Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Yeah, I just discovered that I can't fully participate in this event either because I am not in a co-op.  That's a bunch of BS if there ever was some around here.  I have already done all the other donating and now can't go any further?  What is wrong with the powers that be who are weeding out those who don't play in a co-op?  This is not right at all.  What a waste of hard production times and ingredients to get these items.  I am not a happy camper at all.  BS!!!!

Makes me wonder now if I won't be able to play the fair when it rolls around either. 

P.S.  Please don't send me an invite to a co-op, I truly am not interested in joining one.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) You could create your own co-op & not let anyone join but it would cost a bit of gold to do that. If you want to be able to finish the event you could ask to join a co-op just long enough to get the items you need then leave. There are some pretty nice folks on the US server & I'm sure someone would be happy to help you :) 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I guess that I am missing something, but I am on step 6, and I have not seen anything that would have required me to be a member of a coop.  It seems to be that anyone can do this event.  At first glance, this seems very straightforward to me.  I think GGS did reasonably well with this event.  
    Are you saying that task 4 & 6 did not require edge plants?
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 03.01.2018
    I guess that I am missing something, but I am on step 6, and I have not seen anything that would have required me to be a member of a coop.  It seems to be that anyone can do this event.  At first glance, this seems very straightforward to me.  I think GGS did reasonably well with this event.  
    as someone else also pointed out they can be bought with gold via a "favorite offers" at times  
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 04.01.2018
    as someone else also pointed out they can be bought with gold via a "favorite offers" at times  

Gavin, I am required on task four to plant edge plants, I am not in a co-op so I cannot go any further unless I join one.  

@JustMe-
    Why would anyone want to pay gold for something that is required to play an event.  This is the fault of GGS and only them.  Why did they not block from the get go like they did the Christmas events that required being in a co-op so folks such as myself don't use our hard earned and saved seaweed feed and seaweed hummus as well as special seeds to get to task number four only to be stopped in our tracks?  It is ridiculous.

@JustMe-
    Why would anyone want to pay gold for something that is required to play an event.  This is the fault of GGS and only them.  Why did they not block from the get go like they did the Christmas events that required being in a co-op so folks such as myself don't use our hard earned and saved seaweed feed and seaweed hummus as well as special seeds to get to task number four only to be stopped in our tracks?  It is ridiculous.

i 100% agree with you - no argument here - just saying what someone else pointed out and what GGS will say - you can buy those crops or join a co-op  - orwellian dictatorship to the max
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    There is an update coming......WHY?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    There is an update coming......WHY?
    Agreed....I closed down with no reason to give, and I come back, expcted, that it would be over, but NO, it was counting over again....And THEN I had a reason to give - if only I wasnt get kicked off right after I had gotten back, and timer was at 29 mins.

Thats a re-do, mods.

I am just asking to get the info first, and THEN the timer, or the info comes right away - not having the timer to count down at first just for having it restarting before the timer gets back on

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    hot fix is for

correction and update of CC calendar

correction of places to find candies (or mushrooms or others) : no more on the extensions of the farms

hot fix is for

correction and update of CC calendar

correction of places to find candies (or mushrooms or others) : no more on the extensions of the farms

That I know - for about 1 hour ago, but I didnt knew for about 1½ hour ago, when the counter came
    hope y'all took lots of screenshots of your farms before the hotfix started  :D   just sayin'...
  • Has the hotfix started already?? Because I can't get in. All  I get is a blue screen with a turning wheel.
    Yes, and its over
  • Yes, and its over
    Not on the NL1 server, we are still waiting. Stil the blue screen.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Yes, and its over

Yes, and its over
    Not on the NL1 server, we are still waiting. Stil the blue screen.

Of course the hotfix is over, there is no mentioning of "maintenance" on our screen, we just get a blue screen... So obviously something is wrong, at least on the Dutch server NL1 coz many of us can't get in the game anymore - but the hotfix itself is done.
  • chram (NL1)chram (NL1) NL1 Posts: 32

what a mess, and no info

it seems there is a PB for connections from belgium on every servers as it is the same on FR, France can play but belgium not
  • I had forgotten about the forum as it has been a long time since I logged in for the first time to see what it was all about. I want to thank all of you for your comments and input as it has cleared up a lot of confusion for me that I have had. I usually just quit playing for awhile and check back in to see if the issues have been fixed but this new challenge on the Gourmet Farm really tweeked me. I spent a lot of time, energy and resources on this food truck event that could have been better spent  leveling up as this is how I earn my gold coins, just to get to the 4th challenge and couldn't figure out the spruce wood collecting. Since there is no clue as to what the heck edge plants are or how to plant any to get the required wood in the so called help icon, I decided to come to the forum hoping for answers and was glad I did. It would be nice if there was some warning that being in a co-op is a requirement to finish the event BEFORE you start participating in it. Again, thanks for having this Forum.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    it seems there is a PB for connections from belgium on every servers as it is the same on FR, France can play but belgium not

There is also a problem from The Netherlands, players cannot connect to any server

Dutch server NL1
    and German server DE1 do get a blue screen - can't connect to the game ....

am afraid we'll have to wait for the GGS offices to open again tomorrow morning!  :/

NL server down more 3 ours

no info why??

no info why??

Because the offices are closed maybe?  ;)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Still not getting points for finishing out themed events.  I have finished Asia and the the County Fair.  I have received both the candy pond and the dragon dance decos.  But still no points on the WWC for completing tasks on these events.  No points for fishing either.  I don't know where else I am missing anything but this is ridiculous.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
     Only 2 people in our coop at this time, that's not normal.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I did not realize that those not in a coop could not make side crops.  That should obviously be changed, if true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our coop has room for two excellent farmers.  
     Only 2 people in our coop at this time, that's not normal.

there is a PB on NL and PL and for ppl from belgium playing on FR
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

no info why??

Because the offices are closed maybe?  ;)
    You think? :)
  • what a con getting you to participate in the culinary campaign only to find out you have to be a member of a co-op. That's plain discrimination and totally unfair to players like me who want to be independent. I already spent 1,700 gold coins to get spruce and now I have to pay over 7k in gold to get poplar to finish campaign. Something needs to be done for us independents who were conned into playing in this campaign. Get it sorted Mr Dictator!

Dutch server NL1
    and German server DE1 do get a blue screen - can't connect to the game ....

am afraid we'll have to wait for the GGS offices to open again tomorrow morning!  :/
    All well for most players on NL1 again since yesterday evening around 10 pm CET, some players got in because of changing browser, other's just got in again via their own browser. But sadly a few people still can't get into the game (still seeing this blue screen).
  • ana-s (INT1)ana-s (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    Where is Steve the Architect? I have information that he has arrived but he is not on my farm.. 
    Any info ???
Sign In to comment.