Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Did you have village happiness, atleast 1 had to be gained for the fish to go to village pond.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean - village happiness - of that I have a lot. Also the pond has an icon saying 15 village happiness, next to it another icon saying 0.
    Is it the last one you mean, then I get it?.- and thank you. :)
  • Did you have village happiness, atleast 1 had to be gained for the fish to go to village pond.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean - village happiness - of that I have a lot. Also the pond has an icon saying 15 village happiness, next to it another icon saying 0.
    Here is what CuddlyFoxes said:
    Did your cooperative earn any bonus VHP? The fish will only appear in the pond & will consume the goldfish pellets if the co-op gained at least 1 bonus VHP. Any pellets that are donated to the pond will not be consumed if there is no bonus village happiness. 
    Did you have village happiness, atleast 1 had to be gained for the fish to go to village pond.
    Did your cooperative earn any bonus VHP? The fish will only appear in the pond & will consume the goldfish pellets if the co-op gained at least 1 bonus VHP. Any pellets that are donated to the pond will not be consumed if there is no bonus village happiness. 
    Okay, I take that the VHP point is earned during the event....Im not quite sure how it can be that no VHP was earned during last event. Ill keep a close eye on next time the event runs and see what happends then- but thanks White_Doves for taking time, trying to help me - much appreciated. Happy New Year  :smile:
    -didah
    Okay, I take that the VHP point is earned during the event....Im not quite sure how it can be that no VHP was earned during last event. Ill keep a close eye on next time the event runs and see what happends then- but thanks White_Doves for taking time, trying to help me - much appreciated. Happy New Year  :smile:
    -didah
    I just found the fishbowl I won as prize - it says 44 happiness and 7 vhp...so some VHP was earned...but maybe its different VHP...Im confused now :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    -didah
    I just found the fishbowl I won as prize - it says 44 happiness and 7 vhp...so some VHP was earned...but maybe its different VHP...Im confused now :)
    Can you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing, and what number you're having questions about? Much easier to ans3wer questions if 3we're all on the same page. :)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Hello everyone, happy new year !

Question please:

has anyone who wrote in this thread been contacted by support team and reveived missing rewards ?

Does this list that was supposed to be compiled exist ? 

Can anyone shed some light please ?

• Didi (NL1)Didi (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    I received missing rewards (not the cat bells) as I told them I don't need them.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    i never received my missing rewards from the first gold fish event - where it was at first stated that a list was being compiled of those in this thread

this then changed to 'send a ticket'

i cba to send a ticket, i dont see why i should do the donkey work for something that i (along with others in this thread) brought to GGS's attention in the first place
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    @Corvid (GB1)

I agree !

We have a coop mate who was added to the list via this thread, and who wrote to support: he first received from support a message asking him to compile a list of missing items. He compiled the list and sent it to them

At this point he received a second message from support, their answer was sorry, you are not on our list

So it would seem support can't even take care of simple tasks like compiling a list with players screen names and / or  properly checking their players lists

Shameful 

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Can someone tell me please, if the number of pellets required to feed the Goldfish goes up or down if the Pond is upgraded (assuming no more goldfish added)?

Tanks!

J
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    When you donate, it will increase the amount in the pool by a little more than the amount you donated if the building is upgraded.  The more upgrades, the more extra pellets will be added for donating.  
    Sorry @dchen1 (US1), I do not understand. :/

At the moment we are required to donate 65 pellets per hour.

If we upgrade do we need to donate more per hour? or less?

J
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @jay53 (AU1) this is from the OA....
    Upgrades will provide you with a higher amount of storage for Goldfish food, a higher Village Happiness level from the pond and reduced feed consumption rate for the fish.

If you upgrade without adding any more fish, you will need less feed because the fish will eat at a lower rate. I usually make a full batch of feed & donate when I'm ready to make more. We keep lots of feed in our pond's storage so there's really no concern about running out. 
    Thanks @jess_d (US1), much appreciated!

J

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thanks @jess_d (US1), much appreciated!

J
    You're welcome :)
  • Romper (US1)Romper (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    I have been making goldfish pellets in my windmill.  Why aren't they registering in my inventory?   I should've had about a hundred by now.  I wasn't keeping track because I thought it was being collected.  But the readings on the introduction isn't even showing anything.  Help please!!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I have been making goldfish pellets in my windmill.  Why aren't they registering in my inventory?   I should've had about a hundred by now.  I wasn't keeping track because I thought it was being collected.  But the readings on the introduction isn't even showing anything.  Help please!!!
    @Romper (US1)  The goldfish pellets don't show up in your Inventory. They go into the goldfish pond in your Cooperative Village.  Click on the feed button in the wheel menu of the goldfish pond to add the pellets to the pond.  :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 24.01.2018
    Are you making PELLETS or FLAKES?

Pellets will show up in your Forum Farm Management/Inventory screen, under "Farm Supplies" (3rd tab, Page 7):

FLAKES, on the other hand, go straight into your goldfish bowl, and can only be seen via the truck in the parking lot (they can only be produced in the windmill during the time of the event, as well).

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Once the Goldfish rescue event ends all fish from co-op members will be automatically placed into the Village pond.
    just the food is there but no fish?
    What to do?
    ilona lotus
  • same problem here
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Your cooperative must achieve at least 1 bonus Village Happiness Point to have the fish transferred to the village pond .
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi there
    When the Goldfish event ended, I was expecting all my flees, food and stuff to be changed into Championship Coins, and yes I got a message saying that I would get 1100++ coins. BUT where are they?? They have not yet appeared in my yellow truck.
    Please, someone who knows what is going on there??

• How do you know if you have a "bonus" happiness?  I have 3340 pellets but 0 consumption.  The "?" on the food says to have enough pellets to keep the "bonus" happiness but not how to get it. 
  • Hi there
    When the Goldfish event ended, I was expecting all my flees, food and stuff to be changed into Championship Coins, and yes I got a message saying that I would get 1100++ coins. BUT where are they?? They have not yet appeared in my yellow truck.

@mutterkjær (SKN1) At the end of the Goldfish Rescue event, any unused Fleas & Flakes are converted into Fishing XP. The fish pellets are left in your inventory until you donate them to a coop fish pond.
  • How do you know if you have a "bonus" happiness?  I have 3340 pellets but 0 consumption.  The "?" on the food says to have enough pellets to keep the "bonus" happiness but not how to get it. 
    @TitianKitty (US1) The way it works is, on the event window you see bars for happiness & VH that you collect for your deco & below that a bigger bar which is filled by all the coop & gets you extra VH for your pond (see below):

If you get at least 1 point in that large bar, your fish will got to the pond & start eating the food. If they run out of food, you will stop getting those extra VH points - In the same way that you do not get happiness from your dog when it is hungry.

If you click your pond to get a ring menu, any bonus VHP that you have, will show here:

You also get VH for the level of your pond, that is the 32 shown above, you will get that even if you have no fish or if they are hungry, the fish only affect the bonus points & you can add more bonus points each time the event is run.
  • Thanks for explaining.
    ilona lotus
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi there

@mutterkjær (SKN1) At the end of the Goldfish Rescue event, any unused Fleas & Flakes are converted into Fishing XP. The fish pellets are left in your inventory until you donate them to a coop fish pond.

Sorry I have misunderstood this, thanks for clearing it up for me :))
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I had more than 3000 fleas but only got 1700 fishing xp.  I make more than 100000 fishing xp a day from the mermaid bay and dockyard.  
  • I have worked the gold fish rescue every time.  What I never understand we never get the gold fish in the pond. Is this still a problem since Christmas?  I just want to let my coop members know if this is something they can work on or forget.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You and your coop members have to earn at least 1 bonus VHP point for the pond for the fish to go into the pond.
    You will see three "meters" for points earned, one for normal happiness points, next to that one for the VHP (village happiness points) for your personal deco, the one at the bottom gives the amount of bonus VHP that your coop has earned together, this bonus VHP is for the pond in the village.

Sign In to comment.