Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 31.10.2017
    If I don't get knocked offline, I should have enough by tomorrow.  
  • I am missing 4 for today so far.  I have 310/350 and all I need for the very last rewards is 315; only need 5 more and i know i can get those tomorrow.
    Is it my imagination or does the spooky deco have a lower happiness value than in the past?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Is it my imagination or does the spooky deco have a lower happiness value than in the past?
    Which one?

Last year we had the Howling Witch Castle (Happiness: 65, Size: 5x5) and the Gruesome Garden Pond (Happiness: 95, but Size: 8x4).

This year we have the Creepy Tree (Happiness: 60, Size: 4x4) and the Warewolf Statue (Happiness: 75, Size: 5x5)

So no, happiness values per square are higher. Yea, the happiness on the Garden Pond was 95, but it took up 32 squares, for a 3:1 happiness value.. The Creepy Tree at 60 & 16 squares is a 3.75:1 Happy-per-square. Values before Greta, of course) :)
    Which one?

Last year we had the Howling Witch Castle (Happiness: 65, Size: 5x5) and the Gruesome Garden Pond (Happiness: 95, but Size: 8x4).

This year we have the Creepy Tree (Happiness: 60, Size: 4x4) and the Warewolf Statue (Happiness: 75, Size: 5x5)

So no, happiness values per square are higher. Yea, the happiness on the Garden Pond was 95, but it took up 32 squares, for a 3:1 happiness value.. The Creepy Tree at 60 & 16 squares is a 3.75:1 Happy-per-square. Values before Greta, of course) :)
    Oh, you're right. Southern.  I didn't take into consideration the reduced foot print.  Duh! :)
  • Unless it's just my computer - another bugger release by GGS and I suspect they are out of office for holidays to put it right.

Click on it first time - window showing is incomplete and flashes away like mad.

After closing - won't open again unless log out and log back in again.

Would they really release another bugged event so soon after last mess up? And when they are all on holiday. Amazing.
  • Of course - that should say 'bugged'.
  • Aphreal (GB1)Aphreal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Same here, and will freeze the screen if you try to open it again.
  • Just discovered it's impossible to launch to viking farm after clicking on it - assume it's same for other farms. 

Merry Christmas GGS!
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 26.12.2017
    Same here, flashes like crazy then screen goes dark and unresponsive.  Had to reload....

'fffffffalalalala lala la la'
  • PondPrincess (US1)PondPrincess (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 26.12.2017
    Yes, here too. Warned my coop not to click on him. Maybe we wouldn't have so many bugs if they stopped "hiding the bugs" when loading the game :/
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have the same problem. I have sent a message to the members of the co-op I am in to warn them. I am guessing this means the candy farm is coming next. I hope it does & that it actually works. It is my favorite temp farm.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Same here too -sigh- 
    Same problems on our server.  Plus, we're already down a day.
  • Thank goodness nothing has changed with the new partners joining and we can awaken to yet another game feature that doesn't work and locks up the rest of the game.  Way to be consistent!!
  • Wonderful County Fair GGS, flashes,freeze's who knows what next? Once again over load the servers with too many events that don't work. Trying to squeeze that last buck from everyone for year ending.

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results. Albert Einstein
  • Same here and for some reason still collecting snowballs to build the snowmen from the advent calendar
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Same here. Short circuit in County fair tent.
    So power will be restored only after holidays, right?
    Happy new year GGS.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 26.12.2017
    Fellow coopmates are all reporting the same, County Fair pop up is flashing like mad in different background colours, and showing only this, bits of german and english and big gaps missing lol

It's also freezing up the entire game after opening it....
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
    @WascallyWabbit

Candy on Main Farm that needs to be moved:

@WascallyWabbit

Another on Gourmet Farm:

(I haven't expanded out to that plot yet, but those people who have might have trouble finding this one. :))
  • @Southern (US1)

Thanks for the screens shots.   We are aware of the issue.   Yes it is making it mighty hard to find all my candies :) .

@Michiru (GB1)

This has been reported also.  If others are having issues with this try reloading the game it seems to be working for some when they do this.

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    A couple of things that may help :- once you have found all the candies on a farm, the wagon in car park will display correctly , and as others have posted, candies do appear inside farm boundary , especially in the new expansion areas .
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Looks like it's working again  :D

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    edited 27.12.2017
    What's up with the hidden candy. I have to use outline view to find candies because they are inside the fence on my main farm. One was lying in a field and another was in with the chickens. Thought they were supposed to be in surrounding area outside the fence.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I also have them there lambcake :(
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 27.12.2017
    I got booted & when I logged back on ...ALL the candies I found went back to  ~zero ~ found   :'(   In the beginning my cursor never changed to the pointed finger when it came across a candy.

What should I do ?  Or not do ?

I know it's buggy   :(Related image
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I just gave up. Don't need the added stress. Besides, already have the decos
  • I do to... lambcake (US1).....in storage, it's not that good, is it ?    You know they should change up the decos AND up the values.

But I did go back & found everyone in record time for me on every farm, even the ones located in the farm area itself.

• I think that they forgot to put 2 candies on my main farm.  I have been over it several several times; using the magnifier and the photo which is kind of hard to use since I seem to have more snow on my land than the photo has and I can't get to some of the land that is shown in the photo.

Hence, I am not going to have a perfect day today.  BUMMER
Sign In to comment.