yesterday which I didn't have a problem with before has now caused me to no longer collect charms anymore. Why fix something that wasn't broken, but now is???????????? This is the 2nd time a problem with it has been fixed which has resulted in me no longer collecting charms. Give cat tree to everyone since most of us should have already had enough charms to build it before it gets messed with!!!! 

I will not send in another support ticket as no one at GGS ever responds back! 
  • Skye MacDuell (US1)Skye MacDuell (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 11.01.2018
    Pearls are dropping on flower farm ... not while fishing.  The task wording is very confusing.
  • "Other Changes

This update also comes with a few things that will help the team be ready for some future events (such as updating reward lists) and some other general balancing updates, again to help be ready for some future events. There are also some changes in how assets are managed, but this does not affect players except to speed up certain processes in the game slightly."

Did this so called BALANCING have anything to do with the disappearance of OVER 11,000,000 Competition Horseshoes from my account???

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I'm concerned its the Fishing Hardworker that will be the main event getting "rebalanced"....well it was fun while it lasted!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • outawac (US1)outawac (US1) US1 Posts: 49

I also enjoy the Fishing HWE the way it is.   I most likely will never get in the top 100 slots, but that's OK, it is still a challenge and very fun to play the way it is now.  Please don't change or rebalance the Fishing HWE.  Thanks for listening. 

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Fully agree , the wedding invites have the same drop rates and number in task # 5 and i'm dreading the pigeons in task # 6  :o
  • AWESOME as of 16:00 MST I no longer get a MISSION REPORT & also do not get a chance to start another mission within 3 minutes to get the 10% bonus.

Way to go BUG FARM - & I WANT MY GOLDEN HORSESHOES BACK SO I CAN BUY A DARN HORSE AT MARKET - jerks
    edited 13.01.2018
    AWESOME as of 16:00 MST I no longer get a MISSION REPORT & also do not get a chance to start another mission within 3 minutes to get the 10% bonus.

I'm getting a mission report only about every third or fourth time since the CC started.  Very aggravating.
    Now I'm not getting the mission report at all ... not a single one.  Not even sure if I'm getting RPs.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 13.01.2018
    silly question but where is the horse trailer and ice palace from the last horse racing season found ???
  • "Other Changes

This update also comes with a few things that will help the team be ready for some future events (such as updating reward lists) and some other general balancing updates, again to help be ready for some future events. There are also some changes in how assets are managed, but this does not affect players except to speed up certain processes in the game slightly."

Did this so called BALANCING have anything to do with the disappearance of OVER 11,000,000 Competition Horseshoes from my account???

@ESP2014 (US1) Not at all  :o  If you are sure that you did not use them, in Santa's workshop for example & they are still missing after reloading your game (CTRL+F5) then you will need to do a support ticket. Also make sure that you are running the correct version of the game, if you right-click on your farm you should see this number: 
    V4.0.931 S99.579.0 iXML5318

AWESOME as of 16:00 MST I no longer get a MISSION REPORT & also do not get a chance to start another mission within 3 minutes to get the 10% bonus.

I'm getting a mission report only about every third or fourth time since the CC started.  Very aggravating.
    Now I'm not getting the mission report at all ... not a single one.  Not even sure if I'm getting RPs.
    @ESP2014 (US1)  @artful (US1)  Is this still happening? :/

silly question but where is the horse trailer and ice palace from the last horse racing season found ???
    @JustMe (US1)  If you ended the horse season in Platinum or Diamond leagues, the Crystal Carriage deco should be in your dropbox as usual & the Snowbound skin was for the farmhouse on your main farm, so if you click that & go to the paint point, you should find that.

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 13.01.2018
    @JustMe (US1)  If you ended the horse season in Platinum or Diamond leagues, the Crystal Carriage deco should be in your dropbox as usual & the Snowbound skin was for the farmhouse on your main farm, so if you click that & go to the paint point, you should find that.

UDATE

Ignore this post below  - sorry

pardon me  the horse trailer is for this season  

no carriage and had looked several time but saw it on other's farms

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

Question:  Besides this last horse season, what other event was the Snowbound Farmhouse skin offered as a reward?
Sign In to comment.