Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NL1 server down after hotfix

2»

Comments

• Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    How are you now CHWE that starts at 23.59 hrs. hope they postpone it
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    It's getting better, was able to log in with the seperate flash player again and coop members are appearing online.
  • If it happens again I'm leaving
    I'll pack my things and go
    If it happens again
    There'll be no looking back
    I won't say I told you some

Tralalala........ UB40 
  • Hi All dutch players one of our members had difficulty logging in she cleared cache and browser history and then was able to log in she has a problem now logging into forum so not able to post but thought I might share with you all goodluck hope it helps :)
  • I can not play the game bigfarm anymore after the update on 4/1. Bigfarm simply continues to load with a small circle. I have three farms and i do not succeed in any of the three. Not at Chablis, Gamerkarin.mark and plutofarmer. Hope you can help

• Chablis (NL1)Chablis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    The problems are solved
  • i can't sign in also for twoo days now
  • rheanneke (NL1)rheanneke (NL1) NL1 Posts: 79

chrome is not working.

I can't sign in on chrome, Explorer is working but i want to use chrome.

• lycrafarm (NL1)lycrafarm (NL1) Posts: 7
    edited 05.01.2018
    you have to clean your cache
    above in the address box write about:cache
    Seperate flashplayer is also not working
  • Unfortunately several members spoke of our cooperative and no one can continue logging in nor clean up history and cache.
    BF do something about it. The problem started with the hotfix of 4-1 2018.
    Put everything back from before the hotfix, Then we hope that we can log in and play normally again.
  • The game can not be loaded ? The page does not open ? :/:/

I had the same problem: Delete all your browser history and coockies. For me this solved the problem!
  • To all people with the blue screen during start up of big farm. Delete your browser history and coockies. For me this solved the problem.
  • Did someone forget to restart the NL1 server after the hotfix?
    It's been down for hours now, I've started a new thread, as posts on the dutch thread won't be read by our mods. ;)
    Try deleting all you browser hystori and cookies. For me it solved the problem
  • Since the hotfix this afternoon I am unable to log in to the game. All I see is the blue start screen. In information I read all the other players in the Dutch server have the same problem. Is this in other servers too? And when is this fixed?
    Clear your browser history and cookies. For me it worked

• blue screen
    Verwijder al je browser geschiedenis en cookies. Voor mij werkte dat.
    Try deleting al your browser history and cookies. For me it worked.
  • I was able to log in with 1 farm under Google Chrome with the other farm not the same browser, but different account.
    They'd better let the hotfix take place at noon, if something goes wrong they can still fix it under office time.
    I was able to log in with 1 farm under Google Chrome with the other farm not the same browser, but different account.
    They'd better let the hotfix take place at noon, if something goes wrong they can still fix it under office time.
    I was able to log in with 1 farm under Google Chrome with the other farm not the same browser, but different account.
  • Did someone forget to restart the NL1 server after the hotfix?
    It's been down for hours now, I've started a new thread, as posts on the dutch thread won't be read by our mods. ;)
    Did you try deleting your browser history and cookies? For me it helped.
    Heb je al je browser historie en cookies verwijderd? Voor mij hielp dat.
  • I'm  stil not getting in to server NL

• nothing here.... getting angry

nothing here.... getting angry

• Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    blue screen

Browser geschiedenis wissen, cookies verwijderen en Flash player geheugen wissen helpt alleen bij internet Explorer. Het inlog probleem is nog steeds aanwezig bij Edge. Dit is niet fijn en leuk meer voor meer spelers. Edge is beter en veiliger dan internet Explorer

Clear browsing history, delete cookies and erasing Flash player memory only helps with Internet Explorer.

The login problem is still present at Edge.

This is not nice and fun for more players. Edge is better and safer than Internet Explorer.

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I just spoke to some coop members who have been able to get in at last, but one still can't use chrome, the other can but it's very slow.
    And we're still missing our leader :'(
    The seperate flash player is working fine for me since about 11 o'clock on jan 4th, but clearing cache etc. didn't help the first 6 times!
  • blue screen
    hoe doe je dat dan??

• Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    blue screen
    hoe doe je dat dan??

Kijk eens hier uitleg op Microsoft:

Voor internet Explorer Browsers:

https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/17438/windows-internet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history

Voor Edge Browser:

https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file