Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deco Village happiness

JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
Get rid of the re-build time of decos with VH as it is redundant, punitive, not needed (if it ever was)

I understand the thought process that originated the "re-build" time believed to be necessary when VH first came out and the scarcity of VH decos - however that has very quickly become outdated and irrelevant. It needlessly punishes all farmers. 

For those not in a coop VH is meaningless and they should be able to use all decos as they want without being punished through a re-build time

It appears no choices on regular decos - as an example I finished the highest lvl of a weekly mission (reward glitch prevented me from any choice at all) but I ended up with a weekly event deco reward that has VH I should be able to choose the same deco with or without VH - if the rebuild time stays - so if I want the dame deco but not have to worry about rebuild times will I ever be able to attain it?

Many unique decos have a very low VH value (3 is my lowest) but because of a theme or seasonal or odd size we may wish to keep them and not scrap. To have to wait to rebuild these is not necessary as it is not going to make or break individual VH during any (relevant) time

VH decos have an extended rebuild time that is more than the original build time for some decos.

These decos have already been built - so it is not something newly attained that we need to wait or gold off some other construction to "have"

Many players are in a permanent construction mode due to  # of hours required for upgrades and construction. While waiting for construction to end or newly opened areas players often rearrange/redecorate. Rebuild times for decos with VH is punitive to players.

Although not addressing new build decos - there is a plethora of VH decos readily attainable for new players or new to co-ops who might need (more) VH - many (if not most players) have plenty of inventory of the same that they have already built and would like to freely use at any time

VH Village gold fish pond - we have been through 2 rounds (with more expected) for goldfish which gives the co-op VH which lessens the need for individual VH (?) - although I remember long ago we were to supposed to have both group and individual VH - which then also make irrelevant and outdated the original idea of needing rebuild times for decos with VH

Remove this punitive, irrelevant, outdated, frustrating/annoying feature

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I agree and have asked before that they remove it.  We NEED decos with VH and as many as our farm can hold.  This leaves no option to store decos while we rearrange our farms.  Also it is nice to store some decos for holidays and place holiday decorations on our farms, but then we need to endure the rebuild penalties???

@WascallyWabbit
    Please express our concerns and utter dislike for the rebuild times. These rebuild times are nonsense unless they give us back the tool to rearrange our farms at the very least.  If someone wants to go through all the trouble just to knock a few bucks off the production, the so be it, let them have at it!  It just sooooo pety.
  • Please I would like Greta to be able to recycle village happiness points as well as normal happiness points.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Please I would like Greta to be able to recycle village happiness points as well as normal happiness points.
    that for sure won't happen 
  • @JustMe (US1) We did actually raise this issue with the CM again last week & it is on his list of things to discuss with the team when they are all finally back next week. :)
    edited 06.01.2018
    @WascallyWabbit  

good - some decos when looking at the info does not include VH but when you get the deco suddenly it has VH - so yeah - hope the rebuild time is just eliminated  & soon.  but thanks for responding

Also because I personally do not know - is the gold fish pond strictly for co-op VH  and are we now into having to pay attention to both individual and co-op happiness
  • Speaking of the pond.....   I know each time we upgrade it we get more v-happy, but does anyone know how much negative-vhp it gives with each upgrade?

I mention it because I know each time we upgrade any other building in the village it gives negative vhp, so it would follow that the pond would too.  So I wonder if it's even worth upgrading the pond.  

I'm hoping someone has a chart of the negative vh for the pond and other buildings.  Thanks:)

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @sally456 (US1) Since the pond is SORTA a deco and not a building, I don't think it has negative effects when upgraded.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @WascallyWabbit  

good - some decos when looking at the info does not include VH but when you get the deco suddenly it has VH - so yeah - hope the rebuild time is just eliminated  & soon.  but thanks for responding

Also because I personally do not know - is the gold fish pond strictly for co-op VH  and are we now into having to pay attention to both individual and co-op happiness
    The pond adds to your individual village happiness.  There are not two separate village happinesses.  

Speaking of the pond.....   I know each time we upgrade it we get more v-happy, but does anyone know how much negative-vhp it gives with each upgrade?

I mention it because I know each time we upgrade any other building in the village it gives negative vhp, so it would follow that the pond would too.  So I wonder if it's even worth upgrading the pond.  

I'm hoping someone has a chart of the negative vh for the pond and other buildings.  Thanks:)

There is no negative vhp for the pond.  When you upgrade your village happiness goes up. 
    edited 06.01.2018
    The pond adds to your individual village happiness.  There are not two separate village happinesses.  
    Well originally & per follow-up posts we were to have both individual and co-op happiness levels and initially only individual VH was rolled out saying the co-op VH would come later (this was partly due to lots of comments about individual VH) - wondering if the co-op VH has now been scrapped as a planned requirement?
  • @holidayrox (US1)  and @Shay1968 (US1)    Thanks:)
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Slightly off the above comments but, can we have a way of increasing VH on individual decos that we have already built ?
    Maybe a mini game to do things on your farm in a limited time time for an extra VH point, like the daily sidetasks.
Sign In to comment.