Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!!!

Hey guys!

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Enjoy time with your family and friends. Thank you all for being an awesome community & for all your patience during the difficult times!

Image result for animated merry christmas

A big high 5 to all our comrades in the trenches,  the Big Farm Mods from all the other communities, for all their hard word & passion for what they do! They are all amazing rockstars!!  <3:*
@Anry @Arwyn @Bailey @BeoFarmer @black-.-angel @Blaze @Cassiopea82 @- Dracula - @Елена1503 (RU1) @LadnoFF @- Elina - @Freyja @- Gaia -  @Giovanna @iIi13 (RU1) @Jiper @Cefeo @-NEMESIS- @Vincent @Sophie Zee Catz @sunsubiro @Tammy @Leone @Yalenka @Zoe [JP Mod] @Zoey

Lots of love & many thanks to our wonderful CMs that do so much to help all of us! <3
@CM_Hunter @Il Corsaro @Katsuo [JP CM] @Kirilis @Alpinolo

Happy Holidays from your EN Mod Team,
Wabbit, Pickle, & Cuddly

P.S. If you would like to send food, Pickle loves pickles, Wabbit love carrots (especially cake flavoured ones!), and I will eat all the other yummy stuff :yum:

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Thank you Cuddly for your Christmas wishes and I would like to echo your sentiments.  I agree that all the Mods do a fantastic job in sometimes not the best of circumstances and I thank them for that.

You will be pleased to know that I got extra pickles in this year, and doubled the amount of carrots I usually buy (I have already been to give some carrots to the local wild rabbits that live near my house).  As for you Cuddly, there is plenty of food here :)  If any of you are in Scotland over Christmas pop in and join me for dinner :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :)

Chris x
    bdreish @ en 1
  • Thank @CuddlyFoxes and all Mods for a wonderful job you do! Merry Christmas and have a great 2018 all Mods and CMs! <3:)

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you too and your families! <3@WascallyWabbit @PicklePaws @CuddlyFoxes and all fellow CM's and all the farmers out there!! Best wishes from DownUnder  <3

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 25.12.2017
    Merry Christmas to all of you. Thanks for all the wonderful holiday gifts. Hope you all enjoy your time with family & friends this holiday season.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,374
    Hey guys!

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Enjoy time with your family and friends. Thank you all for being an awesome community & for all your patience during the difficult times!

Image result for animated merry christmas

A big high 5 to all our comrades in the trenches,  the Big Farm Mods from all the other communities, for all their hard word & passion for what they do! They are all amazing rockstars!!  <3:*
    @Anry @Arwyn @Bailey @BeoFarmer @black-.-angel @Blaze @Cassiopea82 @- Dracula - @Елена1503 (RU1) @LadnoFF @- Elina - @Freyja @- Gaia -  @Giovanna @iIi13 (RU1) @Jiper @Cefeo @-NEMESIS- @Vincent @Sophie Zee Catz @sunsubiro @Tammy @Leone @Yalenka @Zoe [JP Mod] @Zoey

Lots of love & many thanks to our wonderful CMs that do so much to help all of us! <3
    @CM_Hunter @Il Corsaro @Katsuo [JP CM] @Kirilis @Alpinolo

Happy Holidays from your EN Mod Team,
    Wabbit, Pickle, & Cuddly

P.S. If you would like to send food, Pickle loves pickles, Wabbit love carrots (especially cake flavoured ones!), and I will eat all the other yummy stuff :yum:
    Be glad to oblige and send Pickle her pickles, Wabbit some carrot cake carrots and bunches of yummy stuff for you, Cuddly....but how do I send it to you?  I expect if I tried to send it via email it will only come out to you all as unyummy data bits. :*:o:p   Unyummy is my made up word!  ;):o:D  Anyway, I too wish you and everyone a very very Merry Christmas and may we all have an extraordinarily happy and successful New Year!

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• happy n merry christmas everyone :)
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Thank you, that is a great idea  :)   Merry Christmas to you and God bless all.
    RookieLana8 @ us 1
  • -NEMESIS--NEMESIS- Moderator, ModDarkBlue Posts: 7,430
    Ο χρήστης Freyja είπε:

I also love a cake.

GR/GGS moderator
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Wishing all the mods and the CMs around the world a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Thank you for all that you do. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Querida Comunidad,

Es nuestro deseo que hayáis pasado unas entrañables fiestas Navideñas, en unos días, estrenaremos un nuevo año, os deseamos que en el 2018, veáis vuestros sueños realizados.   <3 

El Equipo de Moderación del Foro Hispano, os desea ¡Feliz año 2018!

Diseño de @priego3 (ES1), exclusivo para el Equipo de Moderación.

¡¡Felicidades!!
    @Giovanna
    Ex moderadora (jubilada)
  • Dear Farmers,

This is a gift of the player @priego3 (ES1) for Big Farm's forums  ;)

@Giovanna

Ex moderadora (jubilada)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Happy Holidays and best wishes for a brand New Year. Hope we all fair better in 2018.
    Thank you to all the Mods and CMs for the thankless, tireless work in 2017. We appreciate you very much!
    J
  • Good days,

If your you want to leave your letter of congratulation for the Spanish forum, do click here.

Regards
    @Giovanna

by @priego3 (ES1)
    Ex moderadora (jubilada)
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Happy Holidays to all the Moderators, Community Managers, and Players.

May your hearts be full with peace and joy the whole year through. 

4H

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,492
    Thank you, Cuddly.  I hope you had a holly jolly and that the New Year brings you much happiness and joy!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Happy Christmas to all big farmers and moderators and the game creators 
    @WascallyWabbit
    @PicklePaws                 

Image result for pickle rick  Image result for rabbit carrot cake
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Just popped in here to say, Happy New Year to everyone !!!!

happy new year GIF by midnightcake

(sorry its a bit late, lol)
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           
  • Happy New Year to All

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file