Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Well, I've finally found 1 more candies; just need 1 more to have them all found.
  • I found a tricky candy on my Main Farm and the ONLY way I found it was by comparing to the maps from Crazy Big Farm.  In fact even with comparing I almost missed it.

On the maps it is the candy at the base of the tree that is to the left and slightly down of the garage.  But now in reality it is behind the fence of the garage because the garage has been shifted when they added the new land!

Good Luck to everyone during this Candy Hunt!
  • I found a tricky candy on my Main Farm and the ONLY way I found it was by comparing to the maps from Crazy Big Farm.  In fact even with comparing I almost missed it.

On the maps it is the candy at the base of the tree that is to the left and slightly down of the garage.  But now in reality it is behind the fence of the garage because the garage has been shifted when they added the new land!

Good Luck to everyone during this Candy Hunt!
    TY.  I found 1 on the fence at the entrance of the garage.  Still need to find 1 more.
  • Unless it's just my computer - another bugger release by GGS and I suspect they are out of office for holidays to put it right.

Click on it first time - window showing is incomplete and flashes away like mad.

After closing - won't open again unless log out and log back in again.

Would they really release another bugged event so soon after last mess up? And when they are all on holiday. Amazing.
    Same thing happened to me yesterday.  This morning, it works fine, but I've lost a day of collecting the candies as it now says 8 days left instead of 9 days left. 
  • Well, here I go again.  I'm needing 2, 1, 0, 0, 2   Hopefully I'll find them during the course of the day.
  • Same issue here - done all the browser/flash cache clearing, Ctrl+5 etc - to no avail. I've sent a ticket to Support too; let's hope they can sort it quickly for us... I want my bunny bungalow! :cold_sweat:
  • I wished I knew who they are able to get everything (all the buildings and everything at the top and bottom) out of the photos. They seem to be able to take out the airport, all of the event icons, the stuff at the bottom of the page, everything that's on the land.  The photos have different trees than I have also
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 07.02.2018
    Finding the red heart balloons doesn't seem to be a problem, but the cyan colored ones are!

With 9 days to go, I couldn't find one and used the "Show Me" button to find it, it was a cyan balloon hidden in the river of the same color near Oleg on the main farm... to say it was invisible is an understatement.

Hope this helps anyone still looking for it!

Continuing on, heart balloons well hidden and not obvious are the: (Sorry if my locations are different to yours!)

Cooperative Farm: Red balloon next to green car bottom left of screen.
    Horse Farm: Bottom right in the rocks is a heart I only found by chance by moving the pointer over it as it was perfectly blended in.
    Gourmet Farm: Top left cyan balloon hidden in fountain obscured under waterfall

If you see locations not at all obvious please post them in the coming days so we may all find them!

Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • orange balloon in the orange tent on the co op village page

just the string showing on the horse ranch cliff face R H side bottom of screen
  • kitilark (US1)kitilark (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Anyone know why the balloon search has not reset so we may hunt for today? On US1.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    day 1 hunting began at 00:00 CET so it will reset to day 2 at 0:00 CET today
    so every one on every server has 24 hours to hunt the 35 balloons
  • kitilark (US1)kitilark (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    day 1 hunting began at 00:00 CET so it will reset to day 2 at 0:00 CET today
    so every one on every server has 24 hours to hunt the 35 balloons
    Thanks, I forgot about that little detail.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 06.02.2018
    you're welcome dear ^^

found one red on the coop village in the middle of the apple trees

and tnis one is the hardest so far 
    http://zupimages.net/up/17/06/dcsd.jpg
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • When I logged in this morning I noticed that the hearts didn't reset and still has the figures from yesterday and no new balloons for me to find.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Resets at 6pm Eastern on our server, I think.  They changed the start times again.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I should have taken a screen shot but I found the last red heart on the horse farm in the bottom left of the screen along the bottom.  It was blended into the rocks, as if it was under a cliff.  This would be the bottom of the screen area.  Very hard to find this one.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Ya I noticed they changed the time again as I use to do these in the mornings now I have to try and do them at night, which I am not liking, but oh well I guess, :)
    edited 07.02.2018
    8 days to go, found cyan balloon blended into the cyan sheet on the clothesline on the cooperative farm... another cyan balloon obscured in a bush in a yard of a house near the river.  
    (I've elected to put images into spoilers to prevent lag in this thread, I recommend others do the same)

took me awhile to find my last one on my main farm today.

Didn't get off to good start on my GF, but then noticed 2 peeking out around a house.

On the flower farm here's one hidden in the rocks, another is just below and to the left on the beach, my final balloon was peeking out at the end of one of the jetty's.

• SueGuest (GB1)SueGuest (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    Personally I think ALL events should be accessible to everyone, I have reasonable eyesight but having to zoom in and scour the page must be a nightmare for those with poor eyesight. I have one player who has glaucoma and he gets very frustrated yet wants to achieve. As the hearts are so small he fails to find even a few despite enlarging screen and using a magnifier. Come on GGS make these events disabilty friendly.
  • I agree, a player in my group has trouble seeing the hunting items, enlarging hurts their eyes and they just get frustrated at the sizes, and they like to achieve well too. the mushrooms are too much the color of some things, trees/bushes; as an example of color that could be improved and a bit larger size too.
  • SandraFarmGirl (US1)SandraFarmGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    edited 08.02.2018
    Main Farm:   Left side of farm, orange tree above the left side of the parking lot where the blue tent is with 2 people sitting there, red balloon hidden in the leaves
    Flower Farm:    Dock under the Boat you send out, blue balloon hidden behind post on pier                                                        Flower Farm:    Red Balloon in between the 2 parking lots by the post in the ground                                                                          Flower Farm:    Left of farthest left parking lot, small green tree above where the sign would be for one of the other farms, very small red balloon to the left side of the trunk of the small green tree
    Gourmet Farm:   Southern most house on left side below fountain, small faint blue balloon on left side of house and Red Balloon on right side of house on the roof before the tree
    Horse Ranch:  Below the Squared Area where the lumber is stored, there are 2  small trees and a round small bush, red balloon behind the one tree and a red balloon hidden in the bush
    Coop Village:   in light blue convertible, very faint blended in red balloon in the red seats                                                                Coop Village:  House underneath Research Lab, very faint red balloon in the green tree on the right side of the house

• Horse Farm:   Right side, bottom, red one faintly peaking out from that ledge
    Gourmet F:  To the right of the airport, bottom part of airport, there is a patch of trees.  Right side bottom of that patch of trees, blue balloon behind a tree and in front of a snow patch
    Main F:  Left side of Farm, toward the top, single tree that is standing to the right of the snow capped pines, there is faintly visible a red balloon behind the trunk
    Coop Village:    On the playground set, above the scarecrow that's in the field, blue balloon on top of the slide

edited 10.02.2018
    I had some trouble finding balloons on my GF and Cooperatve farms today, I eventually found my last balloon on the cooperative farm in the yellow tent near the moped, I guess the balloon was tired and decided to go in and take a nap...

I ended up spending 290 gold to see where the one on the GF was and it turned out to be an invisible cyan balloon hidden behind the bridge in the cyan water next to oleg.  Frankly that was totally unfair
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    OK, so I get that the restaurant business can be tough and the Big Boy had to get a second job.  But what happened to his oh-so-swell trousers?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    OK, so I get that the restaurant business can be tough and the Big Boy had to get a second job.  But what happened to his oh-so-swell trousers?

There's another thread about this.  Laughed so hard when I saw the deco.

Where do you get that deco?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

@archerbob (AU1)

From the Valentine Event currently in the Parking Lot.

Find 27,000 Romantic Gifts (or however many it determines, based on your level) and you get the Deco.

@archerbob (AU1)

From the Valentine Event currently in the Parking Lot.

Find 27,000 Romantic Gifts (or however many it determines, based on your level) and you get the Deco.
    Oh yeah.... mind blank here. 11,400 Romantic Gifts to get it for me, just over a thousand to go.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 25.03.2018
    ok so from what I just read in the info section of the New Easter Flag, We are suppose to get the Flag for doing the Easter Egg Hunt , it says nothing bout having to get the chocolate Bunny's ect in order to get it, So this time I better get that Flag for doing the Easter Hunt , I am collecting the Chocolates as well, BUT I am not going to get to the 10k Mark that they always seem to want, No Clue how to even get that High when you only get items from 1 farm, it seems that I have to be a lot higher in Level in order to achieve that amount, I am a Low Level player , so far I think I am like 50s or 60s in Level, I wish everyone else luck in getting the new item for Easter from the chocolates even though I probably won't ever get it, oh well, :(
    P.S. OMG!!! I just found out I am now Level 70, Wow just Wow, was not expecting that nope, sorry bout that, Awesome though, :)
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 25.03.2018
    ok so from what I just read in the info section of the New Easter Flag, We are suppose to get the Flag for doing the Easter Egg Hunt , it says nothing bout having to get the chocolate Bunny's ect in order to get it, So this time I better get that Flag for doing the Easter Hunt , I am collecting the Chocolates as well, BUT I am not going to get to the 10k Mark that they always seem to want, No Clue how to even get that High when you only get items from 1 farm, it seems that I have to be a lot higher in Level in order to achieve that amount, I am a Low Level player , so far I think I am like 50s or 60s in Level, I wish everyone else luck in getting the new item for Easter from the chocolates even though I probably won't ever get it, oh well, :(
    P.S. OMG!!! I just found out I am now Level 70, Wow just Wow, was not expecting that nope, sorry bout that, Awesome though, :)
    I see the exact opposite of what you are saying..

my event says to collect chocolate to get the flag, and that finding the candies has nothing to do with it.

I will edit this post with a pic.

edit: If the flag appeared under the Hard Work Reward section then it would be for finding the candies, but it is under the Find the Chocolates! reward tab.

@Blue Denim (US1)

You cannot see my mouse but you can see the window pop up that says info in the first pic, that is what my mouse clicked on.

Sign In to comment.