Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Rewards List (For events during Christmas break)

1235»

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    ok, thanks @WascallyWabbit

In my case:  I clicked on Rudolph and seen it was the snowman event and closed it out until later in the evening.  Everything was fine and after some time passed I realized it should have ended but I was still getting snowballs.  When I went to look to see how much time was left, it showed my snowman was done but wanted me to spend gold. It only wanted 1 gold piece but my stubbornness kicked in and I did not click on it. 
  • ok, thanks @WascallyWabbit

In my case:  I clicked on Rudolph and seen it was the snowman event and closed it out until later in the evening.  Everything was fine and after some time passed I realized it should have ended but I was still getting snowballs.  When I went to look to see how much time was left, it showed my snowman was done but wanted me to spend gold. It only wanted 1 gold piece but my stubbornness kicked in and I did not click on it. 
    I have seen some posts saying that they did click the 1 gold, it didn`t actually take it, but gave an error pop-up & the snowman showed up some time later, so it will be interesting to see if that is what made the difference. I will pass on your feedback, thankyou. :)
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    First of all we were only told to post what was missing here, there was no mention of having to submit support tickets; now there is.  Support does not like when tickets are not submitted immediately.  Asking support for something is like asking them if you can have a personal item from their home.  They want dates, they want times, they want to know what happened before and after the incident occurred, they want screen shots of before and after. I do not bother with support anymore unless it is something major.  I don't like sitting around waiting for 1-3 weeks only to be told there is no way to verify it or to be more careful. So as far as my missing snowman or anything else, Merry Christmas GGS.
    I agree that Shay1986 is absolutely correct on the results will be the majority of the time. I don't understand why we should post things here if we're going to have to submit a ticket to support anyway. It's a waste of game playing time. We still haven't gotten goldfish from either time which my understanding is that some have. We also haven't gotten the snowmen from Rudolph's gifts either which my understanding is that some have as well. I don't understand how you can give to some but not the others. I have posted my proof on the forum along with info plus screenshots & no results.

Still collecting snowballs - I guess when we finally get the snowmen we should get the max level & points for it since we're racking up all these snowballs. lol
    @Shay1968 (US1) @noisy (US1) The response from support, really depends on the cause of the problem & what action the team are going to take, once they have investigated it. If something happens to lots of people, like the snowmen, we gather names from the forum & support do the same from the tickets & we all pass them on to the team, who try to workout what caused something to go wrong for those people & not for others. The more feedback we get, the more chance of finding the bug sooner & then the team will either run a hotfix to send the missing items (if possible) or do compensation or ask support to send them, depending on how many are involved or if its possible to identify them. If it does end up being dealt with by support, all those who originally put in tickets will be the 1st to be fixed, when we are then telling everyone else that they need to submit tickets. So it is true that it can sometimes appear that support takes a long time to respond & then does not fix the problem, but they have to wait, just like us, for the team to find out what happened & then they get told what the fix will be at around the same time that we get told & we can tell you. The more people that report things, the faster things get resolved, so submitting tickets is never a waste of time.

Thx WascallyWabbit but just to clarify what I said was it was a waste of game playing time not a waste to put a ticket in. If I'm busy putting in tickets & putting it on the forum that's time I lose playing the game.
  • Marja (NL1)Marja (NL1) NL1 Posts: 26

CHWE is missing the special reward for place 4.

Previous CHWE's there was a place 4 reward (orchard of bees).

Have I missed something?

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    This might be a wrong thread, but I really cannot find any, that might be more right.
    Today I received 1138 Global Championship Coins. Thanks for that, BUT it is NOT Friday, and there was no message in my inbox to say the rang of servers in the GCC. So now I wonder, maybe these coins are the result of the missing coins from last time we did the GCC?? Can anyone clarify this for me please ??
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 10.01.2018
    This might be a wrong thread, but I really cannot find any, that might be more right.
    Today I received 1138 Global Championship Coins. Thanks for that, BUT it is NOT Friday, and there was no message in my inbox to say the rang of servers in the GCC. So now I wonder, maybe these coins are the result of the missing coins from last time we did the GCC?? Can anyone clarify this for me please ??
    I have asked too - seems like coins (in the past) had been given out on Weds as well. Donno still missing 1 weeks coins from the last batch but probably will never see them - assuming this is the new hand out day for the past week - no updates on server ranks - little information on anything - it's a grab bag you get what you get and that is the end of it it seems 

here is the other thread 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3786789#Comment_3786789
  • This might be a wrong thread, but I really cannot find any, that might be more right.
    I got coins today as well , 1139 to be exact . Was wondering too !
  • It is kind of a bait and switch thing they pull, the pictures at the bottom have nothing to do with awards, they are available to buy in the market place, two for absurd amounts of money and two for absurd amounts of gold coins.  If you click on the i for information it will show you two completely different decorations that you may choose from.  Of course none of this  is explained anywhere, so you are apt to lose a lot before you catch on.
  • I am in Im Farmin Now co-op and didn't receive the 4th gift for completing step 4 in the santa event
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    I'm still missing my CHWE rewards (from one that was around Christmas), both personal and cooperative. Any news about that? I'm starting to think that you're postponing it for so long because you hope that we'll forget about it.
  • I'm still missing my CHWE rewards (from one that was around Christmas), both personal and cooperative. Any news about that? I'm starting to think that you're postponing it for so long because you hope that we'll forget about it.
    @proba (INT1) No, not forgotten, there will be compensations before the end of the month, we are just waiting for the details & the date to post. :)
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I´m kind off disappointed, We have a few farmers, who do not read or write english. They have asked for my help, translating. Now I got an answer, that they can not get help, if they don´t contact Bigfarm selv.  This took over a month to figure that out.

• sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    bugs bugs bugs, always bugs after update, events not working anymore, FIX it
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    what about the decos we could not have because chapt 4 of Christmas tree ended earlier than scheduled ?

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 02.02.2018
    Still no snowmen deco with Jan 31st update/hotfix

Compensation

Some of you have been waiting for compensation for the recent issues we faced in the game. First off, we would like to thank you for your patience as we got everything prepared for you. We will now go into more detail about the compensation packages you will receive:

Snowman Event

• Those who had submitted an issue to our support team with receiving their rewards in the snowman event will receive a Snowman decoration with the 5th (highest) level appearance

• This will feature 50 HP and 17 VHP with a quality rating of 7

Sign In to comment.