Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Player needs to contact her co-op

Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
There is a message on Facebook from a player who has lost her farm and she's hoping someone in her co-op will read it, as she wants them to know why she hasn't been playing.  There is no reply to her message and I thought it might be kinda nice to try and help.  The co-op is not on the GB server.  The co-op  is Uncle Willys or Uncle Willy's, not sure about the apostrophe.  
Edited to addThis is the US server and the player is Debbie3057  She would like her co-op to know she has not abandoned them,  She hasn't been able to access farm for over 5 hours. The player has contacted me and is almost certain it's Uncle Willy's [with the apostrophe]
Post edited by Val C (GB1) on

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    There is an Uncle Willy on US1, AU1,  WWW1 (now INT1?) and EN1, there are old posts of theirs in The Kubby.  Dont know if this is the same player.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Thank you bdreish..I've just edited to add that player has contacted me and she is on the US server....
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Maybe you could start a new thread with the coop name in the title ... "Message for _____ coop US Server" and copy her message there.  That way, someone from her coop may see it here.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I sent a message to the coop leader on Debbie's behalf.
    I sent a message to the coop leader on Debbie's behalf.

Thank you Joybells...sorry for late response but this all happened close to my bedtime.
    Hope she is now safely back on her farm :)
    Hope she is now safely back on her farm :)

She has just contacted me and she is still unable to play.
    Oh that is a shame.  Is she putting in her correct screen-name?  The ones I found dont have an 'S' at the end of her name, it was just UncleWilly.

• Oh that is a shame.  Is she putting in her correct screen-name?  The ones I found dont have an 'S' at the end of her name, it was just UncleWilly.

Thank you all for your help. I am putting in my correct info. but it is taking me to a completely new farm. When I check my profile, my join date is correct, but my number of visits, level etc. show as a new player. I am at a total loss. I have contacted support, but no reply thus far. I have been playing for almost 2 years, so this is very distressing. The co-op may be just Uncle Willy. It is just not something I've thought about in a while.
  • I sent a message to the coop leader on Debbie's behalf.
    Thank you so much Joybells.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Oh that is a shame.  Is she putting in her correct screen-name?  The ones I found dont have an 'S' at the end of her name, it was just UncleWilly.

Thank you all for your help. I am putting in my correct info. but it is taking me to a completely new farm. When I check my profile, my join date is correct, but my number of visits, level etc. show as a new player. I am at a total loss. I have contacted support, but no reply thus far. I have been playing for almost 2 years, so this is very distressing. The co-op may be just Uncle Willy. It is just not something I've thought about in a while.
    @Debbie3057 (US1)

It sounds like your default server isn't set to US1.

On your login screen, check to make sure the Flag is set to the American Flag, and the Server is set to "United States: 1".

Then put in the same username/password you logged into the forums with, and it should put you on your farm.

• Oh that is a shame.  Is she putting in her correct screen-name?  The ones I found dont have an 'S' at the end of her name, it was just UncleWilly.

@Debbie3057 (US1)

It sounds like your default server isn't set to US1.

On your login screen, check to make sure the Flag is set to the American Flag, and the Server is set to "United States: 1".

Then put in the same username/password you logged into the forums with, and it should put you on your farm.

It showed USA when I logged in, but must have been a glitch. I had to do the entire tutorial for the new farm before it would allow me to log out again. I was then able to log back in and I was on the right server! Thank you all so much for your help!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file