Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hello from your new moderator

Comments

• Welcome to our forum, PicklePaws.
  • Welcome aboard @PicklePaws I look forward to working with you! :)

Image result for animated skunk

• Welcome and Merry Christmas, PicklePaws!

Barry
    Grade A Prime
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    Welcome Picklepaws - absolutely love the name!!  Merry Christmas!
  • Thanks everyone!  and Merry Christmas to everyone as well.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    You're welcome here, PicklePaws
  • welcome pickles, good thing that you've been here a very very long time, you'll be used to  all the usual excuses .
    Strange that Christmas time here in the UK is supposed to be a time for happiness, a time to visit family and a time to relax, yet here on Big Farm  The Santa event is running so bad it is as though GGS do not care about the meaning of Christmas, so much harvesting to do !  then the 4,000 players being blocked ! WHAT at Christmas !  Anyway good luck to you pickles as you'll have your work cut out and your replies censored . Merry Christmas  o:)
  • Welcome!
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Welcome PicklePaws and thanks for volunteering to join our brave moderators!
    Happy Christmas to you and yours
    J
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    Welcome and Merry Christmas, Picklepaws.

You've come at a good time. Big game are in a Pickle. Major glitch, blame the players and ban them for 72 hours, take away their hard earned Dollars and purchased (with real money!) gold coins. 

If this does not get sorted it will be Hi and Bye from 4000 affected players. I am just one of them.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hey pickle welcome
     first assignment for u I think this coop hwe identify the cause please and let us know :#
  • Welcome Picklepaws :)))

Hopefully you can help to aid players regarding the mess-ups GGS made. Now, the HWE silo is gone????

Player mistake again? Who will be banned this time?

Have a lovely evening :)))   (Just joking with you)
  • Welcome to the madness and Merry Christmas 
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Welcome to the team! I have the utmost respect for our awesome mods!!
  • Welcome and Happy Holidays, PicklePaws! 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Thanks PicklePaws for lending an ear to our cries and our desperate need to know that we are not alone.  You graciously broke the "sounds of silence" and now we know why the Team is not responding.
  • wilma woerthuis (NL1)wilma woerthuis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    edited 23.12.2017

PS Ik ben dol op augurken!
    Waarom, ben je zwanger?
    Btw welcome.

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Welcome to our new mod @PicklePaws
  • -NEMESIS--NEMESIS- Moderator, Guest Posts: 7,753
    Welcome to the team Pickle!!

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Welcome Pickles.  Happy to have you aboard. 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Hey Pickles.  Have you seen anyone else complain about not getting the reward for the snoball hunt.  Rudolphs three day event.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Welcome @PicklePaws! :smiley:

Related image
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Welcome :) Always glad to have an extra pair of paws to help out here on the forum. ;)
  • Welcome, PicklePaws.  We are lucky to have our great moderators.
  • Yay a new critter!! Welcome Pickle! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Welcome! Glad you are here to help!

Love, Emma Cate
  • ^___^
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Welcome Welcome Welcome 

I do hope you stay awhile
    and that many posts here make you smile

Being a moderator can be tough 
    and at times can be very rough

But when the day is done
    I hope you will have had a bit of fun

Welcome Welcome Welcome

4H
  • Matelot (AU1)Matelot (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    Hello everyone!  My name is Picklepaws and I will be helping Wabbit and Cuddly moderate the EN forum.

I just love this game and have been playing it for a very, very long time.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

P.S.  I love pickles!

Welcome aboard!   I have a real problem!!  My game has somehow disappeared and when I logged on I had reverted to a brand new game!  I cannot get anyone at support etc to answer my questions.  I had over $330m in cash and approx 1.1m in gold.  I was at level 140+ (?) and a memeber of a co-op (Mike6 was the headman).  I am at my wits-end trying to get this fixed.  It started 15/12 and I have sent several emails for no result.  Anything yo can do would be appreciated.   
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 29.12.2017
    Welcome, PP.  We're very glad to have you!  Our Mods are awesome, and I know you'll be a valued addition.
Sign In to comment.