Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!!!

Hey guys!

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Enjoy time with your family and friends. Thank you all for being an awesome community & for all your patience during the difficult times!

Image result for animated merry christmas

A big high 5 to all our comrades in the trenches,  the Big Farm Mods from all the other communities, for all their hard word & passion for what they do! They are all amazing rockstars!!  <3:*
@Anry @Arwyn @Bailey @BeoFarmer @black-.-angel @Blaze @Cassiopea82 @- Dracula - @Елена1503 (RU1) @LadnoFF @- Elina - @Freyja @- Gaia -  @Giovanna @iIi13 (RU1) @Jiper @Cefeo @-NEMESIS- @Vincent @Sophie Zee Catz @sunsubiro @Tammy @Leone @Yalenka @Zoe [JP Mod] @Zoey

Lots of love & many thanks to our wonderful CMs that do so much to help all of us! <3
@CM_Hunter @Il Corsaro @Katsuo [JP CM] @Kirilis @Alpinolo

Happy Holidays from your EN Mod Team,
Wabbit, Pickle, & Cuddly

P.S. If you would like to send food, Pickle loves pickles, Wabbit love carrots (especially cake flavoured ones!), and I will eat all the other yummy stuff :yum:

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Thank you Cuddly for your Christmas wishes and I would like to echo your sentiments.  I agree that all the Mods do a fantastic job in sometimes not the best of circumstances and I thank them for that.

You will be pleased to know that I got extra pickles in this year, and doubled the amount of carrots I usually buy (I have already been to give some carrots to the local wild rabbits that live near my house).  As for you Cuddly, there is plenty of food here :)  If any of you are in Scotland over Christmas pop in and join me for dinner :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :)

Chris x
  • Thank @CuddlyFoxes and all Mods for a wonderful job you do! Merry Christmas and have a great 2018 all Mods and CMs! <3:)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you too and your families! <3@WascallyWabbit @PicklePaws @CuddlyFoxes and all fellow CM's and all the farmers out there!! Best wishes from DownUnder  <3

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 25.12.2017
    Merry Christmas to all of you. Thanks for all the wonderful holiday gifts. Hope you all enjoy your time with family & friends this holiday season.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Hey guys!

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Enjoy time with your family and friends. Thank you all for being an awesome community & for all your patience during the difficult times!

Image result for animated merry christmas

A big high 5 to all our comrades in the trenches,  the Big Farm Mods from all the other communities, for all their hard word & passion for what they do! They are all amazing rockstars!!  <3:*
    @Anry @Arwyn @Bailey @BeoFarmer @black-.-angel @Blaze @Cassiopea82 @- Dracula - @Елена1503 (RU1) @LadnoFF @- Elina - @Freyja @- Gaia -  @Giovanna @iIi13 (RU1) @Jiper @Cefeo @-NEMESIS- @Vincent @Sophie Zee Catz @sunsubiro @Tammy @Leone @Yalenka @Zoe [JP Mod] @Zoey

Lots of love & many thanks to our wonderful CMs that do so much to help all of us! <3
    @CM_Hunter @Il Corsaro @Katsuo [JP CM] @Kirilis @Alpinolo

Happy Holidays from your EN Mod Team,
    Wabbit, Pickle, & Cuddly

P.S. If you would like to send food, Pickle loves pickles, Wabbit love carrots (especially cake flavoured ones!), and I will eat all the other yummy stuff :yum:
    Be glad to oblige and send Pickle her pickles, Wabbit some carrot cake carrots and bunches of yummy stuff for you, Cuddly....but how do I send it to you?  I expect if I tried to send it via email it will only come out to you all as unyummy data bits. :*:o:p   Unyummy is my made up word!  ;):o:D  Anyway, I too wish you and everyone a very very Merry Christmas and may we all have an extraordinarily happy and successful New Year!
  • happy n merry christmas everyone :)
  • -NEMESIS--NEMESIS- Moderator, Guest Posts: 7,753

a 
    very Merry Christmas
  • FreyjaFreyja Guest Posts: 3,258

Merry Christmas to all mods, CMs and players! Christmas is only once a year, but let us carry the Christmas spirit in our hearts in the other 364 days a year! Let's be good and smiling, let happiness and joy to follow us everywhere and let the health and success are our companions in life!
    Dream more, love more, share more, dance more, ask more, give more, get more!

I also love a cake.
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Thank you, that is a great idea  :)   Merry Christmas to you and God bless all.
  • -NEMESIS--NEMESIS- Moderator, Guest Posts: 7,753
    Ο χρήστης Freyja είπε:

I also love a cake.

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 02.01.2018

<3THANK YOU! <3
    Related image
    Wishing the whole BF Community as well as GGS staff and our CM's/Moderators
    and all your beloved ones
    Merry Christmas and all the best for a happy, healthy & prosperous 2018!
    A great thanks to the GGS Staff for a wonderful game,
    to our Moderators & CM's for all the work you do !!

Related image  Related image
    Image result for veel taarten

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

• TO ALL OF YOU MODERATORS, A

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Wishing all the mods and the CMs around the world a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Thank you for all that you do. 
  • sunsubiro (FormerMod)sunsubiro (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,923
                                                                       Resultat dimatges de merry christmas and happy new year

Thank you very much @CuddlyFoxes!
    I wish you and the rest of mods and CMs very happy days together with your families and friends and I hope  next 2018  is even better than 2017. 

kisses!   :*<3

• Giovanna (FormerMod)Giovanna (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 4,970
    edited 26.12.2017

by @priego3 (ES1)

The Spanish Forum, moderators and community wishes you ¡Merry Christmas!  <3

by @jonquille6 (FR1)

Post edited by Giovanna (FormerMod) on
    Querida Comunidad,

Es nuestro deseo que hayáis pasado unas entrañables fiestas Navideñas, en unos días, estrenaremos un nuevo año, os deseamos que en el 2018, veáis vuestros sueños realizados.   <3 

El Equipo de Moderación del Foro Hispano, os desea ¡Feliz año 2018!

Diseño de @priego3 (ES1), exclusivo para el Equipo de Moderación.

¡¡Felicidades!!
    @Giovanna
    Dear Farmers,

This is a gift of the player @priego3 (ES1) for Big Farm's forums  ;)

@Giovanna

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Happy Holidays and best wishes for a brand New Year. Hope we all fair better in 2018.
    Thank you to all the Mods and CMs for the thankless, tireless work in 2017. We appreciate you very much!
    J
    Good days,

If your you want to leave your letter of congratulation for the Spanish forum, do click here.

Regards
    @Giovanna

by @priego3 (ES1)
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Happy Holidays to all the Moderators, Community Managers, and Players.

May your hearts be full with peace and joy the whole year through. 

4H
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you, Cuddly.  I hope you had a holly jolly and that the New Year brings you much happiness and joy!
  • Happy Christmas to all big farmers and moderators and the game creators 
    @WascallyWabbit
    @PicklePaws                 

Image result for pickle rick  Image result for rabbit carrot cake
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Just popped in here to say, Happy New Year to everyone !!!!

happy new year GIF by midnightcake

(sorry its a bit late, lol)
  • Happy New Year to All

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file