Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Rewards List (For events during Christmas break)

Comments

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

There is also a major problem with the World Wide event.

I complete the Asian weekly event and not 1 task registered for the world champ event. I am still showing I have not done anything on that .

I did the entire weekly event today. I did the lowest level of it and used gold to whip right through. But as you can see in top picture it is finished level 1. 

In bottom picture you can see It shows in the last column on the right 0 rewards and that I have earned 0 points.

I should have gotten points for all 6 tasks for the Asian weekly event.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    How are wee to remember all the faults in the game and why should we ...!
    That's us in my little coop
    Each time we have joined some event lately it has been unreasonably high demands and or been taken off and put back on and/or rewards have been wrong or missing.
    Naa why bother it will be fare to expensive lets jump it
    Oh hahaha we got no snowman ........that (the calendar) at least used to work..!
    who s counting wahahahaha 
    Well we would like that you stop all this new things and fix the ones that are already there ..general opinion.
    There are some things i think is a dead end and should be recognized as such but ...
    Personally i have to go around a lot of things in this game so as not to get stress...that, stress, was definitely not my idea when starting this game and i don't want to be angry or  upset because of ill management ...
    It has been an interesting personal study tho LOL
    When i found my way in here (forum) the 1. time i was wondering why and what people was hanging out here for ,
    oh laughing , now i hang out here almost every day and have almost no time to play ..and it is not to be social ..

......so at least give us our snowman of our choice         :D  :D<3
     :g
    oh ps : the snowballs are getting a tad tiresome, just to repeat everyone else in her 
    Ditto o the snowballs still keep coming but no snowman to be seen.  I also never received the "Oh we're sorry for all the troubles" and the free skins and such they popped onto my screen and said enjoy.  How do you enjoy when it never shows up in the first place?  This is all getting so tiresome.
  • There are still snowballs falling on my farm. Please restore. Thank you
  • Hi Everyone,

Can anyone remember approximately when they started the snowman part of the advent calendar? It should have started on the 21st but it would help to know if anyone started it late in the evening  or even the next day perhaps. 

Thanks!

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 04.01.2018
    Hi Everyone,

Can anyone remember approximately when they started the snowman part of the advent calendar? It should have started on the 21st but it would help to know if anyone started it late in the evening  or even the next day perhaps. 

Thanks!

I opened the calendar around midday and I saw it was the snowman event so I closed the calendar. I logged again in the evening and I started the event at that time (in the evening). I checked the event last on the 23th (I think) and I had over a day left, I didn't check it again. I opened the calendar on the 24th to get the last gift, but I did not check the snowman event.
    Edit: I do not think I was online when the event was supposed to end for me.
    When I kept getting snowballs on the 25th I started looking for Rudolph as I thought the snowman event should have ended, but Rudolph wasn't there any more... I'm still getting snowballs like many other players.

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 04.01.2018
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

I remember that when opening the Rudolph Event (few minutes after midnight CET) and saw it was the Snowman Event, I closed it to start it later on a more convenient moment, which was the next day... This Snowball Event ran fine for me, when it ended the snowballs stopped dropping and I got the end reward (could choose the one I preferred) ... but I heard of many Dutch players on NL1 who did not get the end reward and snowballs are still dropping on their farms.

BUT: I got 2 Snowman rewards:
    - "Bevroren Vrienden" 34 HP & 4 VHP
    - "Fantastische Bevroren Vrienden"  38 HP & 8 VHP
    I assumed I received the first one without VHP so that this was replaced by the second one (as happened with all other Christmas event rewards); but by checking things a few moments ago, I discovered they both do have VHP.

Edited my earlier post in this thread, to add this answer to Pickle's request.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3776019/#Comment_3776019 
  • Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

I started snowman on the morning of Dec.21, went back several times to check(between Dec. 22/23), working fine until Dec. 24, Rudolph was gone, and no snowman, and snowballs are still falling on my farm.
  • I to am missing  Candy cow shed and tropical cow and 2 viking ducks  and silver coins I had saved all but 51 are gone and I haven't gotten coins the last 2 times  but somehow I have 2 ships and sip that I can't use  why give things that can't be used ? and this wwc isn't counting the events being done I did Asia and no points . . why am I playing this game ? come on GG get it together . PLEASEeeee
    Ps I hope you all had a great Christmas leaving us unfinish game . 
  • LuckyWen (NL1)LuckyWen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    I am still getting snowbols from the reindeer event at christmis time.
    I dind't got the decoration
  • No points being added in WWC for 1) mission, 2) fishing 3) loading Barnacle Bill, probably others too - I've dropped 30 places in 6 hours!  Still getting the rwards dropping, but not a single point added.  UK Server is very broken - not sure its worth carrying on with the WWC - other than to get the rewards - if no points are adding to the overall total how on earth can we win the prizes for finishing in the top 50?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I am still getting snowbols from the reindeer event at christmis time.
    I dind't got the decoration
    Me too!
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

I opened the calendar around midday and I saw it was the snowman event so I closed the calendar. I logged again in the evening and I started the event at that time (in the evening). I checked the event last on the 23th (I think) and I had over a day left, I didn't check it again. I opened the calendar on the 24th to get the last gift, but I did not check the snowman event.
    Edit: I do not think I was online when the event was supposed to end for me.
    When I kept getting snowballs on the 25th I started looking for Rudolph as I thought the snowman event should have ended, but Rudolph wasn't there any more... I'm still getting snowballs like many other players.

Yes, that's pretty much how it happened to me, except I started around mid day I believe.
  • I see that the issues annoying me are annoying everyone. So I'll list the biggest DOWNERS as of now:

* GAME keeps freezing. for no reason. sometimes while switching farms, sometimes just because. NEVER been this bad!
    *HOTFIX just before the end of an event where collecting is critical is totally unfair!! I am the most advanced of our co-op so with enough fields and violet seeds I managed to finish. but three members wanted at least to finish collecting pigs! At this shoddy rate that is too unlikely.
    * The HAPPY HOUR seems to be the cause of all chaos. It's not worth it in any case. the boosters are almost insignificant (if they're relevant)
    * ALSO spent some coop coins on a leprechaun house appearance and have no idea why it isn't in my inventory 
    *Fishing -- loading boats should be click-click-click not click and drag. the time wasted loading boats is frustrating and unnecessary 
    * LASTLY - Big farm keeps sending THE SAME satisfaction survey, which doesn't actually do anything. I think they should do a proper survey with boxes for feedback and improvements. putting in numbers makes for pretty deviation arcs and nothing more

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
  • a member of my coop didn´t get point´s for the asia event, though it´s the only event listed in the global c.
    Why are the new event on gourmet-farm not a part of the global c. ??

Good point mutterkjær (SKN1) ...there is more than one event running, but still no points.
    This is one of a million things wrong in this game and they ask us to prove everything when they already know it exist....   :/

They give you "so called compensation" but then charge you large amounts of gold to get it, that is not compensation !!    They give and take away and ask for proof...really ??

I ask you, who would buy this game in the state it is in....maybe this is their saving grace...it is free   o:) 
    Sure hope this merge is good for everyone. 

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

I started it on Dec 22. I had to use gold to start as I was not online at all Dec 21 and needed to play catch up. 

The event stated 2 days to collect snowballs and I could pick the snowman I wanted. It would have what ever happiness I earned.

It is now Jan 4 and still no snowman and i am still stuck getting snowballs.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I am no longer collecting snowballs for the snowman event but I still never got my decoration for it yet. :( 
  • No event points from the events tasks that we have done?? WTF
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 05.01.2018
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Screenshot above of starting the event on Thursday (21st) evening @ 23:44
    Screenshots below of Sunday (24th) morning @ 02:56 & 03:44 before event ended

I have screenshots of each day in between if you need them.
    Our co-op still hasn't received snowmen either.

I'm not sure but I think after this event started you did a hotfix to your Big Farm Time - switched from 12 hour to 24 hour which might have caused the problem.
  • For WWC, the weekly event will count beginning with the next one. Asia was over/almost over for players when WWC started, thus Asia should not be counting. Someone brought up that having it counting wouldn't have been fair for the above reason.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Missing points for tasks completed for the event section for WWC.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Still missing my snowman decoration from the previous snow event and now you run another? Makes no sense to run more when you wont give the prizes back in return..... :'(:s
  • feathy (GB1)feathy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Like others on the GB1 server, the wishlist event ended early. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was 1 collection away from completing it before the early changeover and fifty gold to finish it is nothing. Not being able to complete it denied any opportunity to work on the fifth decoration unless one paid several thousand gold. No way was I going to do that when the event had already proven to be broken multiple times in the past, especially when completing chapters 1 and 2 previously had resulted in a far less valuable decoration because of the bugs. 
  • Marja (NL1)Marja (NL1) NL1 Posts: 26

Asian event completed in time, but no points for World Championship, in the Event category.

Good luck with 'the restoration' of everything that went wrong in December last year.

The problems keep coming, a pitty for everyone who loves this game.

Hope you will get it under controll.

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Candyfarm has started, and I just completed around 10 tasks there, but no points received. Is it bug, or is there something I dont know ??
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Candyfarm has started, and I just completed around 10 tasks there, but no points received. Is it bug, or is there something I dont know ??
    Looks like they are coming in now - might be a time delay only
  • The horse season New Years Cup 2018 has ended...I, however, did not receive the "Snowbound Farmhouse skin" from the Platinum league.

Along with countless other things...
    2 Viking or Northern lights duck coops
    1 goat stable
    2 cowsheds
    1 chicken coop
    1 pig pen
    x-mas mailbox
    silver championship coins

That's all I can think of right now
    I still have not gotten my festive snowman from Day 21 or reindeer event. I PAID GOLD to start is as I was a day late and started it on Dec 22. 

SO I either want my deco or the GOLD back. 

Fair is Fair I paid for it in real money I want it!!!
  • LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I do not wish to read through the whole thread but here is what I am missing.  Chapter 4 in Santa's workshop ended early and thus I did not get chapter 4 (one more peach harvest left to collect) and, as a result, I also did not receive chapter 5.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    If the current snowman event is to replace the snowman that many of us did not get, there is a problem with this.

It has no village happiness. 
    We already spent the time and resources on the first one.
  • First of all we were only told to post what was missing here, there was no mention of having to submit support tickets; now there is.  Support does not like when tickets are not submitted immediately.  Asking support for something is like asking them if you can have a personal item from their home.  They want dates, they want times, they want to know what happened before and after the incident occurred, they want screen shots of before and after. I do not bother with support anymore unless it is something major.  I don't like sitting around waiting for 1-3 weeks only to be told there is no way to verify it or to be more careful. So as far as my missing snowman or anything else, Merry Christmas GGS.
    I agree that Shay1986 is absolutely correct on the results will be the majority of the time. I don't understand why we should post things here if we're going to have to submit a ticket to support anyway. It's a waste of game playing time. We still haven't gotten goldfish from either time which my understanding is that some have. We also haven't gotten the snowmen from Rudolph's gifts either which my understanding is that some have as well. I don't understand how you can give to some but not the others. I have posted my proof on the forum along with info plus screenshots & no results.

Still collecting snowballs - I guess when we finally get the snowmen we should get the max level & points for it since we're racking up all these snowballs. lol
    @Shay1968 (US1) @noisy (US1) The response from support, really depends on the cause of the problem & what action the team are going to take, once they have investigated it. If something happens to lots of people, like the snowmen, we gather names from the forum & support do the same from the tickets & we all pass them on to the team, who try to workout what caused something to go wrong for those people & not for others. The more feedback we get, the more chance of finding the bug sooner & then the team will either run a hotfix to send the missing items (if possible) or do compensation or ask support to send them, depending on how many are involved or if its possible to identify them. If it does end up being dealt with by support, all those who originally put in tickets will be the 1st to be fixed, when we are then telling everyone else that they need to submit tickets. So it is true that it can sometimes appear that support takes a long time to respond & then does not fix the problem, but they have to wait, just like us, for the team to find out what happened & then they get told what the fix will be at around the same time that we get told & we can tell you. The more people that report things, the faster things get resolved, so submitting tickets is never a waste of time.

@mutterkjær (SKN1)  Thee WWC points earned from the Candy farm, come when you have collected 10, 20 & 50 million vouchers.

If the current snowman event is to replace the snowman that many of us did not get, there is a problem with this.

It has no village happiness. 
    We already spent the time and resources on the first one.
    The current event is not to replace the previous one. It is just another run of the one that was run early in December. :)

Sign In to comment.