Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WHY NO SNOWMAN?

Got day24 reward, but no snowman from the snowball event within the Advent Calendar & the snowballs are still dropping from everywhere...got an error msg saying that a limit has been reached even though it did say snowman could be bought for 1 either $ or gold, but whatever it is couldn't buy it...soooo NO SNOWMAN ... boohoo & some sobbing... )  Where is it? What happened to it? How can I can get it?

Best Answers

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Answer ✓

Allegedly it should already be in your inventory... however I'd really love it if it actually gave me 1 gold to take one, -1 gold what a buy.  All it does is throw up an error popup, I seem to have a snowman in my inventory though, which is good.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Answer ✓
    Got mailbox as well as the snowman (of my choice) - no problems here ... but heard of another player on the Dutch server NL1 that she did not receive the snowman.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    Answer ✓
    no snowman, tbh i'd been more surprised if it actually did what it was supposed to
  • Mr Bohannon (GB1)Mr Bohannon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    Answer ✓
    And no rewards for the fishing hwe either All that hard work and resources for nothing   :'(
    Answer ✓
    they still owe me from the first one but let's not let 0 rewards get in the way of running events eh

thing has never worked without glitches of some kind, like chwe, always probs yet they keep running them regardless
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    Answer ✓
    Did not get snowman will not let me even buy one thought was going to be choice?   
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 24.12.2017 Answer ✓
    Hours later, still no snowman and no mailbox.  Coop member got her snowman, but at a lower happiness value than it should have been -- just like last year.

Update:  Got Santa's Postbox -- thank you!
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • harliemamma (US1)harliemamma (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Answer ✓
    I got the mailbox, but my Snowman Event still seems to be going as I am still getting snowballs from my fields & stables. However when I click on Rudolph and scroll back to the Snowman it says I need to buy the deco for -1 gold.

The last time I looked at the Snowman Event at Rudolph a couple of days ago I was at 49 then and climbing
  • Eithne (GB1)Eithne (GB1) Posts: 6
    Answer ✓
    No snowman for me either and Chapter 4 ended a day early so I got to 94% after spending gold. Had intended to finish it this morning but it was over. They want 5400 gold for decor, for just 6% that I would have got if it hadn't finished early
    Answer ✓
    Also I just noticed that my Dogs are bringing me Snowballs still, but no Snowflakes
    Answer ✓
    I got my snowman. and had a choice of 4. Still no change in Chapter 4 of Christmas event though

Answers

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Try to go back to 21st page, you might still have remaining time in snowman event.
  • i got the same message limit reached and the snowballs still dropping and how do u fix it 
  • and no snowman  
    edited 25.12.2017
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @Surya54 (INT1) no time left just offer to buy deco for 1 gold, but when did that error message came up just like with @artful (US1) @1DemonKnife (US1) and no snowman...guess will wait to see what happens when all the snowballs stop ... but... tomorrow is Christmas ... so to you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, your family, your loved ones and your friends ... take care and remember to laugh a lot and enjoy
    Answer ✓

Allegedly it should already be in your inventory... however I'd really love it if it actually gave me 1 gold to take one, -1 gold what a buy.  All it does is throw up an error popup, I seem to have a snowman in my inventory though, which is good.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Answer ✓
    Got mailbox as well as the snowman (of my choice) - no problems here ... but heard of another player on the Dutch server NL1 that she did not receive the snowman.
    Answer ✓
    no snowman, tbh i'd been more surprised if it actually did what it was supposed to
  • Mr Bohannon (GB1)Mr Bohannon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    Answer ✓
    And no rewards for the fishing hwe either All that hard work and resources for nothing   :'(
    Answer ✓
    they still owe me from the first one but let's not let 0 rewards get in the way of running events eh

thing has never worked without glitches of some kind, like chwe, always probs yet they keep running them regardless
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    Answer ✓
    Did not get snowman will not let me even buy one thought was going to be choice?   
    edited 24.12.2017 Answer ✓
    Hours later, still no snowman and no mailbox.  Coop member got her snowman, but at a lower happiness value than it should have been -- just like last year.

Update:  Got Santa's Postbox -- thank you!
    Answer ✓
    I got the mailbox, but my Snowman Event still seems to be going as I am still getting snowballs from my fields & stables. However when I click on Rudolph and scroll back to the Snowman it says I need to buy the deco for -1 gold.

The last time I looked at the Snowman Event at Rudolph a couple of days ago I was at 49 then and climbing
    Answer ✓
    No snowman for me either and Chapter 4 ended a day early so I got to 94% after spending gold. Had intended to finish it this morning but it was over. They want 5400 gold for decor, for just 6% that I would have got if it hadn't finished early
  • sdduk (US1)sdduk (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    No snowman here and also never got any gift from the tube thing where it was for four days and kept changing what you had to load up ie Apple,Corn.

Answer ✓
    Also I just noticed that my Dogs are bringing me Snowballs still, but no Snowflakes
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    thanks all for your responses, but still no snowman even though it said it was in my inventory; I looked into docos & boxes on all my farms but no frosty frolicer snowman; so I guess it melted early...sigh...or maybe it went to the north pole instead...will see what happens after advent calendar is over as the snowballs just keep dropping along with the snowflakes :smile: 

Answer ✓
    I got my snowman. and had a choice of 4. Still no change in Chapter 4 of Christmas event though
  • On the 24th, I could look back in the "book" at Rudolph and could see that instead of the Fancy Frolickers, it had shown previously, it then listed that I needed to purchase the snowman.  My farm (@ 19:00 EST) is still having snowballs pop up at every harvest.  I would like to know how to fix this.
    I had no choice I got what I got and that's all there is to it...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file