Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cat -Less Tree House

I would like to ask why  the Cat house can not be demolished ?? it is useless and even if all charms were collected it only gives 400 RP . The amount of cat charms required to get the cat way too much for what it is valued at and the drop rate is just so low it will take the average player 18 months to obtain  unless you wish to buy with gold and this i will never ever do as its of no value it takes up space on farm  which could have a item of better value or of better production When  building it  it did not state it was un demolish able so now im asking are you going to put in a demolish button ?? and if not how can we players remove it who dont wish to have it on our farms ???? WascallyWabbit im tagging you in this post as you may be able to shed some light on the Catless useless tree house  ..... Mary 

Comments

• Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    good question i hope we get an answer cause i feel the same way 
    thanks for posting this 
  • I would love to demolish the cat tree also.  I could use the space for something much more useful.
  • I would not have even placed it if I had known that it was going to take a year and a half to collect the points, I also tried to demolish it but nothing doing
  • Dont see any replies from GGS on this thread WHY  can they not answer why the cat house is a problem ??
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 21.01.2018
    I just want to delete my cat tree. I was one of the "lucky" ones, to only need one million cat charms. I never take the cat charm prizes, I always opt for cash, and I am now at ~550k cat charms. I don't care if my cat tree works or not. I just do not like the way that it looks. it is so big and tall and its a crazy cushioned cat tree in the middle of a farm. it looks awful, not like the dog house I keep right next to my farm house.

so... I just want to delete it. and there is no way for me to, that I am aware of. I am debating sending a ticket in asking them to remove it from my farm.

GGS wants a little over 38k gold for the remaining 500k cat charms. dont you think I should be compensated 38k gold if they take my 500k cat charms? dreams...

EDIT: I actually just sent a support ticket in to account management asking them to remove the cat tree from my farm. I will post results here. Attached pic sent to support. (549,916/1,000,000 charms)
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    It may be an idea to edit your post to "cat tree" as when you stated you had a "cat house" it immediately sprang to mind you had something else on your farm... 

Cat House
  • sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    I would not have even placed it if I had known that it was going to take a year and a half to collect the points, I also tried to demolish it but nothing doing
    Totally agree with you, exactly the same for me.
  • NoToneS (GB1)NoToneS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    edited 28.05.2019
    I would not have even placed it if I had known that it was going to take a year and a half to collect the points, I also tried to demolish it but nothing doing
    Same has anyone ever managed to demolish it, If you buy all the missing charms does that then allow you to demolish it
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Same has anyone ever managed to demolish it, If you buy all the missing charms does that then allow you to demolish it

Yes. When you collect all of the cat charms, it can be demolished.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file