Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

When does the FHWE start?

Some have posted that official announcements have been made in their Forums about the start date/time of the next Fishing Hard Worker Event.  As this takes some considerable planning, a heads up would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I would like to know the answer to this as well.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It seems to be a deeply guarded secret! :)
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Will somebody reopen my farm!!!!!!  I have been online for 10 minutes this morning, and came first home  for half an hour ago. NO WAY I HAVE made a lot of money today. And if at doesn´t reopen soon, I won´t be able to complete Nature.
    I just saw a comment on another thread that said there is a calendar on the German forum. According to them the FHW will start at 6 pm eastern time Saturday evening. I just hope it starts without any tsunami's...
    I just saw a comment on another thread that said there is a calendar on the German forum. According to them the FHW will start at 6 pm eastern time Saturday evening. I just hope it starts without any tsunami's...
    LOL!  Why they can't tell us is a mystery to me.

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    That was me ;)
    I read the German forum regularly, and found this calendar. I also saw a comment from a mod who confirmed the date, but that was before the stopping of the coop HWE and all the misery after that.
    This is the link for the calendar:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/3726931/#Comment_3726931

It is subject to change though!!
    (or as they say in german "ohne gewähr")
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    My german is very rusty - and some english speaking cant german - so its a very little help
    fisch=fish :)
    fisch=fish :)

I am danish, so I can figure out what a few things are meaning :) But I am also thinking of others

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    We should be doing the Fish HWE now, instead of the CHWE now running, my guess that it will start when the next co-op mission challenge ends, I had everything ready to go after the last mission challenge ended, but I think you need to spend more gold on the CHWE then the FHWE, maybe the clue's there
    We really need an official answer from GGS via the mods on this one.  Too much conflicting information.  So, if someone would find out and get back to us, that would be great.
    That was me ;)
    I read the German forum regularly, and found this calendar. I also saw a comment from a mod who confirmed the date, but that was before the stopping of the coop HWE and all the misery after that.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/3726931/#Comment_3726931

Thank you for telling us the time. Some stuff on that calendar I can guess at, but mostly I can't read it!
    That was me ;)

Thank you for telling us the time. Some stuff on that calendar I can guess at, but mostly I can't read it!
    I don't trust them not to move the date or time.  However, I'm going with this until I hear otherwise.

@WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @PicklePaws ... do any of you have information regarding this?  Thanks!
    I don't trust them not to move the date or time.  However, I'm going with this until I hear otherwise.

@WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @PicklePaws ... do any of you have information regarding this?  Thanks!
    I'm not sure at all either, but just in case I've got some boats loaded with oysters in dock, had one of those strings of shellfish pools :)
    Where are our trusty mods, anyway?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I have no clue.  I have not heard a peep out of them since the mess with the "ban" issue.  My GB1 farm Christmas tree is still broken too and been trying to find out why! :'(:'(:'(  At least a word or two a reassurance would be nice from them...but no....all I hear is the "sounds of silence"!  :o:(:(
  • I have no clue.  I have not heard a peep out of them since the mess with the "ban" issue.  My GB1 farm Christmas tree is still broken too and been trying to find out why! :'(:'(:'(  At least a word or two a reassurance would be nice from them...but no....all I hear is the "sounds of silence"!  :o:(:(
    Silence is great, unless you have small children or moderators...then it is suspicious, very suspicious
  • Hey guys!

The information we have is that the FHWE is expected to start on Saturday @ 23:59 CET. There isn't anyone left in the office to ask but we haven't been told of any changes to the schedule. I would suggest preparing for the FHWE to start at that time but expect the unexpected also :|
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    It would be really nice if we had a forum with moderators that we could go to and ask these types of questions and find out the answers. 
    Hey guys!

The information we have is that the FHWE is expected to start on Saturday @ 23:59 CET. There isn't anyone left in the office to ask but we haven't been told of any changes to the schedule. I would suggest preparing for the FHWE to start at that time but expect the unexpected also :|
    Will do, CF. Thanks!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Thank you @CuddlyFoxes for the info.  I am starting to prepare.  :D:Do:)
    Hey guys!

May I put in the suggestion that, we also get a scheulde - if they can on german, then why cant we?
  • You all know The CrazyBigfarm site...there you will find an event calendar compiled by ~ Southern ~  B)

It is updated daily it says and the Fishing HWE will start (great timing by the way) tomorrow December 24
    No time is mentioned however.

I'm sure it could be subject to change at the discretion of GGS.
    edited 23.12.2017
    You all know The CrazyBigfarm site...there you will find an event calendar compiled by ~ Southern ~  B)

It is updated daily it says and the Fishing HWE will start (great timing by the way) tomorrow December 24

If Cuddly is correct, it's due to start today at 6pm Eastern.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I dunno when it started but apparently I am a day down and as of 9pm last night it had not started, I get up this morning and it's 2 days left...
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 24.12.2017
    You all know The CrazyBigfarm site...there you will find an event calendar compiled by ~ Southern ~  B)

Most of the times on the calendar reflect Germany (CEST) time, as that's the time that GGS uses most for events.  As (US1) is based on CST time though, we have to subtract 7 hours from whatever time GGS puts out for most of the event starting times.  In this case, the FHWE started SUNDAY at Midnight CEST (German Time), which is 5PM CST Saturday (US1 time).

If there's a less confusing way to do it, I'm open to suggestions. :)
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • It would be really nice if we had a forum with moderators that we could go to and ask these types of questions and find out the answers. 
    @Shay1968 (US1) It would also be nice if we had someone to ask lol We are down to one CM again (for all of the BF forums) & he was the 1st to go on Xmas break & will be the first to return, so we were being covered by the Empire CMs & now everyone is gone, except for emergencies and we are hoping that we will not be having any of those lol

So please be patient with us until the new year, we are still gathering all your feedback & any issues will be sorted out when the offices re-open. :)

Hey guys!

May I put in the suggestion that, we also get a scheulde - if they can on german, then why cant we?
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Events are usually added to the schedule a long time in advance & the exact dates are not fixed until almost the day they start & the times can still vary up to the last minute.  The DE forum, do post a calendar based on the unconfirmed dates & they have to try to keep it up to date with all the changes that occur. We could do the same, but we choose not to, because it only takes one missed piece of information for everyone to get upset & we would prefer to post the dates & times when they are confirmed & even those sometimes get changed at the last minute. You are all very welcome to use the DE calendar, but please bear in mind that it may not be accurate and you should check it regularly for changes - Wrong information can sometimes be worse than no information. :/
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

@Tinzen (SKN1) Events are usually added to the schedule a long time in advance & the exact dates are not fixed until almost the day they start & the times can still vary up to the last minute.  The DE forum, do post a calendar based on the unconfirmed dates & they have to try to keep it up to date with all the changes that occur. We could do the same, but we choose not to, because it only takes one missed piece of information for everyone to get upset & we would prefer to post the dates & times when they are confirmed & even those sometimes get changed at the last minute. You are all very welcome to use the DE calendar, but please bear in mind that it may not be accurate and you should check it regularly for changes - Wrong information can sometimes be worse than no information. :/
    Yes, remember the "Good ole days" when we actually had a set calendar?  An HWE/FHWE every other Friday; a Co-Op Competition on the alternating Fridays; Weekly Deco events that always started on Friday; Temp Farms that always ran from the 5th to the 28th..

Schedule of events now is practically useless. :frowning:
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    It would be really nice if we had a forum with moderators that we could go to and ask these types of questions and find out the answers. 
    @Shay1968 (US1) It would also be nice if we had someone to ask lol We are down to one CM again (for all of the BF forums) & he was the 1st to go on Xmas break & will be the first to return, so we were being covered by the Empire CMs & now everyone is gone, except for emergencies and we are hoping that we will not be having any of those lol

So please be patient with us until the new year, we are still gathering all your feedback & any issues will be sorted out when the offices re-open. :)
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit , I was kidding about what I had said considering I was posting in a forum and all the mods here are absolutely awesome and I know it doesn't always feel like it but you all are greatly appreciated for all that you do. Also I kinda figured it out though since it already started lol.   

But I have 2 important questions:  1. What is the point of having the scores show for the snowflakes from the Christmas preparations event if there is no top prizes?  2.  Same thing for the top players?  

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 24.12.2017
    Shay1968 (US1) said:
    But I have 2 important questions:  1. What is the point of having the scores show for the snowflakes from the Christmas preparations event if there is no top prizes?  2.  Same thing for the top players?  

@Shay1968 (US1) If you hover over the 3 coloured rankings at the top of each list, they get extra bonus points, but aside from that I don`t think that there is anything else to be won. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file