Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

January 2018 Calendar of Events???!

It's Dec 31st and no posted 2018 Event Calendar.
Not understanding how this could happen.
If I am mistaken,for that I apologize...please inform me as to where this info is hiding.
I fear however that this is yet more of the same.
GGS knows a New Year is upon them and that their staff will not be available during the Holidays, so why don't they make an attempt to plan ahead (like every responsible adult does in real life) and post a schedule before heading out to their tropical destination on our dime?
WOW... can't say as I hold out a lot of hope for any significant improvements with BF / GGS in 2018.
Such a frustratingly sad state of affairs.  **SIGH**

Is it just me, or are others finding these constant negligent standards of practice horribly unacceptable?

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    CHWE - 04/01 23:59 - 08/01 23:29
    Goldfish Rescue - 09/01 23:59 - 19/01 23:29
    FHWE - 10/01 23:59 - 13/01 23:59
    Horse Season 1 2018 - 11/01 14:00 - 22/02 13:59
    CC - 19/01 23:59 - 23/01 23:29
    CHWE - 23/01 23:59 - 27/01 23:29

Themed Events
    Food Truck - 02/01 14:00 - 08/01 13:59
    Hawaii - 05/01 09:00 - 11/01 21:59
    Wedding Planner - 10/01 14:00 - 16/01 13:59
    Food Truck - 16/01 23:59 - 22/01 23:59
    Wedding Planner - 23/01 14:00 - 29/01 13:59
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    CHWE - 04/01 23:59 - 08/01 23:29
    Goldfish Rescue - 09/01 23:59 - 19/01 23:29
    FHWE - 10/01 23:59 - 13/01 23:59
    Horse Season 1 2018 - 11/01 14:00 - 22/02 13:59
    CC - 19/01 23:59 - 23/01 23:29
    CHWE - 23/01 23:59 - 27/01 23:29

Themed Events
    Food Truck - 02/01 14:00 - 08/01 13:59
    Hawaii - 05/01 09:00 - 11/01 21:59
    Wedding Planner - 10/01 14:00 - 16/01 13:59
    Food Truck - 16/01 23:59 - 22/01 23:59
    Wedding Planner - 23/01 14:00 - 29/01 13:59
    Although nobody's sure if the WWCC is going to happen.  It's not on this list of events, yet the globe is back on our farm page indicating it also will start in a couple of days -- time is anyone's guess.
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 01.01.2018
    sorry deleted
  • FHWE just started on my farm, this minute...it is not on the calendar to start until the 3rd of January  but the calendar does not state which one.

There is a demon in the office GSS....you guys need an exorcism immediately !!  o:) <3o:)<3o:)<3
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    It was announced in the Mod News 2 days ago that the FHWE was starting at the exact time it did
  • It was announced in the Mod News 2 days ago that the FHWE was starting at the exact time it did

Well I guess I missed that one due to holidays...but how about making the calendar up- to- date  or maybe you could start leaving me a PM to keep me informed Jenni...lol..   :#

TKS anyway...I do try to keep up but I do miss things....wow what about all those folks who don't go to the forum and have that calendar to count on...Hmmmm   B)
  • artful (US1) said:
    Although nobody's sure if the WWCC is going to happen.  It's not on this list of events, yet the globe is back on our farm page indicating it also will start in a couple of days -- time is anyone's guess.
    @artful (US1) We didn't include the WWC on the list because we had heard that it was coming in January, but were not sure of the date & we knew that it would come with the countdown, so there would still be some warning. However, it showed up sooner tham we expected & with the usual messed up calendar of its own, just to make sure that we stay confused lol

We are hoping that the Event calendar will update & correct itself when the event starts, like it did last time, but at this point its anyone`s guess. :)
  • artful (US1) said:
    @artful (US1) We didn't include the WWC on the list because we had heard that it was coming in January, but were not sure of the date & we knew that it would come with the countdown, so there would still be some warning. However, it showed up sooner tham we expected & with the usual messed up calendar of its own, just to make sure that we stay confused lol

We are hoping that the Event calendar will update & correct itself when the event starts, like it did last time, but at this point its anyone`s guess. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    artful (US1) said:

Thanks, WW!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    We didn't include the WWC on the list because we had heard that it was coming in January, but were not sure of the date & we knew that it would come with the countdown, so there would still be some warning. However, it showed up sooner tham we expected & with the usual messed up calendar of its own, just to make sure that we stay confused lol

I hope the way they award the coins changes, the way it was last time isn't worth my time or effort.
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    Thanks for the clarification Wascally - glad the WWCC will be back this month. Appreciate you checking in on us during the holidays!!  Happy New Year!!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @WascallyWabbit

Thank you very much for the event list, do you also know when the candy farm will begin?
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Sooo... no Coopcha til 1/18 (1/19 European time) ??!
    Sounds a little too reasonable by GGS standards.
    Would be a grand & glorious thing, but let's just say, I'm less than hopeful.

• Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Oops...OK I now see in the Moderator News that there is a CC "may" be starting on 1/10.
    Never know how many different pages of this Forum I need to check & which are actually accurate.
    Most of the time the Moderators haven't been informed either, so guess where that leaves the membership in the information trickle down. Yep... SOL.
    Status Quo for GGS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file