Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• CuddlyFoxes said....
    Hey guys,

Due to a critical issue the CHWE had to be stopped for another small hotfix. This hotfix is unrelated to the CHWE which seems to be working but it is important that the issue be repaired as soon as possible. After the hotfix the event will begin again and can be played as normal, players will keep any activity rewards they have already and any boosters they have purchased will still work as long as they do not run out before the event starts again.

CHWE will restart around 16:30 CET

So does that mean to bad if it has run out at 5:30..??      
     Do  you mean it is running right now..??
    Or will it start again when the event starts again..??

@SANDRAUser60 (US1) If you still have boosters active when the CHWE starts again they will work with the event. We're still waiting to hear when the CHWE will start :/
  • It is very important that you make sure the timing is right on the CoopHW that you have planned.  If you start it at and still have it end at midnight CEST, it will have been shortened into an unfair event.  I am getting tired of having to point out these obvious things.  But if you are going to start it at a different time, then you MUST adjust the end time or it is not fair.  I mention this, because, so far throughout history, you have failed to adjust the ending time, every single time that you have done this.

Please get this one right, or don't bother.........because, if your "fix" to one problem, is to launch another event in an unfair manner, then it is a joke and makes you look even worse.

FURTHER NEWS

Still no ETA on the hotfix & it is now possible it will be delayed until tomorrow, which means the CHWE will also move to tomorrow & will be shorter than usual.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Why bother with hotfixes......lately they ruin more than they fix. Maybe the wrong developers were laid of in the reorganisation?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

FURTHER NEWS

Still no ETA on the hotfix & it is now possible it will be delayed until tomorrow, which means the CHWE will also move to tomorrow & will be shorter than usual.

That message was posted yesterday, and it all happened.  The MODs will tell us if the HWE will start again today or not

It would be easier for everyone if GGS gave up this coop-HWE, it has been a total failure, the worst of all events, it never worked properly, not once. 

The previous version of the HWE was a good event, people loved to play it, it is GGS fault if it's all gone, their own clumsy attempts to exploit the situation with their thirst for gold. It's never enough for them

• Looks like the Hot fix is going to take effect just time for Happy Hour to start.  Sure hope that the hot fix doesn't like as long as happy hour does because if I really don't want to look this weeks percentage
  • WOW!!  The notification of the Hot Fix has just disappeared.  This is really going to be a drag.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    WOW!!  The notification of the Hot Fix has just disappeared.  This is really going to be a drag.
    Look on the bright side -- we might have a chance to register for Happy Hour before it goes down. :)
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    edited 20.12.2017
    Couldn't agree more with PCA , the Coop HWE has been a total flop since its introduction , it has not run through once.
    It doesn't make a good Coop event , due to the massive requirements for special seeds and seaweed , and the lack of  decent intervals between harvests . People do have to work and sleep .
    While it is quite reasonable  to adjust the old HWE to reflect larger and more capable farms , this new version needs a lot of rethinking IMHO . Time to stop flogging a dead horse, all it is doing is annoying players .
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • PCA (GB1) said:

FURTHER NEWS

That message was posted yesterday, and it all happened.  The MODs will tell us if the HWE will start again today or not

It would be easier for everyone if GGS gave up this coop-HWE, it has been a total failure, the worst of all events, it never worked properly, not once. 

The previous version of the HWE was a good event, people loved to play it, it is GGS fault if it's all gone, their own clumsy attempts to exploit the situation with their thirst for gold. It's never enough for them

I simply posted to respond to the person I quoted to let them know that, indeed the event would be shorter..... I don't even play this event. The only reason I would play it is to get the gold cert. but I can't even get close to getting it so sometimes I start it but i do not try very hard as I am not going to kill myself for piddly prizes where a good prize it out of my reach... I think the other one was the same way..... Entirely too many points required to get gc and not worth the effort unless you caught it right away, played non-stop for the duration and got in the top 50 which as I leveled up became impossible as well...
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    what makes me laugh is on the loading screen it comes up with stealing an egg, feeding chickens etc and the best one HIDING THE BUGS!!!! :D 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What with the hotfix?
    Is the event is coming or not that's nonsense behavior towards the players and ggs arnt gonna let us know and not the mods 
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 20.12.2017
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 20.12.2017
    Cuddy Foxes
    @SANDRAUser60 (US1) If you still have boosters active when the CHWE starts again they will work with the event. We're still waiting to hear when the CHWE will start :/

Where are my apples and 2+ points

• Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    CHWE: 1 day?  Nice joke ggs,now put the right time please
  • 1 Day.  It isn't worth it for 1 day I don't think
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    a hotfix and i lost all cash dollars .... i have emailed support but this game is really not woth playing 
  • CHW still needs 4.6 mil points for a lic and it ends in a day... what a joke:(

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I know.  It is a complete and total joke.  Do they not realize that this is worse than bugs?  Bugs are not intentional and we all know that.....but this timer in the CoopHW is intentional, purposeful, which makes it mean and cruel.

And what makes it worse, is that they can change the timer in the HW.  I have witnessed them do it in the past, so when they tell you that they can't.....those of us who have played for a long time, know that they can change it.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit

What is happening? A lot of account on INT1 is blocked after the last hotfix then CHWE starts how can we keep up with it with so many coop members can't play.
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    @WascallyWabbit

What is happening? A lot of account on INT1 is blocked after the last hotfix then CHWE starts how can we keep up with it with so many coop members can't play.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/169520/announcement-important-info-about-last-hotfix

Here's your answer. :)

JUst remove the Chwe if your going to ban players so the booster bought with money will be wasted. I t will hurt the coop more cause of the missing members. 
  • Colleagues, they will never listen to us. Have you read the Term of Use for this game?
    They can end the game tomorrow and neither should they satisfy the players.
    As soon as the stale Christmas event is over, I'm leaving the cooperative and after the game.
    I think spending my precious time and money on something that is not giving me any return and still brings me problems is not being nice.
    Too sad even to see it happening, all this upheaval for nothing.
    The time of year that should be happy and happy is getting sad and unhappy.

GGS does not deserve me.

@WascallyWabbit

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/169520/announcement-important-info-about-last-hotfix

Nice ans
    :disappointed:
    @WascallyWabbit

yup I read that but i posted the question before wascally posted that.  They should just stop the CHWE if they where afraid of the boosters purchased from the bug money. AS  they say they will wipe out the dollars of the players. But why do you need to blocked them i's not their fault. A lot will leave this game after this.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    They shouldn't be doing anything more than taking back the excess amount. Banning people is a punishment. Good management shouldn't be punishing their customers for something caused by a bug. The co-ops these people are in will suffer from their absence too.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Can any mods confirm, that there is 1 day and some hours left at CHWE? As we have gotten less and less time for it.
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    @WascallyWabbit

yup I read that but i posted the question before wascally posted that.  They should just stop the CHWE if they where afraid of the boosters purchased from the bug money. AS  they say they will wipe out the dollars of the players. But why do you need to blocked them i's not their fault. A lot will leave this game after this.
    Well, some games ban players permanently, due to bug exploit, so in one hand, we can be happy that we still get another chance. On the other hand, this was such a bug that most of the players exploited it accidentally and they still get punished in one way or another. GGS doesn't have a clue how to be fair towards players and I feel like they always bring up the most unfair solution to problems that they caused.

Personally, I don't feel guilty about anything, because I barely regained everything I lost during last few times GGS messed up. I guess I can call it even now.

o:)
  • Can any mods confirm, that there is 1 day and some hours left at CHWE? As we have gotten less and less time for it.
    @Tinzen (SKN1) the CHWE will end on December 22nd @ 16:00 CET
Sign In to comment.