Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Xmas #6 - Spot the difference

Merry Christmas 

Hey guys! Our final Christmas contest will be a spot the difference one. See how many differences you can find in the images below then send your entry in a private message to me. Your entry must include the number of differences you found. Please do not post your entry on this thread!
Click here for larger image

There will be 10 winners for this contest, each wining 1,000 gold each! We will have a random drawing from all the correct entries to determine the winners.

This contest will end on December 28th @ 14:00 CET

Have fun! :)

Comments

• moefie (NL1)moefie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 26.12.2017
    [Removed]

Please send entries in a private message. Thank you! | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Read the rules.  Please don't post your answer here.  There is a LINK to send a private message with your answer
  • Hey guys!

There were 7 or 8 differences in the images. Whether you counted the gift as 1 or 2 things, it was considered correct. :)

The differences are:
    1. The gift & ribbon are different colors
    2. The bow on the slingshot is a different color
    3. Lester's vest is missing a button
    4. Red ornament at the bottom of the tree is missing a snowflake
    5. Red Christmas sweater is missing a tree
    6. Triangle on the wall border is missing
    7. Window hinge is missing

The 10 winners for this contest who will receive 1,000 gold each are:
    Jerlle (US1)
    Krislilwife2004 (US1)
    Falconess (US1)
    Michiru (GB1)
    mutterkjær (SKN1)
    zurika (HU1)
    Shay1968 (US1)
    maggie02 (INT1)
    Emm55 (US1)
    JoyceBeatrice (INT1)

Congrats to the winners & thank you to all that participated in this contest! Prizes should be credited some time tomorrow. :)
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 29.12.2017
    I'm sorry but when you play spot the difference the gift & ribbon are two different items so technically you're answer is wrong because you got them as 1 item. The ribbon is red on 1 & pink on the other - the box is yellow on one & red on the other. That means there are 8 differences because the box is 1 item & the ribbon is another. Just like the ribbon & slingshot are 2 different items.

Sorry didn't see your statement about 7 or 8 differences.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @noisy (US1)
    It is all about perception.  While one may look at the image and see a different color bow and different color wrapping paper and count it as 2, another may simply see the "present" is different and count it as 1.  I am color deficient, and had to have my daughter help me to see color changes.  Her exact words were, "The present is different, it has different colored paper and bow. It is still seen as the "present".  Perception does not necessarily mean someone is right or wrong, it is just how it is seen by an individual. 
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 29.12.2017
    Congrats you won but I play spot the differences game all the time & they are different items. That's what makes it a challenge sometimes. The problem with your daughter's theory is that not all presents have bows so that makes them 2 different items also that would make the sling shot ribbon invalid as it's the same only the bow is a different color - you can't have it both ways. If sling shot & ribbon are different items than the box & ribbon are too.  It is what it is enjoy your Holiday & have a Happy New Year. Maybe I'll have better luck next year.
    Post edited by noisy (US1) on
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Thank you @CuddlyFoxes !!! Congrats to the fellow winners!  B)

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Woohoo, congrats to the winners.   Thanks so much for the contest Cuddly! 
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 30.12.2017
    I'm sorry but when you play spot the difference the gift & ribbon are two different items so technically you're answer is wrong because you got them as 1 item. The ribbon is red on 1 & pink on the other - the box is yellow on one & red on the other. That means there are 8 differences because the box is 1 item & the ribbon is another. Just like the ribbon & slingshot are 2 different items.

Sorry didn't see your statement about 7 or 8 differences.
    I counted 8 them as too. Congrats all 
This discussion has been closed.