Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 26.12.2017
    NIce work GGS ) Some players who used the bug bought all farm upragrades with few minutes!!
    And people who don't used the bug must wait few YEARS to buy them!  :):):):):):)
    So what?   Someone upgraded something and HOW does that effect YOUR farm?

It does not.  It might matter in a competition which is why I'm against it on this game.  Go play empire or some other war game if you like competition.  This game started out a simple farm game of balance.  Not who can beat who.   

If they kept to that model it would not matter to anyone if some got free stuff.  Be happy for them.  As if they won the lottery.  
    I have defended the players that got banned for taking advantage of a bug in their favor, now I will defend the players that did not.

You ask, "HOW does that affect YOUR farm?"
    The game has become what it is ... a game of competition, we the players can choose not to play the competitions but cannot change that it has become a game of competition, only the developers.  So we play the game or go play Sims.  Many have invested a LOT of time on their farms as well as real money, do you really think they want to just walk away and go play Empire or Sims?

Now let me explain how it affects me and my farm.  Those that took advantage of the bug will now have larger stronger farms.  When I am in a mission with a player that has taken advantage of the bug and has all their land, I can expect them to have 5 or 6 or even more cow sheds, fields, pigs, ducks, or chickens.  That is 5-6 extra times I would have to use seaweed feed or gold to try to catch up.  You want to look at this game from a non-competitive perspective but that in no longer the case here, it IS a competitive game. You can play however you see fit, that is your prerogative. However, for those that play the game as it is presented, they play the competitions, not just to play but to win prizes and resources.  I am not putting you down for playing the way you want to play, but you should not put others down for playing what the game has become and in all honesty, the competitions have spiced up the game and has taken the everyday repetitiveness away.  Although I do believe they are over-doing it at this point and need to slow down a bit before they burn all the players out.  

You are right if they kept the original model of just a farming game it would not matter, but as I have stated, that is not the case.  But at this stage of the game it DOES matter. 
    In a way, yes.  If some players used the windfall to upgrade their farms, other players would be at a disadvantage in a competition with them.  But how many times have we been pitted against players with production farms on steroids?  (One example is the last Golden Week when my puny little farms were up against a player who had 32 -- yes 32 -- maxed out fertile fields.)  Any given day, we are up against such players.  A few more added to the pool will scarcely make a dent in the larger scheme of things.

But, the issue isn't really about the players who may have gained an unfair advantage -- it's about an error-riddled game, one which put the onus of responsibility on players should it happen again --  when, in fact, the responsibility to insure such mistakes don't happen in the future, should rest entirely with the game.  
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Keep in mind that as long as an option to buy premium products, most people simply to buy it, rather than get it in hard way.
  • Dear Mods, my coop ended in rank 8 in CHWE but didn't get it's rewards And that is the second time happening. We need answers please
  • I have been banned also. 

I'm sure i didn't sell any soap and i if i sold honey cream it wasn't any more than usual.  i think i did sell a lot of fish and completed many fishmarket orders that i have been working on for a long time, but i did not notice any exceptionally high prices and i don't think my farmdollars total was a lot higher than usual, although i have been saving to buy land.  I was not aware of any coding error that was giving unusually high prices until i was banned and came to the forum, so i was not intentionally trying to 'take advantage' of anything.  I don't usually notice how much i get for selling items.  I just sell when my storage is full or I need some extra cash for upgrades or land.  GGS should be able to see that my barn is still almost full of honeycream.  If the price had shot up and i was trying to 'take advantage' wouldn't i have sold it all? 

My co-op is not doing the SantaList (or any other co-op competitions anymore) and i've never bought boosters for the CHWE so the ban in my case has no point other than to convince me that GGS has no concept of what is fair or unfair, that they do not value their customers, and that they have no desire to treat their customers with respect and honesty.  And they certainly have not even the slightest bit of Christmas spirit.

I have not been happy with the game since the deepsea fishing disaster, and with the constant bugs and glitches in recent events, I'm playing less and less.  I turned over leadership of my co-op to another player because i did not have the enthusiasm to lead a co-op anymore.  Many in our co-op have stopped playing completely or reduced their playing time.

I am extremely upset by this slap in the face by GGS.  I've been saving a long time to buy land priced at over $300 million.  I was a little over half way there and if i go to my farm and GGS has stolen all those farmdollars that it took me months and months and months to save, i'll be beyond upset. I think it's better than i never go to my farm again to check.

So, this is the last straw for me. I have lost all faith that GGS will ever change.  After almost 4 years of daily play (and buying too much gold), i will not be playing  BigFarm anymore.  This unreasonable and unfair ban will be perfect to break my farming addiction completely.  I've sent an email to 'Support' to delete my account.

My husband is thrilled :)

I read the 'apology' by GGS.  they admit that they blocked people who did not abuse the game glitch and shouldn't have been blocked.  I'm wondering if these people had their money returned and given any compensation for being blocked in error.  In other words, is GGS really feeling apologetic and trying to make amends, or is the apology hollow? 

I feel bad for those that were punished by GGS through no fault of their own,  And sad that so many long time players feel their only option is to leave the game. I'm also concerned that this could happen to me someday.  I don't always pay attention to prices i'm getting when selling things and i think if i had to be that diligent about every little thing, i would lose a lot of enjoyment of the game.  right now, i'm afraid to sell my excess fish and buy land.  will i be blocked from playing?  GGS said in their apology that they would do this again if they made another mistake and prices were too high (quote: "bans may be placed in future for use of such bugs.")  This sounds more like a threat to me than any kind of apology.

I like my farm, even some of the competitions (when they work), but i'm not sure i want to spend any more real money on a game that could blame me for their errors, take all my game money, (and maybe gold?), block me from the game, and never try to fix it even if they admit they were wrong. 

Or maybe they will decide to block me just for making comments on the forum?  It's very sad that I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

• Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    To answer AngelinaCC (USA 1)

As I worked my farm, I sold excess supplies because my barn was full.  I did not sell extra, and I did not notice at the time that they gave me more money than was intended.  After having been banned for "exploiting the game", I was allowed to return.  The only money missing from my account was the "extra" that I was given in error.  The remainder of my money was there.  I believe, if I have read the forum correctly, that I received my money back because I did not spend the extra money given to me.  They were clear that there would not be any compensation for the time missed because of the ban, so no. there was no compensation.  
  • To answer AngelinaCC (USA 1)

As I worked my farm, I sold excess supplies because my barn was full.  I did not sell extra, and I did not notice at the time that they gave me more money than was intended.  After having been banned for "exploiting the game", I was allowed to return.  The only money missing from my account was the "extra" that I was given in error.  The remainder of my money was there.  I believe, if I have read the forum correctly, that I received my money back because I did not spend the extra money given to me.  They were clear that there would not be any compensation for the time missed because of the ban, so no. there was no compensation.  
    Thank you for responding Joybells.  I'm glad your experience wasn't as bad as some, and that you didn't lose anything other than the extra money you received in error and some time on the game.  this makes me feel a little better.   
    CC
  • hi everyone. I seem to have troubles with the Adventurer's boat. It costs a lot to fix it twice a day, but we do our best and most of the time we fix all three sections. Never less than two. However in the past couple of days, the ship returns with only one item in the smallest  (3 cells) of the personal boxes and 2 items in the general box.  Could you please have a look at the technical side of this game event?

I would also appreciate if someone could tell me where to address my questions about the horse tournaments.  In the last 4 of them I finish in the Platinum league but end up with staff from the Gold one. Thanks 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Hello GGS.  I would like to know if it is safe to sell items today?  If not can you please send us a list of the items we should not sell.

Thanks
    I also would like to know when it will be safe to buy land again.  I have postponed a purchase until everything is straightened out.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I chanced my arm and bought land today, so far I haven't been banned ....  ;)
  • I'll sum this up very simply:

Player accidentally spends 50,000 gold on something they don;t want due to a misclick or error,... GGS reaction is "be more careful next time because it was YOUR mistake to click the trolley"

GGS accidentally mess up a code in the game that gives the player much much more farm dollars when selling items.......My reaction, "be more careful next time GGS because it was YOUR mistake"

Spare me the fairness drivel, The player finally benefits from something and now GGS claims its unfair. 

Luckily I slept though this entire debacle so I don;t have to worry about this issue but banning players because of something YOU did wrong is ridiculous. You have been fleecing players of their gold and real money for years through accidental purchases and mistakes yet now that the shoe is on the other foot all of a sudden its all unfair. I'm not one of the players affected, neither is anyone in my team but I still felt the need to put in my 2 cents worth here.
    ggs did not say it was unfair to them but to other players, which it would have been if left uncorrected
    Gizmo is right here.  GG be more careful this was YOUR mistake. 

As for it being "unfair to other players"   ONLY because there has been so much player against player, coop against coop competition added to this game.   I really wish there were NO competitions at all here.
    Just work towards upgrading your farm, work towards helping your coop.   And then if GG makes a mistake and a few people get a winfall, SO WHAT?  It will be fun for those who did, and those who didn't would probably never know the difference.  

These high pressure competition events are not fun.  (At least not for me and most of my coop.) 
    AND…. they rarely (if ever) work.  The Christmas event was bad LAST YEAR.  Why it was brought back is just pure greed.  But then in mid stream they had to stop it because as usual, it was BROKEN.
    Then for some unexplainable reason (well.. greed again)  it was brought BACK.  This time I completely ignored it but just come here and read the forums.  Complaints about insane numbers to meet and short time periods, then times shortened, other events not working right along with this one, hot fix after hot fix,
    but oh THEY make yet another in a stack of mistakes and a few lucky people make extra farm bucks, (artful mentioned and I play the same, I get on her and clickity click.  I wouldn't have even noticed.)  If it's honey cream, I tend to let my barns stay full and sell off the excess.  If that were a huge amount?  I'd never even notice.

But because of their own mistake they punish players by banning them?

I'm still scratching my head over that.   People who have played for YEARS?  Just arbitrarily get a 72 hour time out for being bad?

Maybe GG is trying to clear out their server space.  Instead of brining in new customers, they need to make room.  

Or maybe management is just plain clueless.  (I thank goodness this is just a game.)

Frankly I'm almost afraid to play now.  I might cash in, get too much, not notice so not tell anyone, and find myself banned.
    Yup, I found other stuff to do this morning.   Very carefully just harvesting and planting my farms now and I'm out.  No missions or anything.
    you can just play and farm and help co-op. i was in a co-op just like that. ggs does not make you play any event... start your own co-op that works that way or find a new one if you feel pressured to compete.. that is not ggs.. a lot of people like the competition. why take it away and make those unhappy? just don't play what you don't like
  • For those of you stating the farm dollars are "fake money," "not real," etc.:  You are incorrect.  Farm dollars are "in-game" money and they have a real-world value, a value that can be converted to non-cyber currencies, such as US dollars, Euros, etc.

Farm dollars are just another representation and accounting of "real" money.  Very simple example:  If I spend US$10.00 to buy 10 gold, then use that gold to buy 10 farm dollars, those farm dollars have a real-world value of US$1.00 each.

"But I don't buy gold, I just harvest and sell and get my farm dollars for free."  In-game currencies are never free.  Your time has value.  Very simple example:  You earn US$10.00 per hour working.  In game, it takes you one hour to earn 10 farm dollars harvesting and selling crops.  Those farm dollars are, therefore, worth US$1.00 each in the value of your time. (NB: This is why bots are banned in most games, because they destroy the time value of the game's currency, and by extension, the real-world value of the game's currency.)

If you have a bug where suddenly, people can acquire hundreds of millions, even billions, of farm dollars for essentially nothing, then not only have you decimated the real world currency value of those farm dollars, but also destroyed the time value of those dollars. This will collapse the economy of the game in short order, which will then extend to collapsing the real-world value of that game.

Once a game's economy ceases to have a real-world value, it ceases to be viable.

THIS is why GGS absolutely had to take action, whether you agree with the actions or not, they could not leave the situation the way it was.  This bug and the exploitation of it was absolutely game breaking.  

It's basic economics, and there's tons of treatises and stuff out there on game theory and its application to game economies and how they interplay with "real world" economies. It's really quite fascinating stuff.  

thanks for this explanation!
    That's good to hear.  Several have suggested I hold off as the GGS staff is off through Christmas. I may do it anyway as now would be a good time to clear the land -- don't think Steve will be popping up over Christmas! :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 26.12.2017
    Hello GGS.  I would like to know if it is safe to sell items today?  If not can you please send us a list of the items we should not sell.

Thanks
    I just found out, GGS can't tell you, because they are gone on Christmas Holiday and won't be back until 2018.  There is no one minding the store....The broken game is on auto-pilot and probably heading for crash landing!  Geeeezzzz....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May your barns be bulging, I know mine are!
    I threw caution to the wind and bought land.  Figured Steve wouldn't be showing up so I could go ahead and clear it without tying up a building slot.  
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Well, unless we are going to nothing during the Christmas holiday, we will have to chance selling items as well.  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Going to try to reply to all those who quoted me without re copying everything.

1.  I'm sorry but this is JUST a game.  Game money earned in the game and spent in the game is NOT real money.   I'm sorry for everyone who thinks it is, it's not.   GOLD is…. but the issue wasn't about gold.  Just farm money.  Tell me it's real?  I'll say just try to make a withdraw and bring it to your bank.   Be laughed right out the door you would.  This is a game and game money is just a number in the game.   
    Now yes, you should not have been given a winfall for nothing.  But that was a mistake BY THE GAME DEVELOPERS not the players who got and spent money. How many times has the game TAKEN money with broken this that or what evers?  But THAT'S ok.  Can't ban them can we?
    I for one, (and I know a few other said the same thing) wouldn't have even noticed.   I play three big farms, and most times I get on here I click to harvest everything, wait for the flying junk to settle, replant, reset, go fill any contracts I can, send the boat on it's way, train and race the horses, lastly, IF I can afford an upgrade or buy some new something I do.    All without even paying any attention to what paid me what.
    I hear this glitch was to do with the flower farm goods.  Well I normally keep full barns and just click sell every time I harvest honey cream.   I swear I would not notice if a big amount landed in my account.  It's so rare I have enough to buy anything I don't often look. 

2.  Competitions.   Again… I HATE how this game has gone.  I do run my own coop on the UK server and after the first broken round of the Christmas thing, I sent my whole coop a note asking if we should all just ignore these high pressure events and got an overwhelming YES!   So that's what we do there.  Easy does it.  No pressure on these gotta win things.  And I gave up long ago on the whole coop village.  Told them all the same.  If they want to feed it fine.  If anyone asks me for help I will but so far that hasn't come up. That's just a resource drain for nothing.

now I am a member in two really big coops who do try with these.   One person keep asking me to donate this that and the other for the Christmas thing.  I have tried to explain what a lost cause this is and no.  I'm out.
    I get back how well she is doing and blah blah… to which I say "Have you LOOKED in the forums?  NO ONE has anything good to say about this event.  Even after it came back, numbers are so insane… times adjusted in mid stream, and yet for some reason I will never comprehend, people are still playing it.   
    WHY?    Is your need to "win" so great you can't see your feeding a beast by participating in something that is 
    A.   Bad idea, didn't work last year and they knew it.
    B.   BROKEN.  Stopped because it was… restarted, times adjusted in mid stream… BROKEN.
    C.   Puts pressure on coop leaders to push, boot, nag players….  puts pressure on people who just want a relaxing past time not a full time job.    WHY?

3.  now this latest thing with banning people for a mistake…. and the only mistake the PLAYERS made was not catching the mistake IN THE GAME that gave them extra money.

And yes, I know some did, some actually informed GG.    Some probably saw it and took advantage.
    Well to that I say how would anyone know who saw it and took advantage vs didn't even notice at all?

Either way, kicking out players, some of them have been here for YEARS.  Is just plain STUPID.
    And what about the "economics of the game" now?   Those players who are IN TEAMS who are all working towards these pushy competitions?  The whole team gets punished on top of the few who got banned.

Seems GG did an about face on the banning and restored players. 
    Yea well…. too little too late I'm sure.   Those are your customers here.  Treated like disposable trash.
    Bad bad… oh so bad an idea.    SO many better ways this could have been handled.
    Starting with FIX THE BUG THAT CAUSED THIS WHOLE MESS FIRST!  Then calmly and rationally try to figure out who got what and how to adjust things accordingly.

Finally, I just can't bring myself to play.  Actually kind of afraid to now since I do click through, harvest, sell off extra and never even look at amounts.  Might be me getting banned because of a game glitch.

I think I'll go at least check in with my coops, send them all a note that I'm taking the rest of this holiday season off.  The two real competitive ones may boot me if they so choose.  If GG ever gets their act together here, I can always rejoin, or just join a smaller, less competitive one.  

Found TONS of great games on line yesterday.  One I actually bought years ago and lost it on an old dead computer.  Had to find it again.  Got it running as we speak.  I know one thing, in my game shopping, ANYTHING that says GoodGame on it, got ignored.  
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
     :o I want some Money should I sold the items of the shop and bakery?? :|
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Hey GGS - got your attention?? Just wanted to let you know I did a bunch of small upgrades with farm $$ and some gold to exploit the 1/2 time booster.

Needed to sell some inventory to get the $$...

Just letting you know in case you now decide those upgrades are ban-able - after all its going to SHAKE the ECONOMY of BigFarm forever and will definitely give me an advantage over some other players. ***cheeky SMILE***
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 23.12.2017
    For those of you stating the farm dollars are "fake money," "not real," etc.:  You are incorrect.  Farm dollars are "in-game" money and they have a real-world value, a value that can be converted to non-cyber currencies, such as US dollars, Euros, etc.

Farm dollars are just another representation and accounting of "real" money.  Very simple example:  If I spend US$10.00 to buy 10 gold, then use that gold to buy 10 farm dollars, those farm dollars have a real-world value of US$1.00 each.

"But I don't buy gold, I just harvest and sell and get my farm dollars for free."  In-game currencies are never free.  Your time has value.  Very simple example:  You earn US$10.00 per hour working.  In game, it takes you one hour to earn 10 farm dollars harvesting and selling crops.  Those farm dollars are, therefore, worth US$1.00 each in the value of your time. (NB: This is why bots are banned in most games, because they destroy the time value of the game's currency, and by extension, the real-world value of the game's currency.)

If you have a bug where suddenly, people can acquire hundreds of millions, even billions, of farm dollars for essentially nothing, then not only have you decimated the real world currency value of those farm dollars, but also destroyed the time value of those dollars. This will collapse the economy of the game in short order, which will then extend to collapsing the real-world value of that game.

Once a game's economy ceases to have a real-world value, it ceases to be viable.

THIS is why GGS absolutely had to take action, whether you agree with the actions or not, they could not leave the situation the way it was.  This bug and the exploitation of it was absolutely game breaking.  

It's basic economics, and there's tons of treatises and stuff out there on game theory and its application to game economies and how they interplay with "real world" economies. It's really quite fascinating stuff.  

thanks for this explanation!
    Going to try to reply to all those who quoted me without re copying everything.

1.  I'm sorry but this is JUST a game.  Game money earned in the game and spent in the game is NOT real money.   I'm sorry for everyone who thinks it is, it's not.   GOLD is…. but the issue wasn't about gold.  Just farm money.  Tell me it's real?  I'll say just try to make a withdraw and bring it to your bank.   Be laughed right out the door you would.  This is a game and game money is just a number in the game.   
    Now yes, you should not have been given a winfall for nothing.  But that was a mistake BY THE GAME DEVELOPERS not the players who got and spent money. How many times has the game TAKEN money with broken this that or what evers?  But THAT'S ok.  Can't ban them can we?
    I for one, (and I know a few other said the same thing) wouldn't have even noticed.   I play three big farms, and most times I get on here I click to harvest everything, wait for the flying junk to settle, replant, reset, go fill any contracts I can, send the boat on it's way, train and race the horses, lastly, IF I can afford an upgrade or buy some new something I do.    All without even paying any attention to what paid me what.
    I hear this glitch was to do with the flower farm goods.  Well I normally keep full barns and just click sell every time I harvest honey cream.   I swear I would not notice if a big amount landed in my account.  It's so rare I have enough to buy anything I don't often look. 

2.  Competitions.   Again… I HATE how this game has gone.  I do run my own coop on the UK server and after the first broken round of the Christmas thing, I sent my whole coop a note asking if we should all just ignore these high pressure events and got an overwhelming YES!   So that's what we do there.  Easy does it.  No pressure on these gotta win things.  And I gave up long ago on the whole coop village.  Told them all the same.  If they want to feed it fine.  If anyone asks me for help I will but so far that hasn't come up. That's just a resource drain for nothing.

now I am a member in two really big coops who do try with these.   One person keep asking me to donate this that and the other for the Christmas thing.  I have tried to explain what a lost cause this is and no.  I'm out.
    I get back how well she is doing and blah blah… to which I say "Have you LOOKED in the forums?  NO ONE has anything good to say about this event.  Even after it came back, numbers are so insane… times adjusted in mid stream, and yet for some reason I will never comprehend, people are still playing it.   
    WHY?    Is your need to "win" so great you can't see your feeding a beast by participating in something that is 
    A.   Bad idea, didn't work last year and they knew it.
    B.   BROKEN.  Stopped because it was… restarted, times adjusted in mid stream… BROKEN.
    C.   Puts pressure on coop leaders to push, boot, nag players….  puts pressure on people who just want a relaxing past time not a full time job.    WHY?

3.  now this latest thing with banning people for a mistake…. and the only mistake the PLAYERS made was not catching the mistake IN THE GAME that gave them extra money.

And yes, I know some did, some actually informed GG.    Some probably saw it and took advantage.
    Well to that I say how would anyone know who saw it and took advantage vs didn't even notice at all?

Either way, kicking out players, some of them have been here for YEARS.  Is just plain STUPID.
    And what about the "economics of the game" now?   Those players who are IN TEAMS who are all working towards these pushy competitions?  The whole team gets punished on top of the few who got banned.

Seems GG did an about face on the banning and restored players. 
    Yea well…. too little too late I'm sure.   Those are your customers here.  Treated like disposable trash.
    Bad bad… oh so bad an idea.    SO many better ways this could have been handled.
    Starting with FIX THE BUG THAT CAUSED THIS WHOLE MESS FIRST!  Then calmly and rationally try to figure out who got what and how to adjust things accordingly.

Finally, I just can't bring myself to play.  Actually kind of afraid to now since I do click through, harvest, sell off extra and never even look at amounts.  Might be me getting banned because of a game glitch.

I think I'll go at least check in with my coops, send them all a note that I'm taking the rest of this holiday season off.  The two real competitive ones may boot me if they so choose.  If GG ever gets their act together here, I can always rejoin, or just join a smaller, less competitive one.  

Found TONS of great games on line yesterday.  One I actually bought years ago and lost it on an old dead computer.  Had to find it again.  Got it running as we speak.  I know one thing, in my game shopping, ANYTHING that says GoodGame on it, got ignored.  
    Artmaker you are right.

It is never good to talk by GGS for me. It is an insult. You should make more than 5000 SOAP in week 3, in the 4th week more than 6000 and you shed is full and sells them, every half hour and you will be blocked. I've never been so angry and still. There you play 8 years at GGS, first 3 years  Farmer and now 5 years Big Farm and then an excuse and nothing else. I didn't notice that I was at the more than 500 million that I had and still have, really have benefited from this bug and I have not, otherwise I have the 600 million had with every half hour soaps. They do but with you what they want. It is that I am in a coop is where there are a lot of people sitting that I already knew at Farmer, otherwise I went away 
     REALLY AN INSULT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    That's good to hear.  Several have suggested I hold off as the GGS staff is off through Christmas. I may do it anyway as now would be a good time to clear the land -- don't think Steve will be popping up over Christmas! :w

too bad!  here he is !
    edited 26.12.2017
    That's good to hear.  Several have suggested I hold off as the GGS staff is off through Christmas. I may do it anyway as now would be a good time to clear the land -- don't think Steve will be popping up over Christmas! :w

too bad!  here he is !
    I know!!! LOL!!!  However, my land clearing had finished so I am able to use him before he disappears again! Very happy camper. :)
  • I am very disappointed in the Christmas Preparations event and have already broached the idea of NOT doing this event next year. Particularly bad are three things: 1) The way that players are given such hard tasks to complete so that they can't help others without spending gold to speed up the ridiculously slow requests. (one 30 level player was given muffins, which they could not have possibly gotten until they bought a bakery at level 31. Other higher level players were given SLOW producing products that necessitated gold or seaweed so they could help others) 2) the disadvantage of having inactive players, forcing leaders to decide between Christmas good-will or what is good for the coop. Really, you be scrooge, I did not like being in that position. 3) the ban on new player being accepted to a coop without penalizing the other members. In case you have not noticed, players come and go. For every 5 players, you get 1 or 2 that are going to stay with the game and be a consistent player. We need a constant influx of new players to grow. All in all, this event is a NO WIN for the coop, even though it offers a cute reward. 
    I am very disappointed in the Christmas Preparations event and have already broached the idea of NOT doing this event next year. Particularly bad are three things: 1) The way that players are given such hard tasks to complete so that they can't help others without spending gold to speed up the ridiculously slow requests. (one 30 level player was given muffins, which they could not have possibly gotten until they bought a bakery at level 31. Other higher level players were given SLOW producing products that necessitated gold or seaweed so they could help others) 2) the disadvantage of having inactive players, forcing leaders to decide between Christmas good-will or what is good for the coop. Really, you be scrooge, I did not like being in that position. 3) the ban on new player being accepted to a coop without penalizing the other members. In case you have not noticed, players come and go. For every 5 players, you get 1 or 2 that are going to stay with the game and be a consistent player. We need a constant influx of new players to grow. All in all, this event is a NO WIN for the coop, even though it offers a cute reward. 
    You are right on all counts. We skipped it as a group.  No one got booted. New members were accepted.  We are enjoying each other and a stress-free holiday.  I highly recommend it.

I don't care how much they change it, or if they change it, next year.  We probably will not be participating.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.12.2017
    the fact is they dont care
    even if only 1% of the coops take part in the event they will put it again

and have you ever thougt about the twins gifts to help the membres ?

use the chat to comunicate ^^
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • Dear Mods, my coop ended in rank 8 in CHWE but didn't get it's rewards And that is the second time happening. We need answers please
    @Ανθη Κυπριανου (INT1) There was not enough time before the team left for the Holidays, for them to sort out the CHWE, but they are aware of it & have apologised & said it will be fixed in the new year.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    The Advent Calendar has failed to deliver the Snowman decoration. Now it's trying to sell me a level 1 decoration for 1 gold. Sigh....
    The Advent Calendar has failed to deliver the Snowman decoration. Now it's trying to sell me a level 1 decoration for 1 gold. Sigh....
    For me as well
    this auto pilot game isn't doing something t only player can get something like $ and after that ban
    edited 24.12.2017
    No snowman deco or today's mailbox deco --- nothing, nada, zip.

Update:  Got Santa's Postbox -- thank you!
    @artful (US1) that's the beauty dear  of the auto pilot game
Sign In to comment.