Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 21.12.2017

Your bank error example ACTUALLY HAPPENED to me once.  They made a 500.00 error in my favor. BUT I did not go spend it.  I left it alone for years.  Finally closed the account and switched banks.  (note, I would not do that to an individual or small store.  This was a huge national bank.  Just a number on a ledger somewhere.

Now… This whole bank analogy does not apply to this game at all.

In the announcement they said it was FARM CASH that was given out.  NOT GOLD.   Farm dollars.

This is nothing but a meaningless number in a game.  Fake money.  If it were me I probably wouldn't have even noticed.  Just went and upgraded something.   Again NOT stealing from anyone.  Upgrading fake objects, in a fake world on a flash game.  And because some programmer somehow coded or didn't catch a code conflict in a game and this gave a few thousand players (world wide not that many) a very brief bonus?   Again WHO CARES?   Fix it and move on.

This doesn't begin to address all the players on here who DO spend real money to buy fake gold and lost it because some event was broken.  (still is.) Those people can't "ban" the programers can they?

To use your example it would be like a bank teller taking money out of your account and there is not one thing you can do about it.   But oh if they make an error and hand you some monopoly money, (worthless game money) then said you stole it so therefore your account has been emptied and your banned from returning to this bank.     How idiotic would that be?

(Edited twice, I have no clue WHY half my post is in green.  I wish we had an advanced editor on here.  I understand simple HTML but can't see it to fix this.  Oh well.  Just read the text. It's not meant to be a quote.  I only wanted to quote the persons user name. Not the rest.)

There is an HTML editor, far right on the top bar. looks like this </> .
  • @Rmaybe

Your bank error example ACTUALLY HAPPENED to me once.  They made a 500.00 error in my favor. BUT I did not go spend it.  I left it alone for years.  Finally closed the account and switched banks.  (note, I would not do that to an individual or small store.  This was a huge national bank.  Just a number on a ledger somewhere.

Now… This whole bank analogy does not apply to this game at all.

In the announcement they said it was FARM CASH that was given out.  NOT GOLD.   Farm dollars.

This is nothing but a meaningless number in a game.  Fake money.  If it were me I probably wouldn't have even noticed.  Just went and upgraded something.   Again NOT stealing from anyone.  Upgrading fake objects, in a fake world on a flash game.  And because some programmer somehow coded or didn't catch a code conflict in a game and this gave a few thousand players (world wide not that many) a very brief bonus?   Again WHO CARES?   Fix it and move on.

This doesn't begin to address all the players on here who DO spend real money to buy fake gold and lost it because some event was broken.  (still is.) Those people can't "ban" the programers can they?

To use your example it would be like a bank teller taking money out of your account and there is not one thing you can do about it.   But oh if they make an error and hand you some monopoly money, (worthless game money) then said you stole it so therefore your account has been emptied and your banned from returning to this bank.     How idiotic would that be?

(Edited twice, I have no clue WHY half my post is in green.  I wish we had an advanced editor on here.  I understand simple HTML but can't see it to fix this.  Oh well.  Just read the text. It's not meant to be a quote.  I only wanted to quote the persons user name. Not the rest.)

firrst, that was not my example... second, your example could have been an error that cost someone else that $500.00 by being put in the wrong account. did you ever think that the bankk may not have believed someone else that they deposited and it did not post to their account therefore leaving them short that $500 bucks. so to say you would not do that to a person, you did... that money was somebody else's not the banks money, it posted to the wrong account...  the right thing to do is tell the bank! and i understand this is a game and fake money but it does buy game features. some people pay gold for game cash..... and it s not meaningless in the game or they would just give you more instead of making you earn it...

and referring to the christmas event being broken, i'm doing fine in chapter 4 and will be done with the list early even tho i had to upgrgade a building 3 times just to be able to make an item....  and ggs gave the decos for the messed up chapters, not just to the players that actually played but to all active players... the deco happiness is not super but the vhp are good and the reality is the deco points would have never been spectacular for this anyway. the most i've seen someone say they reached was something like 51 personal happiness points but i have seen none complain about the vhp on the decos given... everyone has been given chapters 1-3 marked as complete so as long as they finish chapter 4, they can play chapter 5. any gold spent has been compensated by just the decos really because that is what you would be spending the gold on during the event, to earn the deco, that is the prize, plus they gave us all some extra @Rmaybe (US1)

and sure players can 'ban' the developers, quit p@"Rmaybe (US1)"

the object of the game is to build your farm so you can EARN the money so you can expand your farm so yoy can earn more money and continue to play. to say that the game money is FAKE is where you are in error... it is not actual legal tender but is is real in the game... you need it to produce everything but wildflowers.... in this game to play this game, it is very real... and very necessary that is why the give yo some to start off with. for those that took advantage of this situation and now have a zero balance, well, think how hard that will be to come back from. but for ggs to just move on, that makes it unfair ti many more that did not do this as well as is bad for the game. it would be similar to having someone misbehave during work or school or in public or what ever and nothing being done about it. as they say, it would be anarchy... lol someone else here said that some games would permanently ban you for doing something like this
    just saying... 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 21.12.2017
    From my reading of the announcement, it sounds to me like bans were handed out if someone exploited the bug by selling a lot of stuff and then immediately spent the money they got.  Since devs cannot take away money that's no longer in their bank account, they instead got a ban.  

I would guess that if all you did was sell items normally and spent normally, the additional money would just be deducted and that's it.

Actually there are several other ways they could have handled this - unfortunately GGS handled it in one of the worst possible ways -

it was said players "exploited"  GGS coding (the coding doesn't appear to be a "bug" just  something not done correctly by GGS or an error in coding) while many also reported it - sale of goods for lots of $$$ - i remember the same thing with DSF enormous amounts of $$ that people used very happily and reported or questioned the amounts at the same time - gosh only about a half a year ago!

So again it is by all reports a GGS problem not a player problem - same as a a coding error that allowed co-ops to exploit a co-op booster for CC - having all players  temp "leave" the co-op and add the boosters (very cheap then with 1 player) then "rejoin" - with many co-ops participating

this was a coding ERROR not a bug or glitch and went on for MONTHS with GGS doing nothing about it & support saying it was "in the game" - now when those of us protesting and telling GGS we would follow suit (even though we believed it to be UNFAIR and EXPLOITATIVE) we were WARNED if we would do it (I guess by putting GGS on notice) we MIGHT have our accounts banned it still took another month or two before that ended - either by warnings or because the code was FIXED - this too was just this spring/summer

Nor does GGS do much about multi accounts - as a mod told me "GGS CAN ban the account doesn't mean they will"

GGS often takes players farm dollars, gold etc due to real or intended glitches in the game on almost a daily basis. Like someone said -we can't fire the programmers or even get our stuff back - it's GONE! &and for the most part we have to accept it or quit the game.

It's not just that GGS came in and took players money; they took it and then some without giving the products back. Players are reporting they lost the inventory, the $$ and even more $$$ and some are now or will be banned over an error that is 100% the fault of GGS (so sayest the powers that be).

I don't care that someone received FARM DOLLARS in the millions or even billions that allowed them to buy expansions and upgrade buildings and I didn't. Didn't that happen with DSF?? Lots of people didn't "exploit" the $$ that I earned in DSF.

In order to mass use those $$ (with the exception of some land purchases) lots of GOLD would have been needed to be used.

Please GGS don't even use the phrase "unfair to (other) players" because that is all  the company does --  day in/day out 24/7 - you have no clue about the meaning behind the words "fair" and "unfair".

And what purpose does a "tempt ban" really do or who does it serve? It's absolutely pointless and punishes players for what GGS employees --either current or past-- put into the game (i am reminded of many "timed-released" or on timers malware and viruses & there were many disgruntled and angry people employed at GGS in the past 15+ months)

Once again though GGS shows us what makes them great!

And the Players go wild!!

(What GGS thinks)

(What players think)

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 21.12.2017
    In all honesty, they should have just "fixed the leak" and moved on.  No other players were harmed, and no one thought it unfair when some players simply used what they found at hand.  There are so many elements of this game that make it unfair to others, but are "legal" in terms of game play, that one wonders why GGS is making such a fuss over this.  Many were asleep when it happened, and wouldn't have known about it otherwise.  

My fear is this:  because they aren't disclosing what the affected items were, or what the sale amounts were, how do we know what to look out for should it happen again?  First thing in the morning, I am half asleep when I try to breeze through the fishing areas and farms to harvest ... it's "click, click click," selling off the excess without looking at the prices or my bank account before starting the day in my real life.  And should I realize I had a windfall, I honestly  would have thought it was GGS making good on all the losses we encountered this year, and would have bought land or upgraded or whatever.

The point being, it could have happened to me or you.  And we'd find ourselves wiped out and banned.  And that's a very sobering thought.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on

Correct. The 3 Happy Hour times (7:00-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 18:00-21:00) are NOT associated 1:1 for the 3 Happy Hour checkmarks.

The checkmarks start at the top and work their way down.

If you miss 1 Happy Hour, the bottom Happy Hour will have the "Ø" in it, because it is no longer possible to get all 3 Happy Hour bonuses.  If you miss 2 Happy Hours, the middle and the bottom bonuses will have the "Ø" in them because it's no longer possible to get those bonuses.  If you then miss the 3rd happy hour (the 18:00-21:00 one), then the last bonus available, the TOP one, will get the Ø.

If you're only online during 1 Happy Hour a day, say the 18:00-21:00 one, then only the TOP bonus will get activated (and thus, the checkmark). 

You can't just log in once a day and expect to get the highest bonus (the bottom one).  You have to work your way up to it by hitting all 3 happy hours.

And unlike GGS says, sometimes you can be "Online" during a Happy Hour and the game won't recognize it; sometimes you HAVE to log out and back in for it to register. 

I don't even check anymore; I just automatically log out and in around 8AM, 1PM, and 7PM. Haven't missed a bonus since I started doing that.

You can't rely on "just being online" and getting credit for a happy hour. You HAVE to check.
    While this is correct and is what i said - sort of - the point is I know I was not only online but active - I think that is what gavinfarms was also saying
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I'll sum this up very simply:

Player accidentally spends 50,000 gold on something they don;t want due to a misclick or error,... GGS reaction is "be more careful next time because it was YOUR mistake to click the trolley"

GGS accidentally mess up a code in the game that gives the player much much more farm dollars when selling items.......My reaction, "be more careful next time GGS because it was YOUR mistake"

Spare me the fairness drivel, The player finally benefits from something and now GGS claims its unfair. 

Luckily I slept though this entire debacle so I don;t have to worry about this issue but banning players because of something YOU did wrong is ridiculous. You have been fleecing players of their gold and real money for years through accidental purchases and mistakes yet now that the shoe is on the other foot all of a sudden its all unfair. I'm not one of the players affected, neither is anyone in my team but I still felt the need to put in my 2 cents worth here.
    In all honesty, they should have just "fixed the leak" and moved on.  No other players were harmed, and no one thought it unfair when some players simply used the tools  they found at hand.  There are so many elements of this game that make it unfair to others, but are "legal" in terms of game play, that one wonders why GGS is making such a fuss over this.  Many were asleep when it happened, and wouldn't have known about it otherwise.  

My fear is this:  because they aren't disclosing what the affected items were, or what the sale amounts wereo, how do we know what to look out for should it happen again?  First thing in the morning, I am half asleep when I try to breeze through the fishing areas and farms to harvest ... it's "click, click click," selling off the excess without looking at the prices or my bank account before starting the day in my real life.  And should I realize I had a windfall, I honestly  would have thought it was GGS making good on all the losses we encountered this year, and would have bought land or upgraded or whatever.

The point being, it could have happened to me or you.  And we'd find ourselves wiped out and banned.  And that's a very sobering thought.
    from some members in my coop it was honey cream and soap - don't know and don't care how much $$ they got - they are worried the "ban" hasn't happened yet many are reporting they lost lots more than just an overage of $$

In all honesty, they should have just "fixed the leak" and moved on.  No other players were harmed, and no one thought it unfair when some players simply used the tools  they found at hand.  There are so many elements of this game that make it unfair to others, but are "legal" in terms of game play, that one wonders why GGS is making such a fuss over this.  Many were asleep when it happened, and wouldn't have known about it otherwise.  

My fear is this:  because they aren't disclosing what the affected items were, or what the sale amounts wereo, how do we know what to look out for should it happen again?  First thing in the morning, I am half asleep when I try to breeze through the fishing areas and farms to harvest ... it's "click, click click," selling off the excess without looking at the prices or my bank account before starting the day in my real life.  And should I realize I had a windfall, I honestly  would have thought it was GGS making good on all the losses we encountered this year, and would have bought land or upgraded or whatever.

from some members in my coop it was honey cream and soap - don't know and don't care how much $$ they got - they are worried the "ban" hasn't happened yet many are reporting they lost lots more than just an overage of $$

That's not good.  If I'm reading Cuddly's announcement correctly, they aren't finished with banning people or recouping "losses."  One of my morning harvests always is honey cream.  I'm hoping all this took place and was corrected by the time I harvested mine.  I didn't notice any unusual increase in my bank account.
  • to me, it doesn't sound like what these people did was an 'oops, i didn't realize what happened' situation. it sounded like it was blatant abuse of a glitch/bug. it was not indicated how long it existed as far as i have seen. and imo, to say  no other players were hurt by it, well you just don't know that.some  people here seem pretty upset when their co-op rank is not right and being able to spend a lot on boosters would make that an unfair advantage that some co-ops would not have had. sounds like to me that could upset/harm some co-ops and people in the game
  • I'll sum this up very simply:

Player accidentally spends 50,000 gold on something they don;t want due to a misclick or error,... GGS reaction is "be more careful next time because it was YOUR mistake to click the trolley"

GGS accidentally mess up a code in the game that gives the player much much more farm dollars when selling items.......My reaction, "be more careful next time GGS because it was YOUR mistake"

Spare me the fairness drivel, The player finally benefits from something and now GGS claims its unfair. 

Luckily I slept though this entire debacle so I don;t have to worry about this issue but banning players because of something YOU did wrong is ridiculous. You have been fleecing players of their gold and real money for years through accidental purchases and mistakes yet now that the shoe is on the other foot all of a sudden its all unfair. I'm not one of the players affected, neither is anyone in my team but I still felt the need to put in my 2 cents worth here.
    ggs did not say it was unfair to them but to other players, which it would have been if left uncorrected
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    How do we know if we received extra cash.  Did this also happen when "donating" items for the Christmas event?

Has the money already been removed from accounts?  

Does anyone know what these items were?  
    How do we know if we received extra cash.  Did this also happen when "donating" items for the Christmas event?

My concerns as well.  Someone said honey cream and soap, but I can't verify this.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 21.12.2017

In guardian phase of christmas preparations, I noticed that wet pig feed, cow sillage, alfalfa, rubataga are "bugged".
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720

ggs did not say it was unfair to them but to other players, which it would have been if left uncorrected
    Isn't running the Shin event with 10 million rep points on offer for first place during CC also unfair to players? The only difference there is GGS makes lots of money by doing this, I don't see them concerned over fairness to players in that case?
  • Rmaybe (US1)Rmaybe (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 21.12.2017

Isn't running the Shin event with 10 million rep points on offer for first place during CC also unfair to players? The only difference there is GGS makes lots of money by doing this, I don't see them concerned over fairness to players in that case?
    i don't know what the shin event is... and they make no money from me at all. you do not have to spend money to play this game and that is not unfair. people choose to put money into this game for many reasons but it is not required. it is a free game with no ads

so even not knowing what event you are referring to, i would say no, it is not unfair. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273

Correct. The 3 Happy Hour times (7:00-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 18:00-21:00) are NOT associated 1:1 for the 3 Happy Hour checkmarks.

The checkmarks start at the top and work their way down.

If you miss 1 Happy Hour, the bottom Happy Hour will have the "Ø" in it, because it is no longer possible to get all 3 Happy Hour bonuses.  If you miss 2 Happy Hours, the middle and the bottom bonuses will have the "Ø" in them because it's no longer possible to get those bonuses.  If you then miss the 3rd happy hour (the 18:00-21:00 one), then the last bonus available, the TOP one, will get the Ø.

If you're only online during 1 Happy Hour a day, say the 18:00-21:00 one, then only the TOP bonus will get activated (and thus, the checkmark). 

You can't just log in once a day and expect to get the highest bonus (the bottom one).  You have to work your way up to it by hitting all 3 happy hours.

And unlike GGS says, sometimes you can be "Online" during a Happy Hour and the game won't recognize it; sometimes you HAVE to log out and back in for it to register. 

I don't even check anymore; I just automatically log out and in around 8AM, 1PM, and 7PM. Haven't missed a bonus since I started doing that.

You can't rely on "just being online" and getting credit for a happy hour. You HAVE to check.
    While this is correct and is what i said - sort of - the point is I know I was not only online but active - I think that is what gavinfarms was also saying
    Yes, but I still did not get all of my check marks for Monday, and no one from GGS has addressed this.  So I will get punished this weekend. 

My concerns as well.  Someone said honey cream and soap, but I can't verify this.
    I said it as it came directly from some members of my co-op who received and had deleted $$ - at least one person said they knew it was much more than they were used to and was "fun" at the time - but so was DSF! the members have said they lost much more than they gained from selling. I know that both honey cream and soap were in many of my co-op members Santa list on this last  chapter - don't really remember the prior ones

I personally had honey cream maxed in my inventory for some time but was making it every 10-12 hours or so and would sell w/e was the excess over inventory as I normally would do - I sure don't look at those $$ amounts but i never had a huge amount in my farm $$ 

I agree - I don't think they have "recovered" all or are done "banning" which I personally don't feel is right in any way shape or form
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I do the same thing every morning when I first log on.. once I have sent out my ships, and purchased crew for the day..  I sell off all excess DSF from a even number balance.   ie  If i have  102, 384 lobsters i sell off the all but the 100 K....   leaving me an even number in inventory..  I sell off all but shells, and swords.   Then I totally sell off all the Oleg fish except for the ones i am using in the restaurant for the day...  

I have done this for months to pay for the crew members for DSF and make a little bit for upgrades here and there.  Currently doing Trawlers and they take a good bit of farm dollars.  I don't normally sell out of inventory items i am using for market orders, or donation events.  but if your barns are full you don't really have any other choice if you don't have a contract for items.

I can only hope that GGS will eventually allow us to know what item it was that was mistakenly priced for out of inventory sale that caused this "exploit".   Because I don't LOOK at the prices paid for selling items, I just sell them.  It's not like these selling prices are leveraged to a differing amount every day like a commodities market.

I can only hope a full explanation is forth coming for my own peace of mind.  

edited 21.12.2017
    Yes, but I still did not get all of my check marks for Monday, and no one from GGS has addressed this.  So I will get punished this weekend. 
    same - they have never "fixed" it and the reduction is very significant - however in the end it is just like running a HH for the temp farm when the farm is not even there : D

I don't know whether or not I got extra cash.  My coop did enter the second phase and I did donate a lot of items to help others.  I am use to making a lot of extra cash during this event, especially when it comes to bakery goods and flower farm goods and I did not keep track of what I donated so I have no way of knowing if I got extra cash. 

The whole banning of players ... I do not believe is in GGS's best interest.  This would hurt a lot more than those players.  This will hurt MANY coops.  Coop membership is so low lately with so many players leaving the game that many cannot afford to lose anymore members.  Depending on how many players are removed from any one coop, it could be crippling to the coop.
  • I have just been banned.
    i saved up for quiet a while to buy land and that is the only thing that has been different.
    my account has slowly gone up, apart from this xmas event when i donated what my co op needed. i used most of my seaweed to help my co op, i have recently started using the fishing market as well.
    I have been a customer for over 4 years, and i feel the treatment of banning me for no reason rotten on GGS part.
    no they cant replace my gold. i didn't cheat, but they can ban me.

i feel its time to say goodby to this game

they give no reason for the ban on the email. just that its for 72 hours
    according to most players in this thread they didn't even have that much in farm $$ i spend between $7.5 mill - 15 mill buying 500 to 1000 Roys(?) at a time every few days and i shudder to think about how much farm $$ is spent on the temp farm at $2.5 mill every so many hours or $2 mill /hour on goldfish  and then there are 10 hour boosters... 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/169509/my-acc-blocked-farm-dollars-gone#latest
    So what are coops supposed to do??  Do we just sit and wait to see who's light turn red to know if a player got banned.  I would like to know exactly how long this ban will last.   

I am glad I was very busy today.  I don't think I could have dealt with another mess and restart of the CHWE.

I am guessing the problem happened after the first reset today?

See sometimes it pays to take a break and spend time with family.
    I have just been banned.
    i saved up for quiet a while to buy land and that is the only thing that has been different.
    my account has slowly gone up, apart from this xmas event when i donated what my co op needed. i used most of my seaweed to help my co op, i have recently started using the fishing market as well.
    I have been a customer for over 4 years, and i feel the treatment of banning me for no reason rotten on GGS part.

the ban makes no sense and benefits no one - un-ban these players! you already robbed them and every other player 100x over in the last few months 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I have just been banned.

This is my cooperative member, they said they were not online while the flower farm prices increased so they could not have got any extra farm dollars from it. This is becoming ridiculous, why are you now banning players that did not even take advantage of this glitch? Is this because they made an expensive land purchase like some other players that abused the accidental sale price increase? You have just banned an innocent player for no good reason.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I have said this before, but it has happened again.  We have reach a new low.  Each time, I think that it cannot get worse and yet GGS does worse each time.  "New lows" are becoming so routine that I almost feel silly for saying it.

This problem with the shortened HW is unacceptable.  I was so much looking forward to December and the variety of events.  It has been the worst, most stressful time in the whole 4+ years of the game.  Finally I was excited for the HW to come again to distract me from the debacle of the Christmas Prep Event.  And then they went and ruined the HW.  And they won't even tell us the truth, which makes it all worse.

Notice that whenever things are bad, there is even less of people from GGS on the forums.  

Plus, they promised us more communication months ago, and there has been less.  I used to think that the "situation" was salvageable.  I now honestly wonder if the game will disappear soon.  The level of incompetence is just staggering.  I think we now may be near the time where we have to wonder if those in charge are actually capable of doing what needs to be done.  I used to think so, and that they just went through rough patches from to time.  I am no longer certain of that.
    well they certainly have changed the #s on the CCHWE coming up on my 4th corn set in just a few hours had 3 corn sets in about 3 hours 3 sets of ruti and 2 wf even wheat had max time of 3 hours nothing to just let it work for a few winks of sleep - and i said i wasn't going to play it ... grrrr to myself!!

• sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    edited 21.12.2017

CuddlyFoxesCuddlyFoxes Posts: 745
    Hey guys,

Due to a critical issue the CHWE had to be stopped for another small hotfix. This hotfix is unrelated to the CHWE which seems to be working but it is important that the issue be repaired as soon as possible. After the hotfix the event will begin again and can be played as normal, players will keep any activity rewards they have already and any boosters they have purchased will still work as long as they do not run out before the event starts again.

CHWE will restart around 16:30 CET

the problem was not caused by the chwe.... it was reported by players. the chwe had to be shut down to stop and correct the problem causing the large sale prices and correct the amounts people received in error. to me, it sounds like the amounts were very, very large and quite obvious and those that abused the glitch continued to make and sell large amounts of said products... otherwise they would have just fixed the problem and moved on... if you are in a co-op where someone did this, you may have also benefited from it and had an unfair advantage over others that did not... it does not seem to me that ggs is being vindictive or trying harm players. players certainly did not create this bug but apparently some 4000 took advantage of it and are now paying the consequences of their actions. that is no different than taking money that is not yours when you know who it belongs to.
    some of the players didn't do anything wrong and didn't know anything about this foolish bug, what should they do that ggs punished them without any guilty??????????????
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    some of the players didn't do anything wrong and didn't know anything about this foolish bug, what should they do that ggs punished them without any guilty???????????????????
    Every day online from 8 till 24 hours. I didn't know that there was a bug with money. I used seaweed to up my apples to 6 for the CHWE,   It is absurd.

SO : Please do never use seaweed, slightly higher score to get for the CHWE, because you cannot play for 72 hours.

With the Christmas season we say peace on Earth, but that is not the case here. Thank you so much to make people suffer GGS, which know nothing.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 21.12.2017
     I read with the SOAP, yes I am spent all day with SOAP. If you need SOAP for the 6060 Christmas event and it comes with 30 you should be, I had now 1590 so had some to go.  And part 3 more than 5000, yes your barn is full and you sell the soap.       

why did I have to make 6060 soap?
    Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
Sign In to comment.