Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

My acc blocked/Farm dollars gone

Comments

• Jeson51 (SKN1)Jeson51 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Blocked acc. Why should a misstake from GG and a poor update result in blocking my account???
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    hello friend acc maybe will back today :) i hope 

Read Mods. news says Wascallywabbit
  • yeah but hope they will not touch our dollar and gold..
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    yupp.I dnt want a messed up farm to be given back to me.lost time ,lost effort,lost money is not 2 tempting to play game again and there is no trust now that this will not happen again.hope they read all these msgs and fix their bugs or watever that they have in their servers.
  • mahongli (AU1)mahongli (AU1) AU1 Posts: 12
    It should have been OBVIOUS to those who exploited this bug that something was "off". You got what you deserved
    It's so comforting to know that you could never be caught out by the discrepancy in the payment for goods that occurred here.
    Several times in the past, products being created in the fields, stables, etc., have shown that they contain figures thousands times more than what was possible, yet when collecting them, the return was as intended, so in this case, it would be so easy for players, if they even noticed, to believe that the glitch would not cause any discrepancies.
    So, as far as your assertion that players "exploited" this bug, may you one day eat your words.
  • Official statement?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Like we trust anything anymore!!!!  ahahahahahah

• Maria899679 (US1)Maria899679 (US1) US1 Posts: 133
    edited 21.12.2017
    My farms are blocked for 72 hours.

It's not players fault if your updates went wrong.

Post edited by Maria899679 (US1) on
  • My farms are blocked too.

Any explanation about what is going on?
    1)yes first they blocked us and gave reasons...
    Key points about the hotfix:
    - An issue was located this afternoon that allowed players to sell certain items at many times their value
    - This was clearly not intentional and many players in fact reported the issue to us, thank you to those players 
    - As a result, some players gained an amount that is extremely harmful to the game and the economy of the game, and action therefore had to be taken
    - Dollars gained in this manner were removed from player accounts, in cases where dollars had already been spent some accounts will now have 0 dollars available
    - In addition, over 4,000 players will receive a temporary ban in the next days due to their large gain of dollars. It is very unfair to players who did not gain the dollars that some have been able to purchase boosters for events, expansions and various other items with. Therefore in many cases it was not enough to just remove the dollars

2) Now at mod news they told
    Just a headsup for you all to hopefully calm things down a bit - we are currently waiting for an Official statement, to confirm that all the bans related to yesterday's incident, are going to be lifted. 

We will bring you details, in an announcement, as soon as possible.

3) and 3rd at last we all are waiting to get back our account as like back..: :)
  • Ohze (GB1)Ohze (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    i have the same problem. It´s not fair.  BF does not respect the terms and rules of the game.
    I repeat what i post.

You once again screw up and then decide to penalize the players who did nothing. Wonder what fault the players have? Did they do anything that violates the terms and rules of the game? What could they do? If after resetting the correct money values ​​still have positive balance, why inhibit play?
    After all who violates daily the terms of the game is the BF:
    - with events starting and ending in moments - Hard Work;
    - with canceled events - Santa's list second week;
    - with events to finish even though the accountant registers one more day - Santa's list;
    - with notice of commencement of maintenance not being respected;
    - with the beginning of events not being fulfilled restart of the Hardwork
    ... I only mean the events of the last three days.
    And consider it fair to inhibit players from playing? Moreover, they make this decision and execute it without giving their own knowledge and without the right to ask the clarifications for the support.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Just a short notice. 

My farm seems to be unblocked. The number of dollars on my account seems to be correct.
    So, to all affected players: try to enter your farms.

• no i cant login..
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    GGS!!!

I really think you did not put enough thought into this and just reacted against us... Our coop had a Dandellion Hero project and we had to harvest and sell flowers..... Now does this make sense that a lot of members from our coop Astro Shining gets banned for cheating????  Thankfully i did not participate in this mission for my own reasons, BUT how unfair your are to us.....
  • Yes, this entire blocking and capturing of dollars is more than unacceptable. It's grossly outrageous!
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    edited 21.12.2017
    My account is also blocked. I used no extra farm dollars. All my farms were built up before this happened. This is totally unfair.I noticed 300 mill. extra dollars at one point and the next time I looked it was gone and my farm dollar count was back to where it should be. fine, it wasn't mine, I didn't earn it, but why block me from the game. I bought no land, I did no expensive upgrades, I just played the game as usual. This is  so unfair. I exploited nothing or no one.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Did anyone else get your account unblocked (other than aaabbb) ?

Still awaiting the confirmation news @ Wabbit   :(
  • no  :/
  • BigT (INT1)BigT (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    edited 21.12.2017
    Dear GGS,
    I need you to give me specific information please... I HAVE NOT INTENTIONALLY performed any action/s that you refer to. Please tell me ...
    What amounts/products are involved?????? 
    When????? 
    Which Farm??? 
    How much am I supposed to have profited by?? 
    How much has been removed from my account.

Furthermore ... how can you hold me accountable for an in-game malfunction that I was not aware of / involved in or advised about!?!?!?.

Being a Big Farm player for over 3 years ...Holding a position of responsibility as COOP Leader ... I resent and object to your accusations .... I challenge you to show me the evidence that I have acted with ill intent and your justification for banning me!

Yours

A. Rawson (BigT)

Tony

Now back in my Farm ... thanks... but no answers to my queries. :confused:
    Post edited by BigT (INT1) on
  • So I am not the only one with my farm being blocked...not nice.
  • Has anyone opened a ticket for their farm being blocked?
  • Just got into my email - says they unblocked it yet I can't get into it.
  • Seriously, I noted a large increase in my farm dollar balance. It was a 25% increase, but I didn't spend anything out of the ordinary and I get blocked!?! That might be a last straw.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I just got back into my game.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    so quick to block accounts how long will it ne to unblock ?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Mine and my friends account got unblocked  :)

• yes my farm is unblocked..and dollar and gold is as like before..

but they waste our time in HWE.. and waste ""Shorter Times"" to reduce the construction time..

now who will give us that compensation..?
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 21.12.2017
    happy for you
    4000 accounts blocked in a sec wish i knew when the last account will be recovered
  • I was also blocked. Logged in on my farm just now. I see i have only 1 750 000 dollars on my account. I had around 70 million before all this mess. How is that possible?
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
      People check your mails.Accounts have been unblocked and u can login.gl to all and yr hard earned dollars and gold.Have a nice time in game until it lasts.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Thank you for lifting the ban and allowing me to play again :smiley:
  • Unblocked me too - nice to be able to play again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file