Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

When visiting others, be able to see harvest amounts

One of the reasons for visiting other players to to put on sparkles. I want to be able to do this with good efficiency based on such things as what project is running, league challenges, events, their personal requests and so on. Not only do we not know how much is to be harvested, but we can't even always tell exactly what has been planted (fields, gardens, meadows). I don't want, for instance, to waste sparkles on 5 minute corn, but would rather put it on 1 hour.

At least we can see what level each thing is, so if it is orchards it is not so much a problem, highest levels are prioritized, but maybe some are using super fertilizer and I would like to know that.

There's also the problem with stables. How do we know if it is full feed or speedy? Which are using special feed with bonuses?

In summary, when we hover over a building etc on someone else's farm, I would like to see pretty much the same information as we get on our own farm. Then I can put sparkles on those with the highest harvest figures relevant to what we want to boost. :)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    One of the reasons for visiting other players to to put on sparkles. I want to be able to do this with good efficiency based on such things as what project is running, league challenges, events, their personal requests and so on. Not only do we not know how much is to be harvested, but we can't even always tell exactly what has been planted (fields, gardens, meadows). I don't want, for instance, to waste sparkles on 5 minute corn, but would rather put it on 1 hour.

At least we can see what level each thing is, so if it is orchards it is not so much a problem, highest levels are prioritized, but maybe some are using super fertilizer and I would like to know that.

There's also the problem with stables. How do we know if it is full feed or speedy? Which are using special feed with bonuses?

In summary, when we hover over a building etc on someone else's farm, I would like to see pretty much the same information as we get on our own farm. Then I can put sparkles on those with the highest harvest figures relevant to what we want to boost. :)
    I was going to post the same suggestion, Rusty Farmer.  This would save someone from sparkling fields with the best of intentions only to discover they were planted with wildflowers.  
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    Rusty Farmer, totally agree with your suggestion and the reasoning behind it

• I appreciate all sparkles, but confess to feeling like someone wasted them when they are on a stable using wet feed, which I use most of the day for cows once I do my overnight feed harvest. I don't want to sound ungrateful, so I thank them and don't mention it was essentially useless, so at the least, not very useful, as I do get the karma balls and a slightly increased yield. Being able to see what neighbors are harvesting is a wonderful idea.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I can understand not showing the amount due to the coop challenges.  However, if they at least allow us to see the amounts for our coop members that would be awesome.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I don't think they would even need to show amounts to be helpful. I would just like to be able to see if someone has special seeds planted rather than regular. Or being able to tell if the cows or pigs are on regular feed or side feed. There have been many times that well meaning, generous people have accidentally sparkled fields of alfalfa or pigs on side feed.
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20

when I visit friends farm to leave a gift I would like to see if it is special seeds and what he planted so I can help for the event.

I would like to see the members of the coop. alphabetic list so I can find my friend easily and send the gift right away

Sign In to comment.