Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Xmas #2 - BF Christmas Puzzle

2»

Comments

• 24:04 first time

• 911GT3 (INT1)911GT3 (INT1) Posts: 5
    edited 26.12.2017
    911GT3
    8:15
    Post edited by 911GT3 (INT1) on
  • I was checking the finish time list to see if I was still in the top five and when I was done, I clicked the 'X' to close the window and it deleted my score.  I guess my score is lost now.  Not too happy about it as I am not sure I can repeat it.  
    @LCCGamer (US1)

I am sorry that happened to you :( .  I bet if you gave it another go, you would do it in half the time :smile:  .

• 12:33 Image result for smiley jazz hands prolly be faster if I could stop dragging it all over the screen haha Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    edited 23.12.2017
    Mine was about 542 mins, I got distracted......
  • WinningBigMak (US1)WinningBigMak (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 23.12.2017
    WinningBigMak

time of 36.27
    slightly better time of 31.11

Post edited by WinningBigMak (US1) on
  • 41:46, i'm really bad at these jigsaws
    hoping to improve my time tho :)
  • LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I was checking the finish time list to see if I was still in the top five and when I was done, I clicked the 'X' to close the window and it deleted my score.  I guess my score is lost now.  Not too happy about it as I am not sure I can repeat it.  
    @LCCGamer (US1)

I am sorry that happened to you :( .  I bet if you gave it another go, you would do it in half the time :smile:  .

Thank you for the sentiments.  I did try again and did better.  It turns out my top five score would not have been good enough anyway.  Part of why I wrote was to warn others not to make the same mistake.
  • FarmerAlf (INT1)FarmerAlf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 18
    edited 27.12.2017
    8:00
    Post edited by FarmerAlf (INT1) on
  • The contest is now closed but you can carry on playing with the puzzle and the results will be posted shortly.

• PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 28.12.2017
    Great job everyone,  the top 5 winning valid entries are as follows:

1st place goes to Sam70 (INT1) winning 4000 gold!
    2nd & 3rd place goes to Farmeralf (INT1)  & LCCgamer (US1)  winning 2000 gold!
    4th & 5th place goes to  Falconess (US1) & j0x3r (US1) winning 1000 gold!

In addition I have a Pickle Prize for everyone that beat the best mod time for this puzzle which was set by Cuddly 
    Fox at 9:19  each winning 1 spin token.. Sam70 (INT1), Farmeralf (INT1), 911GT3 (INT1),  LCCgamer (US1), Falconess (US1), 4 Hearts (US1)

Congratulations to all the winners!

All rewards will be credited on Friday.
  • well done to all the winners, I can never do these that fast.
This discussion has been closed.