Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit

What is happening? A lot of account on INT1 is blocked after the last hotfix then CHWE starts how can we keep up with it with so many coop members can't play.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/169520/announcement-important-info-about-last-hotfix

Here's your answer. :)

yup I read that but i posted the question before wascally posted that.  They should just stop the CHWE if they where afraid of the boosters purchased from the bug money. AS  they say they will wipe out the dollars of the players. But why do you need to blocked them i's not their fault. A lot will leave this game after this.
    Well, some games ban players permanently, due to bug exploit, so in one hand, we can be happy that we still get another chance. On the other hand, this was such a bug that most of the players exploited it accidentally and they still get punished in one way or another. GGS doesn't have a clue how to be fair towards players and I feel like they always bring up the most unfair solution to problems that they caused.

Personally, I don't feel guilty about anything, because I barely regained everything I lost during last few times GGS messed up. I guess I can call it even now.

o:)
    Yeah that's the spirit :open_mouth:
  • Hi,
    I did not notice anything, I have spent over 100 million dollars for weeks, I did not spend it, I did not sell anything but everything I had to clean, I did not realize I would have got more dollars for 72 hours. I think it's over for my 4 year game and my 300 farm.
    I've also been in 25 rescue of goldfish, and they are being taken away from me. By the time they're allowed, they're all giggles, because they will not have enough. I got a fair look, but I do not know if I would have earned any dollars.
    They punish me for what I have not done and what I do not understand.

• White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,413
    Well here I am on the GB1 server as FarmerCli and our coop is in the bonus round.  I am on my second personal bonus which is to donate pasta gift basket.  I have a bunch in inventory that I just harvested 320 of them a few minutes ago and now seem unable to donate them.  What is happening?  Is this another "Brokenness" to the Christmas event?  I even tried to refresh the game to see if I could donate them.  It was to no avail.  Please help this mess! :'(:'(:(

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Relateret billede

....thank you!                        
    edited 21.12.2017
    (from the GB1 server): Maybe I had just better forget about the horribly broken Christmas List event :#:# ....I can't even donate what I am supposed to for my individual bonus :#:# ....I think I will move on and just sell my pasta gift bags directly. Who cares about Santa....Yes, Yes, go ahead and put coal in my stocking, see if i care....Teehee! , I will use the coal to keep me warm in the fireplace.:*

(from the US1 server):  I am at 100% and want to help my fellow coop members, but with the debacle of the donating price, I am afraid to help them as I don't want to get banned from the game....I usually am so busy helping that I don't notice how much I am being paid....I say to you Team, get those prices corrected! I want to help my teammates! Thank you!
    Post edited by FarmerCli (US1) on

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @CM_Hunter

I have read the "apology".

You are NOT doing all that you could do.  You could restore the two missing days to the HW countdown clock.  

Your apology is very, very weak.  It only addresses the bans (which you did handle inappropriately), but much, much more than that is wrong.  You addressed very little of it.  If players are to be ever think that you all "get it", then you must enunciate it clearly, so that we know that you actually understand.  You did not do that.  I want to believe that you "get it".  I really, really want to.  But since you failed to mention other things and failed to address the HW, I am left convinced that you, in fact, do not "get it."  I am left convinced that the problem still persists.  Please take the opportunity to fully address things.
    Just another slap in the face ...Turn the other cheek they said...
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @CM_Hunter

Before you protest and say that you cannot fix the HW (which you absolutely could), let me suggest another option.  Just start the CoopHW again for its proper length of 4 days when this one ends tomorrow.  That is far easier to do logistically, and would help with that one problem.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
    Hello!....Any of the Team Listening to me?  I still can't donate my pasta gift bags to Santa's Bonus Personal item request for me.  What are you going to do about it?

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    Hello!....Any of the Team Listening to me?  I still can't donate my pasta gift bags to Santa's Bonus Personal item request for me.  What are you going to do about it?

this is to prevent you from taking advantage of a Bf bug on the cash mistake : no sale no risk to steal Bf

say thank you

Sam-chan @ fr 1
  • sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    always ggs doing wrong things and finally they say a simple apology .
    this is very bad because we spend our time and our money on this game and we have a many problems with bugs and etc,
    most of the players losing their farm resources like seaweeds and gold for these bugs and nobody takes responsibility of these bugs,
    " A SIMPLE APOLOGY ISN'T ENOUGH."
    and now i'm afraid to sell my farm products because of Unreasonable punishment that we had from yesterday until now :|:|:|

GGS ; i think it's better to think about your works

sam70 @ WWW 1

this is to prevent you from taking advantage of a Bf bug on the cash mistake : no sale no risk to steal Bf

say thank you

I don't believe that is true, because from what others who were banned said that they had sold stuff directly and not as donation to Santa.  I test this, I went a head and sold my 320 pasta gift bags watching very closely to the selling price and to my dollars total....There was nothing wrong there. So I can't imagine that there should be anything wrong with Santa, but something is wrong and I want to know what it is!  I have a right to know!  It is like Santa does not like anyone getting more than one bonus point for the "cheesy" deco. :o:(:/

it was a bitter joke dear......

but i assume it could be a ggs like answer
    Sam-chan @ fr 1
    Oh okay! But still I would like to hear from the mods or the team about my issue.  It is do disheartening that all the "fun toys" we are given to play with are all or mostly broken! :'(:'(:'(:(

edited 21.12.2017
    unfortunately, i feel like you'll have an answer the day chickens have teeth.....
    that is ggs policy : we the hereunder called company can take advantage of our bugs but you the hereunder called players must just shut up your mouth and pay (no this is not a typo, pay not play)
    the company is the only one allowed to have fun  in this game
    Sam-chan @ fr 1
    I know of 2 players who got banned, one thought it was a christmas bonus from GG and the other did not even touch the dollars sat in his account but they took it and ban him anyway?  although you have apologised to the players I feel it was wrong for you to brand those banned as cheats? It was your mistake not theirs they did not hack your game. You did it by yourself by putting conflicting programs over original programs therefore no one is at fault but your selves. Now you may find that harsh but it is the truth, please make sure all event programs will not conflict with other programs in the game before you allow them to run, the way to do this is to to test on the test server. yes these are old events that should of worked (as they have worked in the past) but you have put new programs in over old programs therefore making the original programs unstable now. Also when your game crashed and you changed servers you took all my gold and dollars i never got them back you did not even answer my support emails does that mean you cheated me ? As for me? i am finding this forum more entertaining than watching a soap opera at the moment the way it is going, you could make a film and it would be a box office hit.. I am sure no one is having a go at you mods  we know it is not your fault x 
    Well actually it is on the test server as we speak, but with the flurry of activity with an overload of events (Goldfish, Camping, Christmas List, CCHWE), I find that I am unable to devote a lot of time on the test server.  What we need if we are going to do justice to the test server is a little less going on at the various live servers.  This way we can be wholehearted about working the new events on the test server.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @CM_Hunter

Before you protest and say that you cannot fix the HW (which you absolutely could), let me suggest another option.  Just start the CoopHW again for its proper length of 4 days when this one ends tomorrow.  That is far easier to do logistically, and would help with that one problem.
    Please, no,no,no. According to the calendar on the german forum the Fishing Hard Worker will start saturday/sunday night  00:00 hours CET.
    I don't think may people would want to trade that for the coop HWE ;)
    We, english-speakers get no calendar.  This is another ones of those things that reminds us as players that they do not respect us.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • NIce work GGS ) Some players who used the bug bought all farm upragrades with few minutes!!
    And people who don't used the bug must wait few YEARS to buy them!  :):):):):):)
Sign In to comment.