Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

My acc blocked/Farm dollars gone

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
what happened my acc is blocked :(

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 20.12.2017
    @CuddlyFoxes @WascallyWabbit what happened my acc is blocked i dont why.
    Post edited by walle (INT1) on
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    I now have 0 farm cash after the latest hot fix. What is going on? I can't even run my farm. 

This is ridiculous. Get it together please.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    After the 4th hotfix (YEAH 4TH) today it now says my farm is blocked and i need to contact costumer support. You all know how long that will take for the to answer.

Why block my farm out of the blue?
    Me to PINJO got blocked i dont why
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    I think that we know why we got blocked. I just wonder how to get unblocked. :)

BTW, If GGS would only be so quick to repair their mistakes as its quick to punish, we wouldn't have this situation at all.
  • Same thing here, all my farm cash is gone as well now.

I just signed back in after the so called hot fix & have ZERO farm cash left!!!!!

What in the world?????   GGS has left us unable to farm our farms now.....

Seems myself & Wellyworld have been been ripped off to ZERO farm cash after the hot fix

When is this game gonna get working correctly again, about had enough of this fiasco

We spend a lot of hard earned real cash & this is the result? What a joke this is turning out to be.

Yeah i saw BIG but i did not saw it on bug forum, you were faster on general discussion page.
    It must be a INT server thingy.

Too bad moderators can't do anything besides trying to talk to the employees and try to get it true to them to fix this for a couple of players.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @CuddlyFoxes
     we have members that their account is blocked what is happening. There's Chwe it's not fair how can they play
    I think that we know why we got blocked. I just wonder how to get unblocked. :)

BTW, If GGS would only be so quick to repair their mistakes as its quick to punish, we wouldn't have this situation at all.
    its not easy, i hope that they will back if no, not is wrong wrong is to GGS now we have lose acc from wrong GGS
    i sent a ticket GGS but still not got answered 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    So after the last hotfix all of the cash farm dollars went  ( over 200mil ), so now i cannot play any event with any impact for the coop that i used to be able to do, i have emailed support but i am thinking this is just another in a long line of mistakes by the game that is making it unplayable for us long time players 
  • Same here..my account is blocked :( some of our coop members are blocked too. When will it be fixed? CHWE has started and we can't help our coop. 
    @CuddlyFoxes we get acc again ? you have answered 
    that makes it sound like i have intenttionaly conned this game becuase of a bug that i wasnt aware of even existing!! i dont spend time screenshotting every ounce of the game or try and spot every defect !! extremely miffed by this as its years of game play i have made into this game 
    @darren24 (GB1) 4000 players have get ban 
    has player international that spend gold is not fair
    i spend gold too what is not fair is being treated on a game that I  intenttially did this 
  • @CuddlyFoxes we get acc again ? you have answered 
    @BIGFARM78 (INT1) We don't have any information at this time as to when the bans will be removed. As there are over 4,000 players worldwide I would imagine it will take some time.
    @BIGFARM78 (INT1) We don't have any information at this time as to when the bans will be removed. As there are over 4,000 players worldwide I would imagine it will take some time.
    i hope not 1 week or 1 years 
    edited 20.12.2017
    Isn't the best solution to do a server rollback? I expected that to happen. This is worst solution for everyone.
  • The game just keeps on disappointing us...
    All of you that have this problem, check your e-mails and you should find some additional informations there, regarding your ban. See you all, after its expiration. :)
    So, when a glitch benefits GGS (ie we get no coop prizes for gold we spent on CHWE event), that's fine. But when a glitch benefits the players (ie selling items for more than the normal amount) we get all our cash taken away and/or get banned? 

Anyone know of any other good games out there? This one is working my last good nerve.
    edited 20.12.2017
    There are multiple bugs that are bad for GGS that are still in the game but this bug was only here for a short while and you get banned for that.

Wow, this is a good way to lower the amount of players on your servers, punishing the players while it your own damn fault.

Just rollback the land i bought and leave my money what i had alone. Before this bug i had around 150 million dollars, it will not be fair to remove that amount for nothing.
    I had over $4b before the glitch - which I had saved up from fishing. Now I'm starting back from $0. Yes, I bought some land, but that's all I spent. Plus I spent gold to make more products. Hardly fair to punish us for GGS' mistake.
  • like wise here, i had over $8mil farm cash, using it to help all our younger farms with coop donations and support of the game, now this happens?

now due to a GGS mistake we get punished, now can't farm or do anything, blocked from our farm?

the huge personal investment of real life cash gone or tied up in their fixing THEIR mistake process

so so so wrong   : (

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 20.12.2017
    WELL DONE McGoo Game Studios, you stuff up & 4000 players get punished for your incompetence, would the dollars they made make up for what we got ripped off over the Christmas event or the endless stuff up's we've had to put up with over the past few months, to take all their cash as you've did is theft, your making it a lot easier to find the last excuse to walk away & put the hole thing down to a bad joke, or is this another schadenfreude moment in Hamburg 
    Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I tend to agree with the others, since when do players get punished and treated like cheats for a mistake the company makes??? It was a mistake made by GGS so they should take responsibility for it and the 4000 players that benefited from it should be allowed to keep their money.

Luckily I was in bed at the time this happened BUT if I was awake and online at the time it would be easy to sell items not realizing the game was broken. Even if I had realized the numbers were out does selling items at these inflated prices make you a cheat? Many upgrades in the game are set at overly inflated prices, prices many will never be able to afford so whats the difference??? A rollback isn't the answer either, some players stayed up later than usual setting up their Coop HW silos for the night.....there is nothing more annoying to me than wasting time and a rollback means we did all this work for nothing.
  • It should have been OBVIOUS to those who exploited this bug that something was "off". You got what you deserved
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 20.12.2017
    Like @gizmo22 (AU1) I am so pleased that I was offline when this happened!  I have full stocks of everything on my farm - especially fish - that I have been saving so I could sell it all off and buy more land.  I doubt I would have noticed that the prices were wrong, so I could have been banned along with many others who, like me, dont bother to check that the prices are correct.  Hope this gets sorted out quickly. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file