Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Just dropped down over 60 points -- WWCC

artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
How did that happen without the wheel or someone buying points?  I'm happily tooling along, and in the blink of the eye, I dropped down over 60 place points.  Anyone else have this happen?

Editing to add:  I'm still surrounded by the same people, so it looks as though they all dropped down, too.  Something definitely isn't right.

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The HWE just ended, the top co-ops got a huge WWC bonus.

We finished in the top 50 and got something like 1,500 WWC points, I imagine the higher co-ops received much more than that. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The HWE just ended, the top co-ops got a huge WWC bonus.

We finished in the top 50 and got something like 1,500 WWC points, I imagine the higher co-ops received much more than that. 
    That would explain it, then.  That royally sucks, but that would explain it. Guess I can quit this one now. Thanks, Southern.  
  • Andree13 (US1)Andree13 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I placed 2nd in CHWE and I didn't get any WWC points and our Coop came in 1st.  Another glitch I supposed?
    I placed 2nd in CHWE and I didn't get any WWC points and our Coop came in 1st.  Another glitch I supposed?
    Ouch!
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    This is the second or third time we got this message. What is the sense of congratulating us for ranking in the top 450 if you don't get any rewards?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Maybe the Congratulations and well wishes IS the reward? lol j/k
    Maybe the Congratulations and well wishes IS the reward? lol j/k
    LOL!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file