Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

stupid fleas are back

going to get a bug bomb - this goldfish event is a bust

Comments

• havefunall (GB1)havefunall (GB1) Posts: 31
    edited 10.01.2018
    Why isn't the goldfish event announced?
  • I just realized they dont give a darn about the players but just throw things into the game. My bad
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    WOW!  Thanks for posting, I did not even notice the goldfish rescue truck.  
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    The only 2 things to do in the goldfish event is to make feed with lots of corn eggs and apples, and tell Oleg to go fish for 480000 for 22 hours.  Fleas are useless, they only give 1 goldfish.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The only 2 things to do in the goldfish event is to make feed with lots of corn eggs and apples, and tell Oleg to go fish for 480000 for 22 hours.  Fleas are useless, they only give 1 goldfish.  
    Actually they give 2 if you activate the Amphibian, even at it's lowest level (10%) just before you go fishing in the mini-game.  Combine the 2 (30 GoldFish in 22 hours with Oleg) and however many bait you have (and the 50% Amphibian), and you can bring in a lot of goldfish - 45 from Oleg plus  double however much you have in bait.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    no goldfish i know eats flea - i ran a poll amongst both normal and exotic goldfish of all ages and the answer was a unanimous "YUCK"
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I WISH gg would give us the ability to DELETE events we have no intention of playing.

I'm SICK of blue bugs flying out of everything.  And if the programers had any common sense at all they would know FISH don't eat FLEAS.     How about smiling earth worms, with wings so they can fly out of fields too.  

But even that, the newness of this event has warn off on me.  It's just a boring rerun now. 
  • I WISH gg would give us the ability to DELETE events we have no intention of playing.

I'm SICK of blue bugs flying out of everything.  And if the programers had any common sense at all they would know FISH don't eat FLEAS.     How about smiling earth worms, with wings so they can fly out of fields too.  

But even that, the newness of this event has warn off on me.  It's just a boring rerun now. 
    yep even more stuff to slow done our comps, plus while we see the flea's flying about we fail to notice the reduction in the drop items ! What is the use of the world wide calender, last week the start dates were wrong and we do not get told when half of the events are starting, so what is the use of it ?  o:)o:)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 11.01.2018
    Goldfish event is laughable... minutes after it started some people were already at 8 - 9 million points.

It's impossible to get a high place and it has no really decent rewards.

But I'll plod along with it, I won't go out of my way for it though as it's a worthless event
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I have enough goldfish to last a lifetime & am not playing, but I will make pellets for goldfish in pond AND THAT'S IT!!! I don't know how many are in pond, I don't care but will feed whatever is in there & I'll contribute to upgrade pond to help coop AND THAT'S IT!!! As they said in live broadcast "you don't have to play everything" so ....
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 12.01.2018
    the goldfish - just did this event-

fleas are annoying and useless - requires catching fleas -->making bait --> manually fishing too many annoying steps ---need fleas to make bait ONLY if you manually fish 1 to 2 fish at a time (if you don't scream and yank out your hair over how slow and boring it is)

fish flakes only good for the actual event (pellets are for pond on CV) annoying time to make similar to completely worthless horse pellets 

not seeing pellets making any points for the event 

too boring and expensive (with Oleg)  1 - 23 hours times with inequitable $$ amounts 

manual fishing WAY WAY too boring who actually has fun watching some caught fish already at the top swim back and forth 5-10x?

or fish with goldfish "bait" only to see your line pass through a school of 5-10  o drop to a bottom fish of no importance and obviously not the bait used (using all the "best" equipment)

or have the all baited fish (and some of the actual fish) disappear in less than 10 minutes of fishing - absolutely crap

fish congregate in one corner at the bottom - sure you can refresh the game but ugh need to do that over and over and that makes the existing fish disappear after a few times of refreshing

"fishbowl prize" not worth the effort but it comes with the needed (for many players) goldfish to put in the CV pond - i have a whole 1/5 happiness on this one - whee!!

- not even an event but a permanent fixture - no need to see this but 1x per quarter!! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file