Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 9th - Horse Season Details and a New Skyline - Discussion

Hey Guys,

You can discuss the Latest Update here :)

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    The OA is a bit late... I don't know how I could possibly be prepared for all the new things coming with the update :scream:

I really like the new skyline. Did I win one for being the first poster on the OA discussion? :D 
  • The OA is a bit late... I don't know how I could possibly be prepared for all the new things coming with the update :scream:

I really like the new skyline. Did I win one for being the first poster on the OA discussion? :D 
    @jess_d (US1) Of course you do & by that I mean NO! :p

Sorry about the short notice, the update is planned for the morning, so we are very late, would you like us to ask for compensation? hehe :)
    The OA is a bit late... I don't know how I could possibly be prepared for all the new things coming with the update :scream:

@jess_d (US1) Of course you do & by that I mean NO! :p

Sorry about the short notice, the update is planned for the morning, so we are very late, would you like us to ask for compensation? hehe :)
    No worries about the late notice ;) but I would like a compensation....the skyline will do just fine, thanks! :P 
  • I added it to the list :)

Image result for long list
    I added it to the list :)

Image result for long list
    Thanks Wabbit!!! :joy:

• Waiting for Volcano Farm.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Uh oh......the word "balancing" is in there, should we be afraid? :p
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I read the words "balancing", "winter" and "update"  3 very scary words.  :#  I think I will go find a groundhog and hibernate til spring.  :|

Still have a month or so to wait. It's not due until sometime in February.

Still have a month or so to wait. It's not due until sometime in February.

oh.... first they decided in jan.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    We haven't been told the cost of the new skyline - I predict a certain amount of gold.
    @shantam (IN1) As far as we know the Volcano farm will go to the test server before it goes to the live ones, so you will see it there 1st. :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    has the update taken place, or any eta of it?
  • has the update taken place, or any eta of it?
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Not yet. The team have arrived and need to check on what happened with the end of the CHWE.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

Very short notice indeed! Many players will not read this in time before the update  :(
  • tinus79 (NL1)tinus79 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 53
    is it also gone solve the problem that some players cant login after last hotfix ?
    even after cleaning history people cant login and get a screen to make a new account 
    and have to start again from the beginning.
    we tried to help people using facebook and most of them are back online 
    but for some of them it didnt work.
    any other instuctions for help for these players ?  what is bigfarms advice ?
  • is it also gone solve the problem that some players cant login after last hotfix ?
    even after cleaning history people cant login and get a screen to make a new account 
    and have to start again from the beginning.
    we tried to help people using facebook and most of them are back online 
    but for some of them it didnt work.
    any other instuctions for help for these players ?  what is bigfarms advice ?
    @tinus79 (NL1) If they are getting a screen to make a new account, it sounds like they are on the "Register" tab of the login box instead of the "Login" tab.

@shantam (IN1) As far as we know the Volcano farm will go to the test server before it goes to the live ones, so you will see it there 1st. :)
    @WascallyWabbit
    Please tell me what this volcano farm is, or please give the link to the official announcement thread relating to volcano farm :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 10.01.2018
    Got all excited about new horse season, then saw the icons and decorations.. all recycled from previous horse seasons...

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Uh oh......the word "balancing" is in there, should we be afraid? :p
    Yes. Be afraid. Be veeery afraid :).

I read the words "balancing", "winter" and "update"  3 very scary words.  :#  I think I will go find a groundhog and hibernate til spring.  :|
    Well, I like winter: snowman building, skiing...
    Updates are usually o.k. untill something  goes terribly wrong...
    But I must agree with the "balancing". That word makes me screem at night :).
    Ok... :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I, for one, do like the Horse Tournament Theme "Best of."  I know it 's boring for those who have everything, but it gives those who missed out a chance to win some previous prizes.  I am especially thrilled with the house skin as I was hoping to add more of those to one of my farms.  New and fresh is always good, but once in awhile, it's nice to have a chance to win "old" stuff. :)
  • @WascallyWabbit

The previous update was suppose to have the WWC calendar corrected. Things changed on it. But I'm still confused as the calendar has February 7 as the end of the WWC, but the time remaining icon has 21 days left. That would be ending on January 31.

Can we get clarification on which is correct?
  • @WascallyWabbit

The previous update was suppose to have the WWC calendar corrected. Things changed on it. But I'm still confused as the calendar has February 7 as the end of the WWC, but the time remaining icon has 21 days left. That would be ending on January 31.

Hey @William Robert (US1) the calendar is correct on the latest version of the game. Please clear the cache to get the updated client. The WWC has 21 days remaining.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

@WascallyWabbit

Hey @William Robert (US1) the calendar is correct on the latest version of the game. Please clear the cache to get the updated client. The WWC has 21 days remaining.

Yup, it took a full cache clear to get the updated client.  Just "Reloading" did NOT work. Calendar now shows as correct.

Surprising the old version of the client still lets you log in - usually it won't.  Guess they didn't have to change anything server-side this time. :)
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    My calendar show we are supposed to be on day 2 of a cc. Don't want a cc, just a reliable calendar.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 09.01.2018
    If you right click on your farm & it shows the client version as V4.0.931 S99.579.0 iXML5318 then you are on the correct one. If yours ends in 5311 then it is the old one & you will see several incorrect things in the game (including the calendar).

In most cases just reloading using CTRL+F5 is enough or using a private / incognito window or switching to another browser  - Cuddly needed to clear these items before it would work:

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 09.01.2018
    If you right click on your farm & it shows the client version as V4.0.931 S99.579.0 iXML5318 then you are on the correct one. If yours ends in 5311 then it is the old one & you will see several incorrect things in the game (including the calendar).

In most cases just reloading using CTRL+F5 is enough or using a private / incognito window or switching to another browser  - Cuddly needed to clear these items before it would work:

And make sure when you log back in, that you have the correct server selected and that you're on the LOGIN tab.

It usually defaults to the REGISTER tab, and if you don't double check the Login settings, you could wind up creating a whole new farm on some server you've never even realized existed before. :)  (We've had several people in our Co-Op mistakenly create accounts on INT1 this way).

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I just finished the Hawaii event....level 7.  In the past, I have always been able to choose between the Tiki and the Pool.  This time there was no choice.  Am I missing something here?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I just finished the Hawaii event....level 7.  In the past, I have always been able to choose between the Tiki and the Pool.  This time there was no choice.  Am I missing something here?
    I was given a choice.  Perhaps it's different at level 7?
Sign In to comment.