Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sharing/Trading With Coop Members (incl Collectibles)

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    This has been asked for before. GGS won't do it, because they want people to use gold to contribute the collectibles.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    How about ditching the project setup all together and introducing a coop market. Players gather the required items as a team and the rewards are given to the whole coop. Whether its farm dollars, decorations, gold etc can be something for GGS to think about. Solidarity points are so outdated and while I guess ranking may be important to some whats the point to it? Some coops have been established years before others so the ranking system isn't a true indication of "best group" anyway.
  • exchanges of goods, and add3ed stockpiles wuld be best done at the village site. seems like right spot, but wold it ever happen for sure....
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    I always thought the idea behind co-op was for a group of people to come together to get better prices or to work together on a common goal... that being said there are a lot of times I am doing pigs/other commodities and I have no contracts for them only doing them because I need the dung for fertilizer, while members of my co-op have contracts that call for a lot of pigs would be nice if I could transfer my excess pigs or what ever commodity may be needed to a member of my co-op to help them and vice versa...Thought?? Is something like that even feasible??
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Another idea could be to have a donations storage for the coop, where people can donate or withdraw anything that would be in inventory.  Would almost be like the Santa's list event except you would be able to withdraw those items that have been donated by others.
  • I have mentioned to our game makers on several occasions, that we need some kind of Trading Post in the co op village for just this sort of thing.......Players can check in there and trade their excess stuff for someone else's excess stuff!  haha, so now we wait.......... :p
  • I would like to see the donations for Co-op projects allow open donations rather than just one person being responsible for all of the item required.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    as would all of us... :)
  • Ed_Top (NL1)Ed_Top (NL1) Posts: 23
    edited 17.09.2017
    It would be very nice to have a Marketplace where you can buy things from or sel things to other players.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • That has  been suggested many times, sounds like a good idea, but they aren't going to let us sell to each other.
  • I'd like to see a once a month trade time. Cooperative members could trade with each other at first - call it a "Flea Market". Allow people to trade certificates for fish, a little cash for extra humus, etc. We frequently discuss that it would be nice if we could give a little of our karma to another member, a few fish, some apples, etc. This way, people who are just getting started could gain some items which are difficult to get, while others of us have a surplus.

Even if it lasted 6 hours on a Saturday morning, as true Flea Markets do, it would be a nice treat to share and trade with others. I suggest it in the cooperative format, because I think it could get messy with too many people involved. When dealing with one's own co-op group, there are reasons to cooperatively trade with other players.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Great idea :) it has been suggest many times before :(
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree, it's a great idea but suggested before.

I gotta say that I do love your Saturday morning Flea Market idea. Perhaps GGS may like it too because it would be a hit or miss activity.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I have a suggestion for better gifting mechanics.  
    You can request for a gift on any one building on each of the 3 farms every day.  It will show up on the chat for other players on the cooperative to see and they can send the gift without needing to load their farm.  If someone gifts the building, the person that received the gift can give a thank you letter for free with some rewards for the sender.  
  • biggcattz (US1)biggcattz (US1) US1 Posts: 18

I think it would be a great thing if cooperatives could share items with their members. Say for instance I needed chicken feed and someone else in my cooperative needed apples...we could trade items and help each other out. Maybe you would need to set a weekly limit on trades if you thought it would progress players too quickly?

Thanks for any consideration!

BiggCattz/Peace Ranch Cooperative

• MistyB (US1)MistyB (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    Can we get it to where one person doesnt have to provide all of one resource to start projects(ex. puzzle pieces). We need make it where multiple members can donate what they have to help start them.
  • It would be nice if we can give things to other players  that we have and won't be using .  like hug duck coop or apple trees  cherry trees  . deco's    donkey , coops ,  things like that  . 
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    you can give pranks and gifts
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    It would be nice if we can give things to other players  that we have and won't be using .  like hug duck coop or apple trees  cherry trees  . deco's    donkey , coops ,  things like that  . 
    Thats a very good idea. I have themed orchards and stables in my inventory that I don't have room to place on my farms. The whole concept of "Co-op" is supposed to involve teamwork, what better way to support that than giving us the ability to share what we have among team members?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 30.12.2017
    this has been suggested before many times, but doesn't look like it'll ever happen.
    But hey, if it ever does, keep me in mind, i'd love to get my hands on aaaall those stocked up coop cherry orchards that are collecting dust in so many farmers' inventories!!!  :D

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I also think it would be great if some day we could trade our extra goods with other co-op members. Right now I would like to trade those ships I won in the FHW for some more humus...

but I won't hold my breath.
  • How about a new change that allowed us to donate gold/dollars/other farm supplies to our cooperative members (with some certain conditions or limits on donations)?

• As stated above, GGS is not going to allow giving members gold/cash or other stuff from our farms.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I would like to add my voice to those ideas of @silk_ribbons (US1)  too often just pranking or gifting doesn't seem to be enough help for new members to the coop experience especially when everyone is just starting out & they've joined your coop... have crew, gear for fishing or even a boat or two that would certainly kick-start a great fishing journey.
  • lisae (GB1)lisae (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    hi
    can you send dollars or gold to a member of your cooperative?
    i have one member who is asking all the time for help but i don't know how to do it?
    thanks
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    hi
    i have one member who is asking all the time for help but i don't know how to do it?
    thanks
    @lisae (GB1)   You can only give the gifts available in the Naughty and nice event to another player's farm. There is a way to give another player gold, but I don't recommend that you do that. The way it's done is to buy a Gift card that accepted by GGS for the purchase of gold. Then give the player the pin number on the card so they can use it to buy gold.  You also need to make sure that the player you're giving it to is in a country where Gift cards are accepted. Fair warning, it's not a good idea to send other players money.  ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 06.01.2018
    hi
    thanks
    These people show up in coops from time to time.  It's probably a scam and I'd stay very far away from from them.  I wouldn't even interact with them if I were you. Your coop leader should boot them.
  • lisae (GB1)lisae (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    ok thats for your help.

• Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Many players ask why we cannot give stuff to other players in the coop.
    How about some way that one player could sell stuff to another in the coop.
    After all in the real world farmers buy and sell stock, animals and feed to each other.
  • This as been asked for numerous times over the years, they say not going to happen. Esp. decos. We have the items from the twins to help increase crops. 
Sign In to comment.