Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Xmas #5 - "Winter Farm"

124»

Comments

• I found 61 animals
  • jim5 (US1)jim5 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Eight Animals.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 29.12.2017

So what did you see in all that snow?
    Lots and lots of animals!

One person spotted them all! - Very impressive 
    Congratulations & 3000 Gold to 
    silk_ribbons (US1)  with 70 animals

Close 2nd & 2500 Gold to
    4 Hearts (US1) with 69 animals

Also close 3rd & 2000 Gold to
    KarenKay (US1) with 68 animals

Joint 4th & 1750 Gold each to
    Shay1968 (US1)
    DariaMur (RU1) 
    both with 66 animals

6th place & 1500 Gold to
    Michiru (GB1) with 65 animals

Very good counting/guessing
    Here are the 70 animals in the picture
    (verified by the artists)

Thank you all for participating!

All gold will be credited on Friday

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Wow, what magnification glasses did the winners use !!!   My poor old eyes couldnt see more than 17 :(

Joking aside, congrats to the overall winner and the runner-ups :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 29.12.2017
    Thank you very much @WascallyWabbit!!  <3  
    Congrats to all fellow winners!!  B)

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Congrats to the winners!  Thank you Wascally for posting the contest.
  • Wow, what magnification glasses did the winners use !!!   My poor old eyes couldnt see more than 17 :(

@bdreish (GB1) Don`t feel bad about your eyes, even we had to get the artists to identify every dot on the picture lol  But they loved the idea of the contest & said that they will make us some more pictures to use for future ones. :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Wow, what magnification glasses did the winners use !!!   My poor old eyes couldnt see more than 17 :(

Yep, this contest was a joke.  Stumped at how some items only a few pixels wide is supposed to be identified as an animal.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Congrats to all the winners.     I need to get me some new glasses.    :)
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 30.12.2017

Yep, this contest was a joke.  Stumped at how some items only a few pixels wide is supposed to be identified as an animal.

It was very blurry even using a magnify glass. The picture may have been compressed (which distorts image) to fit on forum & when you click link to get larger image it really wasn't any bigger. I took a guess at quite a few to come up with my answer. Congrats to the winners for a job well done.

I'm curious to know what animal the artist thinks these 6 snowmen are (red circles with black dots in them) & how they came up with it.               LoL      
    Post edited by noisy (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I simply counted 11 animals in 1/6 of the image and then multiplied the 11 by 6 to approximate how many animals there might be total.  However, looking at the position of the circled animals,  the way I did it does not seem mathematically logical but worked out ok after all.
  • noisy (US1) said:I'm curious to know what animal the artist thinks these 6 snowmen are (red circles with black dots in them) & how they came up with it.               LoL      
    @noisy (US1) They are snow chickens, there is one on each chicken coop & for some reason one under the cat tree lol

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    noisy (US1) said:I'm curious to know what animal the artist thinks these 6 snowmen are (red circles with black dots in them) & how they came up with it.               LoL      
    @noisy (US1) They are snow chickens, there is one on each chicken coop & for some reason one under the cat tree lol

Thx - didn't know there was such a thing but it's always nice to learn new things. lol
  • Yippy !!!!
    Thank You ......... 

This discussion has been closed.