Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    What else is new? Old events , like candy search and WWC, do not take into account the new features. The candy are sometimes in the latest new expansions we got and the foodtruck is not counted in the WWC.
    It appears GGS just forgets to implement the latest changes into the the already existing events.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 03.01.2018
    What else is new? Old events , like candy search and WWC, do not take into account the new features. The candy are sometimes in the latest new expansions we got and the foodtruck is not counted in the WWC.
    It appears GGS just forgets to implement the latest changes into the the already existing events.

The problem is that we are not getting ANY event points, the weekly event is not counting for us in the WWC.

havefunall (GB1) said:

No response again from GGS. I would really like to know why we dont get event points coz i dont usually do weekly events Those cost too much in produce "donated" and give a lousy reward.

I have not done the weekly event recently but thought I would do this one so as to get points in the WWC - really annoyed that the points are not registering.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    No points on Asia event either :( 
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 03.01.2018
    according to the world calender it doesnt start with event points until UFO kicks off after asia ends
  • I would like to begin by saying thank you to Wascally Wabbit and Cuddley Foxes for there warm Christmas and new jear greetings. And there by wishing everyone also a healthy and prosperous new year.
    But "Houston! We have a problem". The werld Championship has begon; which is always good fun; the only problem is the events don't match with the dates given :lol:
    The hard-werker event should have started at 00:00 h according to the world Chamionship event. Also the "out of this world" should have started, but we are still busy with "secret Asia".
    Maybe time for a Hotfix :wink:
  • bdj (US1)bdj (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I have found out the wwc event the events part is not adding in the events I finished the mysterious Asia event and did not get any points for the event.
  • havefunall (GB1)havefunall (GB1) Posts: 31
    edited 04.01.2018
    You might be right corvid but that means we have a lot less time to finish the event section of WWC
    Just checked the calendar and UFO was supposed to have started yesterday. So we are gonna lose 5 days worth of event points 
  • @bdj (US1)
    Indeed. You can also add this to the list of "reward failiure". 
    It is no longer to do with the Christmas event, but if you read the post from WascallyWabbit, then maybe you can post the problem there.
    The reason I like the world event so much is that you can prepare for the events and also get fun presents while doing them :sunglasses:
    Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Hi, I am not gaining any points on the EVENTS section of the WWC. What are we supposed to do? I have worked on everything I have been given, but the points are still at zero. Is the Food Truck an event? Mysterious Asia? What else is left on the first day of the WWC (Jan. 3)? If it is just not working, I will stop trying to make it work and stressing out because I can't figure it out.

Thanks!
  • :disappointed:
    Production is at a stand still.
    Each of my farms are statigically ready for the events that are declared in the worldwide championship.
    This means that I can't do anything. Iam still waiting for the events to sort themselves out before I continue to harvest.
    Please, please, please hurry with the solution.
    Points mean prizes!
  • Hi, I am not gaining any points on the EVENTS section of the WWC. What are we supposed to do? I have worked on everything I have been given, but the points are still at zero. Is the Food Truck an event? Mysterious Asia? What else is left on the first day of the WWC (Jan. 3)? If it is just not working, I will stop trying to make it work and stressing out because I can't figure it out.

Thanks!
    I don't think anyone is getting points for the events. Neither i or anyone in co op are getting event points either

my points are 0. and im on last task of Asian event, still doing food truck event as well.

wont bother doing candy farm if there is no points to be had.
  • I have no points either, but will probably not finish the Asian event since for some reason there are no cranes dropping at all and only less then a day left.
  • delete post
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    bdj (US1) said:
    I have found out the wwc event the events part is not adding in the events I finished the mysterious Asia event and did not get any points for the event.
    Mine is the same I have nearly finished the event and nothing has been added  :( Very disappointing :(
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    I have gotten through task 2 and task 3 of the new gourmet's culinary campaign event since the WWC started, and not gotten any event points either.

0 event points
    Me either absolutely nothing for both events  :(
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Im also not getting fishing points from oleg or the meremaid bay today...
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think this was a good decision because some players would have already completed either parts of or the entire event before the worldwide championships started, giving them a disadvantage compared to other players who would still have the entire event or parts of it left to complete for points, therefore punishing the players who worked hard to finish it earlier. But I think that we should expect to have the bonus points available from the weekly events from now on.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Not getting WWC points for doing missions either
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yet we received thousands of them in CC's when the WWC wasn't running......will these points won be added to our tallies or were they not rewards at all?
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I did receive WWC points for doing missions this morning.
  • No points being added for loading Barnacle Bill, fishing, missions .................  Is anything actually giving points?  (well it must be I guess as I've dropped 30 places in 6 hours!) UK server seems to be very broken to me.
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    It's well after the 'hotfix' - and still no event task points showing for me in the WWC  *sighs*  - and I'm on the last task for the 'food truck'  - will the missing points be credited once I've completed the final task? (I expect this will be the first and last time I do such a ridiculously expensive event!)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    This is really not ok.  I can understand some coding errors and bugs but I cannot understand a goof up on start dates for events, especially competitive events.  PLEASE get it together already GGS.  We cannot prepare for any events if you cannot even give us the correct start dates.  This screenshot is from 1 minute ago and the CHWE has already started but the WWC calendar shows it starts tomorrow.  For the record, I would like to say I am not happy. 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I am disappointed with the fact that now event points are available in the events that began before the event started. I have now missed out on up to 4,200 event points because I worked harder to complete the Mysterious Asia event before the points were available and for the food truck event which I could still complete in 3 days. Basically the players who worked harder to finish the events faster are now at an disadvantage compared to the players who are working at a slower pace and have not finished them yet. And I remember that you also want to add tasks to encourage players to finish their weekly events earlier, so you are giving us two different ideas of whether we should be finishing our weekly events as soon as possible or not. Either way, this is not very fair for the players who have already completed some or all of the weekly event tasks.
  • This is really not ok.  I can understand some coding errors and bugs but I cannot understand a goof up on start dates for events, especially competitive events.  PLEASE get it together already GGS.  We cannot prepare for any events if you cannot even give us the correct start dates.  This screenshot is from 1 minute ago and the CHWE has already started but the WWC calendar shows it starts tomorrow.  For the record, I would like to say I am not happy. 

The HWE events starts in the middle of the night in Europe, so technically it was *tomorrow* for the GGS  ;)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 05.01.2018
    This is really not ok.  I can understand some coding errors and bugs but I cannot understand a goof up on start dates for events, especially competitive events.  PLEASE get it together already GGS.  We cannot prepare for any events if you cannot even give us the correct start dates.  This screenshot is from 1 minute ago and the CHWE has already started but the WWC calendar shows it starts tomorrow.  For the record, I would like to say I am not happy. 

Keep in mind the dates on the calendar are for CET time (Germany) - They're 7 hours ahead of (US1).

So if something starts at "Midnight" on the 5th on the calendar, that would equate to 5PM Server Time on the 4th (US1).

(Granted, there are no "Times" on the calendar, just dates; so be ready for each event to start from 5PM the night before the date it shows on the calendar for US1.  Other servers have the same problem, but they'll have different times - like AU1 is 10 hours AHEAD of CET time, so sometimes they may have event that shows starting on the 5th on the calendar, but doesn't actually start until the 6th on AU1.  You just have to know how far ahead or behind your server is from CET time, and compensate accordingly).
  • So 3 CHWE one after another but no FHWE? Are you kidding me?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    So 3 CHWE one after another but no FHWE? Are you kidding me?
    We just finished a Fishing HWE 2 days ago.
  • So 3 CHWE one after another but no FHWE? Are you kidding me?
    And we get 3 crappy so called "hard worker" events one after another
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    So 3 CHWE one after another but no FHWE? Are you kidding me?
    and next is on the 14/15th

blue background is fishing
    brown background is classic
Sign In to comment.