Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Christmas List

So when is Chapter 5 suppose to start up?

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So when is Chapter 5 suppose to start up?
    According to the Timer on the Event, i day and 19 hours, but, of course, there could be another reset at midnight. 
  • well, it wasn't tonight so i guess it's gonna be tomorrow
    Ty artful
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    You're very welcome!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Remember the event is broken, so it could do anything or maybe nothing at all.
  • I have had no problems with this event what so ever since they restarted it.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    what if you have a coop member who has done no hearvest for Ch4 & the rest of coop has done all their lists...do those coop members with 100% move to Bonus Round Ch5? or are we all going to be stuck twiddling our thumbs in Ch4 & that's it?  no-one seems to know what's going to happen.  Would love an answer from anyone in the know...Thanks
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    The timer says 23 hrs left for chap. 4... wait chap 4 is over, time for chap. 5 lol. You can at least depend on the timer to be wrong in the game lately.
  • Last time I checked the timer, I had over an hour left to collect for Chapter 4. So now I log on, and I find myself in Chapter 5. Another goof up by GGS. I had 92% done in Chat 4. 
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    what if you have a coop member who has done no hearvest for Ch4 & the rest of coop has done all their lists...do those coop members with 100% move to Bonus Round Ch5? or are we all going to be stuck twiddling our thumbs in Ch4 & that's it?  no-one seems to know what's going to happen.  Would love an answer from anyone in the know...Thanks

If a member has 0% and rest have 100% your coop should move to Chapter 5
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712

If a member has 0% and rest have 100% your coop should move to Chapter 5
    Hello,

If it is impossible to help him/her, if his/her background color is grey, yes, you will pass to chapter 5.
    And you must be on the third step - Bonus Phase.
    Verify s/he doesn't connect today /see his/her list. If yes, the step 3 is stopped, step 2 begin again, and you have to completed his/her list before midnight. 

good night, day
    thank you @Sharkie (GB1) we all moved to bonus round in Ch4 ... so away we go :cold_sweat:
    thank you @FromPol (FR1) thankfully we've moved on to bonus round & have begun personal quests stuff along with what the coop does ... seems everything is settled down & we might even make it to Ch5 or whatever it's called...phew ... we all seem to be doing good...:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file