Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Stop Pushing Propaganda through Big Farm

edited 09.01.2018 in The Chicken Coop
I am sickened that I am forced to look at 3 different pictures of the Globe Earth while playing Big Farm. I shouldn't have to look at any. It is an irrefutable fact that the Earth is Flat. Here is just one simple to understand proof out of hundreds proving this: Objects many miles away remain completely visible, when at that distance the alleged curvature should be obstructing the line of sight. You can't have a sphere shaped earth when there is no curvature to be measured anywhere. Of course you can claim you are just naive to this fact being brainwashed since childhood into believing in the globe, but the Flat Earth revival has been happening for some time now. I find it very interesting that these pictures of the Globe never used to exist in Big Farm, until the Flat Earth community really started to grow in numbers.  There is absolutely no good reason that Big Farm needs to be pushing propaganda through this game.
Post edited by OrganicHerbivor (US1) on

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    What???????  Are you serious?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am sickened that I am forced to look at 3 different pictures of the Globe Earth while playing Big Farm. I shouldn't have to look at any. It is an irrefutable fact that the Earth is Flat. Here is just one simple to understand proof out of hundreds proving this: Objects many miles away remain completely visible, when at that distance the alleged curvature should be obstructing the line of sight. You can't have a sphere shaped earth when there is no curvature to be measured anywhere. Of course you can claim you are just naive to this fact being brainwashed since childhood into believing in the globe, but the Flat Earth revival has been happening for some time now. I find it very interesting that these pictures of the Globe never used to exist in Big Farm, until the Flat Earth community really started to grow in numbers.  There is absolutely no good reason that Big Farm needs to be pushing propaganda through this game.
    Don't know about yours, but the earth is flat on my monitor.  :D
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.01.2018
    @OrganicHerbivor (US1)   There's even a map of the flat Earth.  :D  I think I'll stick with science myself.  ;)  

Image result for map of the flat earth 
  • Seeker1 All of your nonsense "proofs" that you listed for the globe earth have been thoroughly debunked multiple times by the flat earth community. All that you have shown is that you are completely brainwashed into blindly believing the status quo, refusing to do one ounce of research into the flat earth truth; since these "proofs" you listed are usually the very first things explained by the flat earth community as to why they are either not relevant at proving the globe or just straight up completely false. You refuse to do any research into the flat earth subject because you are afraid of what you might learn, having your paradigm of beliefs shattered.

Also this thread was wrongly placed in the off-topic section of the forum, when I am clearly making a suggestion to the developers to remove all pictures of the Globe from Big Farm. Can't handle the truth so you try and bury it where developers will never see it, pathetic.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    What happens when you sail over the horizon and fall off the edge?

Do you go to hell?
  • edited 09.01.2018
    All of your naive questions can be answered if you actually cared to do any research into the matter. It is not my job though to educate closed-minds unwilling to learn. This thread was intended for the developers to see. I could care less about any forum members making dumb jokes
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 10.01.2018
    Seems you like to put people down because of your own beliefs.  I think we all should think how we want to think and it doesn't matter what others think or believe.  We all die when the time comes, so let's just enjoy farming (hopefully without bugs soon) and get back to not putting others down while making our point, shall we?

Edit: Had to add that bugs thing in there, lol.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    where is 'Mad" Mike in all this - oh yeah canceled - wonder why ??

'Mad' Mike Hughes cancels rocket launch to prove Earth is flat

GGS can only please some of the people some of the time ..... 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 10.01.2018
    I believe, am interested in, and open to conspiracy theories. However, in this case, it is the Flat Earthers who are pushing propaganda; there is an agenda to undermine the reemergence of the belief in geocentricity. The Earth is not flat, it is round; however I don't believe it rotates ; it is in fact in the centre of the universe and everything else, including the sun which is actually smaller than the Earth, rotates around it. This is based on scripture and what was believed for thousands of years before the likes of anti-biblical men such as Galileo, Darwin, and Einstein came along to pollute minds with unproven theories which are being taught in schools as fact even though they are fiction.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 10.01.2018
    A thread for random unshakeable beliefs?!

I have one too...! I have one too..!!  I believe.... I believe... in Soulmates!! 
    In the words of Plato and Greek mythology: Humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. But they were too powerful. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves, forever longing to reunite.
    @OrganicHerbivor (US1)   There's even a map of the flat Earth.  :D  I think I'll stick with science myself.  ;)  

Image result for map of the flat earth 
    This looks like a globe earth to me (just sorta looks like it imploded or something), either that or a roulette table
    I'll bet $5 on Red
    Oh, puleeze.  Everyone knows it's turtles, all the way down!
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    and Jesus wasnt Jewish he was a Muslim! come on.... if u don't like the game because its not showing earth as flat, then why even bothering playing in the first place.....?
  • Sorry not buying into this

As you suggested I did some research and reading. This was the only "science" I could find.

https://wiki.tfes.org/Bedford_Level_Experiment

This is what you guys are using as the basis to your argument?? A couple of failed and controversial experiments from over a century ago??

I would sooner accept biblical explanations.

The fake indignation and out rage is tiresome....and from it, I can deduct many things about who you might be and what else you find "sickening".

Please for everyone,  just enjoy the game.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531

Can the earth be both flat and round?
  • Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    ROFL  ... needed a laugh, thank you OganicHerbivoire   :0)   
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    ...and many months later the global clock is gone from the top-right corner of the game.
    Hmmm. :*

• Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    WOW!  Truly I don't care if the earth is round, flat, square, oval, obelisk, or any other shape you can come up with.  Just as long as I'm breathing in the air I'm good!

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    @ OrganicHerbivor (US1) Guess the pictures and videos of the earth, that we get from ISS, are fake news?  :wink:
    WOW!  Truly I don't care if the earth is round, flat, square, oval, obelisk, or any other shape you can come up with.  Just as long as I'm breathing in the air I'm good!

Agree, but don't forget to exhale! :)
  • i believe the world is round, but it could be the center of the galaxy, maybe?  but still, we all have our point of views but really, you have to get better proof to show to people.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 26.12.2018
    I believe the world to be flat, only as most think it is round... :D
  • LuckyJenny6 (US1)LuckyJenny6 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 08.01.2019

Can the earth be both flat and round?

• Have you ever bought a burger that actually looked like that?
  • That flat thing looks more like a flying saucer than a planet. And there's a planet in the background, an accurate picture of what Earth looks like.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    OrganicHerbivor (US1) Just read this newspaper article, will you be taking that cruise, I wonder?

• Next some one will try to tell me man had walked on the moon, when nobody really believes they have.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file