Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Rewards List (For events during Christmas break)

Hi Everyone,

We are gathering all your feedback ready for the team when they get back, we realise that it is really frustrating when everything keeps breaking, but for the most part it seems to be reward failures, which are being posted on various threads, so we would like to get one list, to make sure that we are do not miss any of them.

We are already aware that the Goldfish event  rewards from the 1st run have not yet been credited & the team knew, before they left, that the CHWE rewards from last Friday, also failed, so no need to add those to this list, but post about any others that failed, such as the snowmen, 2nd run of goldfish event, the Santa event, CC, HWEs, weekly events etc.

If any of you are still having problems starting the Candy event, go to your horse ranch, try to open it there & if its still not working, reload the game (CTRL+F5) from that farm.

Comments

• Thank you!
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 28.12.2017
    No one in co-op got goldfish the 2nd time around either.
    We didn't get festive snowmen from Rudolph's gifts.

Snowballs are still dropping on our farms as well
    Post edited by noisy (US1) on
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 27.12.2017
    @WascallyWabbit
    yes thanks!
    i suppose you know that wabbits are near the bottom of the food chain----
    but glad you are still around this week :)
  • I wanted to confirm noisy@US1 comments.  Same here for our co-op.  Thank you for taking notes in the meantime!!   ;)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    got no snowman from Advent Calendar event & snowballs still dropping everywhere; haven't noticed anything else, but if u have ... great!  Am always glad & grateful for all u do with game...:)
  • tscharf (INT1)tscharf (INT1) Posts: 17
    edited 28.12.2017
    Hi, I don't know if it applies or not,

On 18th December I started the upgrade of Adventurer's boat (in village farm) from level 1 to level 2.
    I am leader of Mooo cooperative in Int 1 server.
    It took 36 hours to complete... and after the completion, on December 20th, until now it still remains on level 1 after we spend all resources and construction time. I didn't take a screenshot of the construction because I didn't realize this game was so buggy, I thought at least the construction of buildings still worked  :'(

Please fix it!
  • My coop(Cavemans Coop) is also missing snowman deco from Advent Calendar, and as mentioned above, snowballs falling like crazy.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I am missing the snowman from the Advent calendar as well as are several members in my co-op.  Snowballs still dropping.  I am not even sure what level my snowman was. 
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Another for the list @WascallyWabbit - the fourth stage of the Christmas Prep event finished early on GB, USA and AUS servers (at least - could be more)

J
  • Hi everyone!

thx for taking the time to help players to receive their missing rewards. If I wanted to list all of my missing rewards - it would be a very long list !

I've contracted Wascally already about my latest hiccups with GGS. My problem is still not resolved. Sometimes I wonder if they even care ! ? !

In my Co Op (Farming Geeks) we have players getting the rewards and others don't. The whole thing looks fishy ! Let's hope GGS will lift their game in 2018 - I think at least things can't get any worse.

Cheers, OTH

• Many of our members are still waiting for that snowman and snowballs keep dropping.
  • The 4th chapter of Christmas event ended early so despite spending gold and getting to 97% I missed out on the decoration, meaning that I now can not complete chapter 5.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I have 2 farmers in my coop, who have bought by the yellow truck, for coins.
    The one bought a viking cowfarm and the other one boxes with fresh fruit.

Both of them didn´t receive it. 
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Still collecting snowballs which is annoying as we are getting snowflakes, flyers, cat charms and if doing the normal events like the not of this world task...Way too much dropping from items, it is slowing down the harvesting process during missions for Coop Challenge. 
  • we realise that it is really frustrating when everything keeps breaking, but for the most part it seems to be reward failures, 

It is frustrating - so why does it keep happening?

As for rewarding failure - I do hope you see the irony of those words - and yes - I know taken out of context.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 28.12.2017
    Rudoph has disappeared and I have not gotten or seen a pop up window to select the snowmen at all.
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Hi, I would like to know about the CHWE that co-ops did not get "registered" for.  Will they be sorting that out and giving the top co-ops the prizes that were supposed to be rewarded.  Co-op boosters were spent for this event so I do not feel it would be fair if they actually have no intention of trying to sort it out.  At the very least they should refund the co-op gold and cash spent. 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 31.12.2017
    as i posted the weekly event "out of this world" no reward for finally finishing the highest level
    got my fishbowl and my snowman -  candies are there but was buggy at first have no clue about the CHWE 'cause there was so much going wrong Santa list decos have no regular happiness , HH boosters are wrong - again

Have to say the 85% build reduction booster was great for me but lots of people didn't have the booster work properly - if at all 

the "compensation" packages were pretty bad before and had to be doled out 2x and then they still didn't come correctly  and many items took days to even "appear"

UPDATE NOTE: 12/30/2017 following the end of the CC the Andromeda observatory showed up in my dropbox - don't know what the other rewards were nor did i get a choice but hey at least i got 1 of the rewards!

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    The 4th chapter of Christmas event ended early so despite spending gold and getting to 97% I missed out on the decoration, meaning that I now can not complete chapter 5.
    Don't feel bad, I got to 100% and still am required by the game to spend 4,816 gold to get the 4th decoration.

To hell with this bugged event.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    A coopmember who is not active on this forum, reported that this morning the snowmen deco from Rudolph arrived this morning and that the snowballs are no longer flying around.
  • I am not going to bother making a list coz i dont think i would remember everything i missed out on. Add to that the missed happy hour rewards for today. I think this game is hopeless. I dont think any fixes or any meaningful compensation is going to happen either. All i see is: bugs, promisses and crumbs as compensation. So ill play as long as i enjoy some parts of the game. Otherwise i have no real expectation of improvement But thats just me...
  • nfdw (DE1)nfdw (DE1) DE1 Posts: 3
    The Happy Hour Friday prize is for an increase in Runestone income but the Festive farm has already ended.

Also, I bought the 4th chapter Christmas list ornament with gold because it ended early.  Not fair.  But it won't add the happiness for chapter 5.  The others are the same but not the last one that was purchased.

Please help.

Thanks
  • Happy hour reward for tonight is rune stone booster. Only problem, no Northern Lights Farm. None of the compensation for items in storage either. Game continues to crash several times a day too, freezing up when I go from one farm to another.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Happy hour reward for tonight is rune stone booster. Only problem, no Northern Lights Farm. None of the compensation for items in storage either. Game continues to crash several times a day too, freezing up when I go from one farm to another.
    would agree with the crashing and lag - never saw it crash so much when just switching between main farms - crashing is very often when visiting just on a normal basis: temp farms yes - co-op members farms yes 
  • So much for Happy Hour and you know they knew...It could have been an easy enough fix also. They could have swapped Thursday with Friday or changed Fridays harvest altogether.

Thanks GGS for caring   :/  

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Northern Light farm usually gives you credit for all your work. I do not know if I have got it, but sure I did not get any information when the event ended. I clearly remember , that a user of this forum specifically asked for the Happy Hour NOT to be on the day the island farm ended, so why is that the case again (it´s not the first time this happens)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    For the last two days, almost ALL searches for new missions has taken all the time up to 5 minutes. This is no good when you have started the farmmachine that allows you to dismiss missions for an hour. Much too muck wasted time used there. Sorry if this a wrong thread. 
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    It's probably already been mentioned.  But I am still collecting Snowballs for the Snowman event in the Advent Calendar that ended on the 24th.  (I assume this is related to why the statue hadn't appeared).
  • I wanted to confirm noisy@US1 comments.  Same here for our co-op.  Thank you for taking notes in the meantime!!   ;)
    didnt get snowman , but still collecting snowballs
  • didnt get snowman but still collecting snowballs 

Sign In to comment.