Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

When does the FHWE start?

2»

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Shay1968 (US1) said:
    But I have 2 important questions:  1. What is the point of having the scores show for the snowflakes from the Christmas preparations event if there is no top prizes?  2.  Same thing for the top players?  

@Shay1968 (US1) If you hover over the 3 coloured rankings at the top of each list, they get extra bonus points, but aside from that I don`t think that there is anything else to be won. :)
    Thanks Wabbit,  I either never noticed the bonus points or it has been so long (a year) that I simply do not remember.  Makes sense now why the rankings are showing. 
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    That was me ;)
    I read the German forum regularly, and found this calendar. I also saw a comment from a mod who confirmed the date, but that was before the stopping of the coop HWE and all the misery after that.
    This is the link for the calendar:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/3726931/#Comment_3726931

It is subject to change though!!
    (or as they say in german "ohne gewähr")
    thank you for the link grr  :)   i have used it  and relied on it many times for accuracy in the game.  Unfortunately I have just tried to access it now and it doesn't work.  I get a message saying i'm unauthorized to access the site.  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Hi  @nola1 (INT1)

There is a new calender for january, if you go to the german forum you will see a thread called BF-kalender: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/152615/bf-kalender#latest

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Hi  @nola1 (INT1)

There is a new calender for january, if you go to the german forum you will see a thread called BF-kalender: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/152615/bf-kalender#latest

Thank you grr, i got it   :)  
    Am i correct in translating  fleißevent as the hard worker event ? 

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes, fleißevent means hard work event  :)
  • my globe calander says the hardworker event starts on the 15th .. and a fellow members globe calander says the 14th .. and we both live in the same country ... so could someone please tell me when this event starts .. and if it is fishing or not 

thank you in advance 
    *much confused*
  • i suggest they get that BF clock running all the time .. so people can know dates and times ... dont have to figure out time zones ..blah ..blah blah ........if the calander says the 14th at 2 pm .. then its the 14th at 2pm ... neat and easy .... 
  • i suggest they get that BF clock running all the time .. so people can know dates and times ... dont have to figure out time zones ..blah ..blah blah ........if the calander says the 14th at 2 pm .. then its the 14th at 2pm ... neat and easy .... 
    Well, the only problem is that 14th 2pm for you and 14th 2pm for me are 10 hours apart. Or do you suggest starting all the events on the server time and not simultaneously all over the world?
  • no on BFtime ... its one clock everyone goes by ...so 2pm for me on BFtime would be 2pm for lets say indonesia on BFtime ... one univrsal clock ... like they have for the logging in bonus thing (the name of the event escapes me at this hour)....this way everyone will start at exactly the same time ....
  • Happy Hour .... thats it ... one clock for everyone ... BFtime ...
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    I asked this question about a week back and was told that there won't be another Fish HWE during the WWCC and they aren't sure when it will be after that.
  • no on BFtime ... its one clock everyone goes by ...so 2pm for me on BFtime would be 2pm for lets say indonesia on BFtime ... one univrsal clock ... like they have for the logging in bonus thing (the name of the event escapes me at this hour)....this way everyone will start at exactly the same time ....
    But they do it now!
    Everyone starts at exactly the same time, but due to time zones it's different for different countries.
    And if you want one clock for everyone all over the world... then you'll need to calculate the time difference all the same, because you will see that it's 2 p.m. on 14th around you, but the game clock will show you it's 4 a.m. on 15th

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file