Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Comments

• So 3 CHWE one after another but no FHWE? Are you kidding me?
    We just finished a Fishing HWE 2 days ago.
    and next is on the 14/15th

blue background is fishing
    brown background is classic
    No it isnt FHWE lasts only 3 days not 4 and there is no blue background on the calendar lol that is green.
  • Can anybody help me?
    I am operating from internet explorer, but big farm wil not load. It sticks on the blue good games screen.
    I have tried everything I know how to de.
    I have cleared my history, deleted de link from favorates, tried to load from a different link, etc....
    But nothing works. :(
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    since yesterday after hot fix there is a pb for ppl from the benelux to load both on NL and FR
    See dedicated thread in dutch
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 05.01.2018
    Can anybody help me?
    I am operating from internet explorer, but big farm wil not load. It sticks on the blue good games screen.
    I have tried everything I know how to de.
    I have cleared my history, deleted de link from favorates, tried to load from a different link, etc....
    But nothing works. :(

@Britse-spitser (NL1)     

Did you try clearing your flash cache?   https://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

Cod is starting to be found in every fish pool again.

Starting to see double cod again.  

When will they change the appearance of fishing points to a more suitable one?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Cod is starting to be found in every fish pool again.

Starting to see double cod again.  

When will they change the appearance of fishing points to a more suitable one?
    I agree.  There was nothing wrong with using Oleg for the WWCC points icon ... don't know why they changed it to make it confusing for everyone.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Which day of the week do we get the wwc coins again? Was it Fridays?
  • when do we get our silver coins from WWC??
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    when do we get our silver coins from WWC??
    Usually on Friday's.  Keep an eye on the Mod Bulletin thread, they'll let us know.
  • I would like to begin by saying a big, big thank you to Big Farm for their speedy solution to the WWC hik-up.
    We all know that bugs and problems can and will occur with such complicated programming and arrangements.
    So after a brief moment of disappiontment, my Co-op and I are in full swing again. The hard-worker event was a big succes with our co-op. 5 players in the top 25. Wow! 
    So thank you again for helping us get back on track with lots of fun.

Secondly thank you to all the players that took time out to help others in need. To mention just a few: WascallyWabbit,PicklePaws, and Michiru.

And lastly; speeking of bugs; its time to put them to work. Here fishy, fishy, fishy. I have full confidence that we will all get our silver coins for the WWC. 

Good luck and have fun ;)

• I would love to offer a suggestion on how to rank the servers.

Take the average of the top 200 in the rankings for each level group. These are most likely the ones actually paying attention and competing.

Maybe make the coin payout slightly less skewed toward the server rankings. It seems I get fewer and fewer coins for more clicks.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Usually on Friday's.  Keep an eye on the Mod Bulletin thread, they'll let us know.
    I got silver coins today (few minutes ago) after game crash  - are those my missing coins or are they from this past week - and yup it's not Friday - go figure!!
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 10.01.2018
    Yes - the skimpy coin payout is causing fewer people to even try competing in this event.  Payout should not be tied to server rankings at all.
    I got silver coins today (few minutes ago) after game crash  - are those my missing coins or are they from this past week - and yup it's not Friday - go figure!!
    Yup, I just reloaded and got a popup for some WWC coins myself (579, ranked 84 on US1 for my level range)..

Coins used to be given out on Wednesday a long time ago, maybe they're getting back to that.. Dunno, but always glad to see WWC coins. :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think there is an issue with the championship coin payout. The last time the event was run, I earned about 80,000 points in the first week and I received approximately 930 coins. This time in the first week, I have earned 143,928 points but I only received 970 coins. So I have to work close to twice as hard for an extra 40 coins? I don't think this is very fair.
    I think there is an issue with the championship coin payout. The last time the event was run, I earned about 80,000 points in the first week and I received approximately 930 coins. This time in the first week, I have earned 143,928 points but I only received 970 coins. So I have to work close to twice as hard for an extra 40 coins? I don't think this is very fair.
    I thought there also was an issue with last times payout vs the 1st time

I think we were given more the 1st time to get our interest  - less the coins 2nd time and we could "blame" all the glitches (still missing 1 week's coins) and now it is a regular "feature" we just get  - I am sure has something to do with all the "balancing" and "re-balancing" that gets mentioned all the time :D 

There is ZERO consistency in this game
    @ninjahuman (AU1), @JustMe (US1)

The amount of coins you receive is greatly affected by your servers placement in that weeks rankings.

The higher your server ranks, the more coins you get for the same amount of points.  Vice-versa, the lower your servers ranking, the fewer coins you get for the same amount of points earned.

So even if you earn the same amount of coins (or more!) this time around, you might get more or less coins depending on where your server ranked among all the other servers.

The amount of coins you receive is greatly affected by your servers placement in that weeks rankings.

The higher your server ranks, the more coins you get for the same amount of points.  Vice-versa, the lower your servers ranking, the fewer coins you get for the same amount of points earned.

So even if you earn the same amount of coins (or more!) this time around, you might get more or less coins depending on where your server ranked among all the other servers.
    ty for the clarification - i seem to remember this now that you say it 

Thank you very much for the information, so that means the championship coins, which I work for as an individual reward, is affected by how the other players on my server play or how players on other servers play.

This is in individual event with an individual ranking, however the main reward of this event, championship coins, is not only affected by individual effort but the effort of other players as well. You give us the choice to participate in this event, but if lots of players on my server do not choose to participate in this event then they will punish players who do try to do well in this event. For this reason, the championship coins should be affected by your personal score and should not be influenced by the server ranking.

Also I would like to mention that the cooperative ranking prizes appear be unbalanced, for example for coming 1st in the cooperative hard worker event I earned 4,500 points. But I also received a much higher amount than that for my cooperative coming 3rd in the event. I think it is unbalanced in this view, players are receiving points again for how they did as a team but this is not about cooperatives, this is about players in their servers working for points to help their individual ranking and server ranking. Points coming from cooperative rankings messes up the rankings and gives points to players who might not have put in very much effort to the event and punishes those who work hard but are in a weak cooperative.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1), @JustMe (US1)

Thank you very much for the information, so that means the championship coins, which I work for as an individual reward, is affected by how the other players on my server play or how players on other servers play.

This is in individual event with an individual ranking, however the main reward of this event, championship coins, is not only affected by individual effort but the effort of other players as well. You give us the choice to participate in this event, but if lots of players on my server do not choose to participate in this event then they will punish players who do try to do well in this event. For this reason, the championship coins should be affected by your personal score and should not be influenced by the server ranking.

Also I would like to mention that the cooperative ranking prizes appear be unbalanced, for example for coming 1st in the cooperative hard worker event I earned 4,500 points. But I also received a much higher amount than that for my cooperative coming 3rd in the event. I think it is unbalanced in this view, players are receiving points again for how they did as a team but this is not about cooperatives, this is about players in their servers working for points to help their individual ranking and server ranking. Points coming from cooperative rankings messes up the rankings and gives points to players who might not have put in very much effort to the event and punishes those who work hard but are in a weak cooperative.
    After seeing how few coins i received for rank 50 on the AU server, i won't be working very hard on it anymore.  Sorry Ninja if that will affect the coins you receive for the future weeks.  Doesn't seem fair at all.
    Indi
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    The cc started and I do not see any WCC points in the rewards of the cc, neither the hard working rewards nor the ranking rewards??? Really? I thought the point of pushing that many cc's during the WCC was so that we can earn WCC points and also help to complete all individual hard working rewards for the WCC coop points. Can this be fixed asap (without restarting the CC)?
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    snip...
    I think it is unbalanced in this view, players are receiving points again for how they did as a team but this is not about cooperatives, this is about players in their servers working for points to help their individual ranking and server ranking. Points coming from cooperative rankings messes up the rankings and gives points to players who might not have put in very much effort to the event and punishes those who work hard but are in a weak cooperative.
    Hear hear, totally agree, please keep the WCC points out of the Coop Championships.
    edited 11.01.2018
    I wasn't too happy about being knocked down a bunch of point in the WWCC from reward points given to other players during the event.  Dennis said "don't do everything.  Don't try to do everything."  But what are we supposed to do when participation in other events affects the one event you are trying to do?
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    I wasn't too happy about being knocked down a bunch of point in the WWCC from reward points given to other players during the event.  Dennis said "don't do everything.  Don't try to do everything."  But what are we supposed to do when participation in other events affects the one event you are trying to do?
    Just to clarify here, there are two different things here: earning points from individual effort and earning points from cooperative effort.

For the individual effort for points, you still need to put a lot of effort into the event to get a good ranking to win points from the event.

For the cooperative effort for points, it is possible for you to have to put in almost no effort and still get a large amount of points by piggybacking off your cooperative members' hard work and get a better ranking because of that. This is the part I have an issue with and I think it should be removed from the event.
  • I wasn't too happy about being knocked down a bunch of point in the WWCC from reward points given to other players during the event.  Dennis said "don't do everything.  Don't try to do everything."  But what are we supposed to do when participation in other events affects the one event you are trying to do?
    Just to clarify here, there are two different things here: earning points from individual effort and earning points from cooperative effort.

For the individual effort for points, you still need to put a lot of effort into the event to get a good ranking to win points from the event.

For the cooperative effort for points, it is possible for you to have to put in almost no effort and still get a large amount of points by piggybacking off your cooperative members' hard work and get a better ranking because of that. This is the part I have an issue with and I think it should be removed from the event.

The real point is...if you don't do all the events on the board it effects your overall points in the WWC

I realize that.  I am referring to the fact that the "cross contamination" of events make it impossible to ignore some events if they are going to negatively affect you in others -- rendering Dennis' advice useless.
     -- rendering Dennis' advice useless.
    who is Dennis? 
     -- rendering Dennis' advice useless.
    who is Dennis? 
    Executive Producer for Big Farm.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yeah *sigh*.....814 coins for ranking 2nd on AU first week. Its just another blow to my motivation to bother with this event so i guess i'll just farm when i'm not at work and see where I end up just as I did last time this event was run.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi guys does anyone no when the FHWE starts, last night it was suppose to start by the list of events and dates they gave us .

Sign In to comment.