Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    You can still play the game, just don't open the country fair stand after the first crash.
    The candies are there and the animations still work, so I know that I've collected all the candies on 4 farms, not sure about the horse ranch.
    And I did get the bronze chest as a work reward.
    Not working as it should, but still playable, at least for me.
    The game freezes even when I try to donate items to the buildings in the village, not just when opening the county fair stand. Other in my co-op are having the same problem.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 26.12.2017
    @Shay1968 (US1)
    That's a much worse problem! :/
    That really makes the game not playable, hope it gets fixed asap.
  • How do we know if we got all the candies? we cant look to see cause of the bugs in the event. So very tired of all this mess and now they really expect us to play the stupid CC's again???????
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    We are damned if we do and damned if we don't:

If I spend time looking for candies on all my farms (not the easiest thing to do when color deficient or with aging eyesight) the County fair could possibly be removed completely or reset and my time would be wasted.

If I don't spend time looking for candies and the event is "repaired" then I could miss out on the final hard work reward.

We should not have to wonder what will happen. We should not have to worry about whether to play an event or not.  If an event malfunctions it should be canceled immediately and all the top prizes along with any hard work rewards should be given to every player. 
  • Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Good Grief Studios!  I am so enjoying my 0% reduction in construction times!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 26.12.2017
    noticing amid all the crashes and freezes bugs and glitches the weekly event "not of this world" says ending in 2 days ...
    my bad - lost "Monday" due to Christmas ...
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

Candy Fair is almost here??  Candies and flyers can be gathered.  After many refreshes the above screen shot does not change.  
    Got the same problem. I even tried on different web browsers. Did the clear catch or what ever you call it still flashing screen with no info.

YET AN OTHER EVENT THAT IS NOT WORKING!!!!
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 26.12.2017
    I wonder if the 'Buy extra flyers for 190 gold' button works lol.  Not that I intend trying it ! 
    Post edited by bdreish (GB1) on
    I got it to work. Do not know if it is a fluke or what but I went to the horse farm and clicked on the candy boat/tent and it displayed just fine. I got to see how flyers I have and how many candy I was missing from each farm.

Now when I went back to main farm it still will not work right but will on horse.

Again do not know if it is a work around or fluke but may be worth a try.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes!
    Thank for posting @stef7 (US1) , works on my horse farm as well :)
  • mine is working now

• Tried that - no luck.  Raced my horses while on horse farm and after racing game froze up :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 26.12.2017
    I got it to work. Do not know if it is a fluke or what but I went to the horse farm and clicked on the candy boat/tent and it displayed just fine. I got to see how flyers I have and how many candy I was missing from each farm.

Now when I went back to main farm it still will not work right but will on horse.

Update/edited:  Only seems to work on farms you've completed.  My horse farm and flower farm work.  Doesn't work for those who haven't completed the farms.  Of course, how would you know if you completed a farm without clicking on it.
    Someone else posted this earlier, and I just discovered it on my farm -- if you bought land after they added more plots, check within your boundaries.  Found 2 on my new land.
  • what happened on chapter 4 it said i had two days left and ii got up and it was finished and now cannot even have a chance to get chapter 5 at all.
    edited 27.12.2017

Update/edited:  Only seems to work on farms you've completed.  My horse farm and flower farm work.  Doesn't work for those who haven't completed the farms.  Of course, how would you know if you completed a farm without clicking on it.
    Can not be a if you finished because I had not started it when I opened it on the horse farm. Once I opened it on horse and it displayed right I went looking for candy and I have found them all now but it still not display anything on anything buy my horse farm and my village farm. The other 3 main farms will even though I have all the candy found not display right, just the blinking/flashing blank gibberish screen.

Like I said before this may just be a fluke.

Just wanted to add my game is messed up in other places that may play part in why this fluke/work around worked for me. I still have not gotten my snowman from I think it was day 21 of the reindeer event. I am still getting snowballs for that and it was a 2 day event and I am going on day 7 of it now. Also I never got the chapter/week 4 of the Christmas event deco either. Everyone else in my coop got it just not me and I was the first one to finish my list and helped everyone else finish as well. On week/chapter 5 the screen is not displaying right either. Can not read names or amount for cyan snowflakes. So I could not tell you if I was in first or last place. 

I to am getting a lot of freezing when I switch from farm to farm or try to do anything with the Deep sea fishing. Have to shut down and restart game all most every time i switch between screens.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Seems that you folk on US1 have the worst of it again, here on GB1, the candy wagon works on each farm once you have got all the candies 
  • HipLYS (SKN1)HipLYS (SKN1) Posts: 69
    edited 27.12.2017
    apparently not working to good here on the N1 either 
  • LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 27.12.2017
    The candy wagon did not work for me either.  Kept crashing the game.  I then tried to open the horse farm wagon after collecting some candies on each farm.  The cart worked.  I then tried the other farms and all were working.  So definitely try opening the horse farm cart to see if works for you as well.

As an aside, still getting snow balls, chapter four ended early and thus the workshop event is not displaying properly.
    made a bunch of significant upgrades for happy hour with the 85% construction time reduced but does not work on the horse farm 
  • Anyone else having the speedy "double click" problem??  I click on the building or field and the feed/sow ring won't stay put, it pops on and off real fast with each click, and when you FINALLY get to perform the function, for example feed the chickens.......it'll also take out the field of special corn sitting down below them!!!!!  It's as if the click gets stuck from feeding the chickens and just carries over to whatever it is touching at that point!!!!  Oh My God I have a messed up farm!!!  I was so disgusted with it yesterday, I didn't even play enough to get my GMLs from the fishing silo!   :'(      GGS, this has to be fixed!!!  I gave up tryin' to do missions because of it, and if it's still like this when the flippin CoOp challenge starts!!!???  FORGET it!..............
    Also all Friday HH is for nothing since the winter farm will be gone - typical
    Anyone else having the speedy "double click" problem??  I click on the building or field and the feed/sow ring won't stay put, it pops on and off real fast with each click, and when you FINALLY get to perform the function, for example feed the chickens.......it'll also take out the field of special corn sitting down below them!!!!!  It's as if the click gets stuck from feeding the chickens and just carries over to whatever it is touching at that point!!!!  Oh My God I have a messed up farm!!!  I was so disgusted with it yesterday, I didn't even play enough to get my GMLs from the fishing silo!   :'(      GGS, this has to be fixed!!!  I gave up tryin' to do missions because of it, and if it's still like this when the flippin CoOp challenge starts!!!???  FORGET it!..............
    Had that problem for about 2 weeks a few weeks ago.  Caused me to click the skip button -- was not a happy camper.
  • made a bunch of significant upgrades for happy hour with the 85% construction time reduced but does not work on the horse farm 
    At least you are getting discounted construction times
    made a bunch of significant upgrades for happy hour with the 85% construction time reduced but does not work on the horse farm 
    At least you are getting discounted construction times
    TBH was pretty surprised it worked - now have to worry about being banned or having those upgrades disappear with some server reset or something - didn't fully expect the construction time on the horse farm to work but it should since there was no limitations stated and it is clearly timed construction
    Ok as if all the problems I listed earlier was not enough now I can not harvest ANYTHING. Logged out and back and still cannot collect anything. 

All my farms are dead in the water, can not collect so I can not replant, meaning nothing can get done. 

Come on GGS it would be better at this point to have no events at all and just make the main game work right see as the bugs are getting to the point you can not do the basic game play.

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 3,270 24.12.201

Ανθη Κυπριανου (INT1) said: Dear Mods, my coop ended in rank 8 in CHWE but didn't get it's rewards And that is the second time happening. We need answers please

@Ανθη Κυπριανου (INT1) There was not enough time before the team left for the Holidays, for them to sort out the CHWE, but they are aware of it & have apologised & said it will be fixed in the new year.

Thank you for the answer WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit, i read their apologised lond letter and i really hope they fix it. What my coop and i want is our rewards. Can you please let them know?
  • Hello farmers,
    this is the second CC in a row with the wrong hard worker rewards for my coop
    https://prnt.sc/hsudbi

i wonder if it's just us .... ? :(
  • Well it seems that all is well again here on N1...meaning back to the usual small faults in the game <3
    I wish it was the same for the other servers I'm agreeing with who it was that said that the US1 server seem to be really badly bug ridden  .
    There will be work for those on Holiday right now when they return.....(if they return :D )

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    <3 Peace on Earth and in all mankind <3

Rewards for the CC are wrong, for our league, anyway.  Seems to be the list from the WWCC. :(
Sign In to comment.