Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit

What is happening? A lot of account on INT1 is blocked after the last hotfix then CHWE starts how can we keep up with it with so many coop members can't play.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/169520/announcement-important-info-about-last-hotfix

Here's your answer. :)

yup I read that but i posted the question before wascally posted that.  They should just stop the CHWE if they where afraid of the boosters purchased from the bug money. AS  they say they will wipe out the dollars of the players. But why do you need to blocked them i's not their fault. A lot will leave this game after this.
    Well, some games ban players permanently, due to bug exploit, so in one hand, we can be happy that we still get another chance. On the other hand, this was such a bug that most of the players exploited it accidentally and they still get punished in one way or another. GGS doesn't have a clue how to be fair towards players and I feel like they always bring up the most unfair solution to problems that they caused.

Personally, I don't feel guilty about anything, because I barely regained everything I lost during last few times GGS messed up. I guess I can call it even now.

o:)
    Yeah that's the spirit :open_mouth:
  • Hi,
    I did not notice anything, I have spent over 100 million dollars for weeks, I did not spend it, I did not sell anything but everything I had to clean, I did not realize I would have got more dollars for 72 hours. I think it's over for my 4 year game and my 300 farm.
    I've also been in 25 rescue of goldfish, and they are being taken away from me. By the time they're allowed, they're all giggles, because they will not have enough. I got a fair look, but I do not know if I would have earned any dollars.
    They punish me for what I have not done and what I do not understand.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • I have been banned also. 

I'm sure i didn't sell any soap and i if i sold honey cream it wasn't any more than usual.  i think i did sell a lot of fish and completed many fishmarket orders that i have been working on for a long time, but i did not notice any exceptionally high prices and i don't think my farmdollars total was a lot higher than usual, although i have been saving to buy land.  I was not aware of any coding error that was giving unusually high prices until i was banned and came to the forum, so i was not intentionally trying to 'take advantage' of anything.  I don't usually notice how much i get for selling items.  I just sell when my storage is full or I need some extra cash for upgrades or land.  GGS should be able to see that my barn is still almost full of honeycream.  If the price had shot up and i was trying to 'take advantage' wouldn't i have sold it all? 

My co-op is not doing the SantaList (or any other co-op competitions anymore) and i've never bought boosters for the CHWE so the ban in my case has no point other than to convince me that GGS has no concept of what is fair or unfair, that they do not value their customers, and that they have no desire to treat their customers with respect and honesty.  And they certainly have not even the slightest bit of Christmas spirit.

I have not been happy with the game since the deepsea fishing disaster, and with the constant bugs and glitches in recent events, I'm playing less and less.  I turned over leadership of my co-op to another player because i did not have the enthusiasm to lead a co-op anymore.  Many in our co-op have stopped playing completely or reduced their playing time.

I am extremely upset by this slap in the face by GGS.  I've been saving a long time to buy land priced at over $300 million.  I was a little over half way there and if i go to my farm and GGS has stolen all those farmdollars that it took me months and months and months to save, i'll be beyond upset. I think it's better than i never go to my farm again to check.

So, this is the last straw for me. I have lost all faith that GGS will ever change.  After almost 4 years of daily play (and buying too much gold), i will not be playing  BigFarm anymore.  This unreasonable and unfair ban will be perfect to break my farming addiction completely.  I've sent an email to 'Support' to delete my account.

My husband is thrilled :)

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @CM_Hunter

I have read the "apology".

You are NOT doing all that you could do.  You could restore the two missing days to the HW countdown clock.  

Your apology is very, very weak.  It only addresses the bans (which you did handle inappropriately), but much, much more than that is wrong.  You addressed very little of it.  If players are to be ever think that you all "get it", then you must enunciate it clearly, so that we know that you actually understand.  You did not do that.  I want to believe that you "get it".  I really, really want to.  But since you failed to mention other things and failed to address the HW, I am left convinced that you, in fact, do not "get it."  I am left convinced that the problem still persists.  Please take the opportunity to fully address things.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @CM_Hunter

I have read the "apology".

You are NOT doing all that you could do.  You could restore the two missing days to the HW countdown clock.  

Your apology is very, very weak.  It only addresses the bans (which you did handle inappropriately), but much, much more than that is wrong.  You addressed very little of it.  If players are to be ever think that you all "get it", then you must enunciate it clearly, so that we know that you actually understand.  You did not do that.  I want to believe that you "get it".  I really, really want to.  But since you failed to mention other things and failed to address the HW, I am left convinced that you, in fact, do not "get it."  I am left convinced that the problem still persists.  Please take the opportunity to fully address things.
    Just another slap in the face ...Turn the other cheek they said...
    @CM_Hunter

Before you protest and say that you cannot fix the HW (which you absolutely could), let me suggest another option.  Just start the CoopHW again for its proper length of 4 days when this one ends tomorrow.  That is far easier to do logistically, and would help with that one problem.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I too read the apology, - and as far as I know I haven't been banned, nor noticed that there would be anything wrong with the salesprices or on what products.
    I know I sell aprx. every 2.nd day directly from storage - never the lot, maybe half - all depends. I did that too yesterday - and didn't see anything strange.

With what just happened,- tell me,  do I need to remember all prices, before I sell?
    ...I don't even look, maybe I see what I have when I'm done. (If I'm already building, I don't count monies untill that's done, or if I'm saving for smth big I'm not counting untill Im close to goal, when daily expenses are withdrawn)

...And if I wonder if the price is right, can I look it up somewhere or is that my own responsibility to keep track of?- If I'm in doubt, do I send a ticket to support asking? Expect a lot of tickets I think, if this becomes the procedure...

This keeps opening more and more questions about wether this is a game, where I can relax & have fun,- instead of working under responsibilities, as if this was my paid daytime job.- It's the other way around 

Your statement about how it can cause inflation to the game, that 4000 players (of 5mill accounts, you brag?) had some fun for GGS bug, is NOTHING compared to all the fun, you've had with the exact same players gold and time. Geez, get your act together - could be fun to see this tried in trial.
    I've almost ran out of popcorn and coke, but I need to see the next chapter of this sad X-mas adventure. What is hidden behind gate #?

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @CM_Hunter

Before you protest and say that you cannot fix the HW (which you absolutely could), let me suggest another option.  Just start the CoopHW again for its proper length of 4 days when this one ends tomorrow.  That is far easier to do logistically, and would help with that one problem.
    Please, no,no,no. According to the calendar on the german forum the Fishing Hard Worker will start saturday/sunday night  00:00 hours CET.
    I don't think may people would want to trade that for the coop HWE ;)
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    Hello!....Any of the Team Listening to me?  I still can't donate my pasta gift bags to Santa's Bonus Personal item request for me.  What are you going to do about it?

this is to prevent you from taking advantage of a Bf bug on the cash mistake : no sale no risk to steal Bf

say thank you

• sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    always ggs doing wrong things and finally they say a simple apology .
    this is very bad because we spend our time and our money on this game and we have a many problems with bugs and etc,
    most of the players losing their farm resources like seaweeds and gold for these bugs and nobody takes responsibility of these bugs,
    " A SIMPLE APOLOGY ISN'T ENOUGH."
    and now i'm afraid to sell my farm products because of
    Unreasonable punishment that we had from yesterday until now :|:|:|

GGS ; i think it's better to think about your works

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    it was a bitter joke dear......

but i assume it could be a ggs like answer
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    edited 21.12.2017
    unfortunately, i feel like you'll have an answer the day chickens have teeth.....
    that is ggs policy : we the hereunder called company can take advantage of our bugs but you the hereunder called players must just shut up your mouth and pay (no this is not a typo, pay not play)
    the company is the only one allowed to have fun  in this game
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83

I used to play this game to have fun and be a type of stress relief. Instead of relieving stress, it is creating it.

After being banned for something that I didn't even know I did and then being told don't bother contacting Support because they can't do anything about it, and being told it is not a "Subject For Discussion", it's time to rethink this "fun" game.

Holidays are supposed to be a time for reflection and remembering the good things in life.

I'll be reflecting on if I even want to deal with this sort of incompetence any longer, or call it a day and leave the game.

• SueGuest (GB1)SueGuest (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    Why is it that the Germans have a calendar with next activities and we have to guess? If there is any fairness there ? all should know not the chosen few. Do I have to trawl other servers to find information? I am running my coop due to my leader being very ill and trying to keep everyone informed. I log on to this forum (a pain now have to jump through hoops to access) daily and read all posts but rarely see info in official announcements unless its weeks ahead to stuff that may or may not work. All of us have busy lives and where possible fit in the game but unless you're on 24/7 and understand another language it is not fair. Please treat everyone the same.
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    I know of 2 players who got banned, one thought it was a christmas bonus from GG and the other did not even touch the dollars sat in his account but they took it and ban him anyway?  although you have apologised to the players I feel it was wrong for you to brand those banned as cheats? It was your mistake not theirs they did not hack your game. You did it by yourself by putting conflicting programs over original programs therefore no one is at fault but your selves. Now you may find that harsh but it is the truth, please make sure all event programs will not conflict with other programs in the game before you allow them to run, the way to do this is to to test on the test server. yes these are old events that should of worked (as they have worked in the past) but you have put new programs in over old programs therefore making the original programs unstable now. Also when your game crashed and you changed servers you took all my gold and dollars i never got them back you did not even answer my support emails does that mean you cheated me ? As for me? i am finding this forum more entertaining than watching a soap opera at the moment the way it is going, you could make a film and it would be a box office hit.. I am sure no one is having a go at you mods  we know it is not your fault x 
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 21.12.2017
    .....  This way we can be wholehearted about working the new events on the test server......

LOL working on new events ? WE ?  The players ?  

Gimme a break will ya....  we should be playing a game and GGS developers should be working and they aren't, not properly they are not, or we would not be discussing endlessly about programming problems, bugs, glitches, roll backs and what not

Pull yourself together and get to it GGS, you were so fast yesterday fixing the glitch that gave players an advantage, fix the whole lot by yourselves, no testing by players while you are at the company's gym

@CM_Hunter

Please, no,no,no. According to the calendar on the german forum the Fishing Hard Worker will start saturday/sunday night  00:00 hours CET.
    I don't think may people would want to trade that for the coop HWE ;)
    We, english-speakers get no calendar.  This is another ones of those things that reminds us as players that they do not respect us.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

the problem was not caused by the chwe.... it was reported by players. the chwe had to be shut down to stop and correct the problem causing the large sale prices and correct the amounts people received in error. to me, it sounds like the amounts were very, very large and quite obvious and those that abused the glitch continued to make and sell large amounts of said products... otherwise they would have just fixed the problem and moved on... if you are in a co-op where someone did this, you may have also benefited from it and had an unfair advantage over others that did not... it does not seem to me that ggs is being vindictive or trying harm players. players certainly did not create this bug but apparently some 4000 took advantage of it and are now paying the consequences of their actions. that is no different than taking money that is not yours when you know who it belongs to.

so you are saying that some people deserve to recover their lost stuff but only those that realized this glitch? and that it is okay because ggs has had problems with recent programming to essentially steal back what you feel they "took"... while it is well known that the decos from the christmas event aren't very good to begin with and the rest of the problems seem to be ongoing at this point and you continue to play? they gave us decos that it seems to me anyway, have more vhp than any co-op got and agreed some had more personal happiness but most people don't seem to play that event for the level of happiness the decos have. if you play for that alone it would probably be better to just skip it and just play the regular events that the decos have good happiness.

i do not understand all the attacks to ggs. they are not forcing anyone to play any event or the game at all, that is a personal decision we all make. co-ops make similar decisions. if you don't like your co-ops choices there are plenty of others to join that align more with your playing habits but that is just what this is... playing. playing is fun. if playing is no longer fun, quit. it is not your job or livelihood at stake here... i understand complaining so they know what is not working but all this hatred is ridiculous imo... i see a lot of people saying ggs is not being very merry in this season, well, rarely here have i seen anyone acting jolly or merry this christmas here. ggs has not taken a holiday while all these problems are occurring, they are hard at work trying. they will never be able to please everyone, some will never be happy. you want new stuff and then complain when it doesn't work like they think it will right out of the gate, you want to stop events that don't work until they are fixed. i'm sure they don't intend to do put out a broken event, after all they are human and none of us perfect. this is not an airbag in a car that is killing people because it was released without testing. it is an internet game..... play and have fun, play what you want and leave the rest or just leave altogether. this does not seem productive to me it sounds like a bunch of complaining that gets no one anywhere. hate fuels hate an this, to me is all that is happening here. 

Hear hear, well said! :+1:
  • NIce work GGS ) Some players who used the bug bought all farm upragrades with few minutes!!
    And people who don't used the bug must wait few YEARS to buy them!  :):):):):):)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    The game and this forum have become an absolute mess.  I would have no idea where to post anything at this point.  I am not sure if I sould play any of the events for fear they will break down or be restarted.

For the ban: I do not blame ANY of the players for taking full advantage of the profit making bug.  And the slap on the hand that the players got that knew full well it was a bug and took advantage of it was most likely well worth it to be able to buy up the pieces of land that are WAY over priced.  I am sure I would have done the same.

So many players, including myself, got screwed over on the DSF with profits stuck in inventory and the only option to recover any loses is being forced to sell through the market at a slow pace due to the intense amount of shellfish contracts.
    So many players have been screwed out of prizes, gold, farm dollars, special seeds, seaweed items, and much more.  And what do we get for the inconvenience and losses?  A few lame decos, a few lame skins, and a very small recovery of some seaweed items.  The only thing somewhat worth while is the apple orchard.  Sorry but this does not even come close to reality.

With all these bugs WE take a LOSS on, I do NOT blame the players for taking advantage of a bug that creates a gain.

GGS needs to get their business in order, hire experienced programmers if that is what it takes, hire new management if that is what it takes, but Good Game Studios get your **** together because I for one m sick of all this nonsense.  Our events get halted and reset because of your incompetence and it is ALL the players that suffer. 
    Here is a feature that I really need......so if GGS is actually listening, please comment and help us.

I can see (because of the Village Warehouse), that we have enough goods in inventory for various village upgrades.  But I cannot see which players are sitting on all of this inventory and not donating it.  I need to know this......badly.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would also like to add.

In all fairness, land costs should be reduced to level the playing field of those that did not know about or take advantage of the bug. 
Sign In to comment.