Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Playing the golf fish thingy, leaves me puzzled. Produced flakes in both windmill and watermill, seems only the windmills production is showing in the fish bowl. Is this a familiar problem? Someone has a solution?

The Gourmet Farm windmill only produces Pellets, which are used to feed the fish that are in the Co-Op Village goldfish pond.  The main farm windmill will also produce those pellets, but will also produce *FLAKES*, which are used to feed the oldfish you've caught and are temporarily held in the goldfish bowl in the parking lot. (when the event is over, the goldfish that are in the BOWL will automatically be dumped into the Village POND)..

2 different foods, two different purposes. :)
    If your lucky fish go in pond ours didn't. 
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    How do I fish for goldfish when the bait option box is not showing up in the fishing window? I've tried logging out and back in. All that happened was that I was told I'd caught all the fish in that area ~~~ amazing, since I didn't cast a line.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Did you add the goldfish bait to your tackle box before going fishing?
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Have now. Thanks. I knew I was forgetting something.
  • Sent Oleg out fishing for goldfish for 7:30Hrs overngiht using gold on 16 December paying 5,900 gold. This morning I collected the fish but it did not show up anywhere on inventory. Started my tractor at full throttle thinking move goldfish to tool box but there was nothing there but the 5 I had left from the night before..   That stinks really bad and expensive bug if you ask me.

Anyone having the same issue?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.12.2017
    Sent Oleg out fishing for goldfish for 7:30Hrs overngiht using gold on 16 December paying 5,900 gold. This morning I collected the fish but it did not show up anywhere on inventory. Started my tractor at full throttle thinking move goldfish to tool box but there was nothing there but the 5 I had left from the night before..   That stinks really bad and expensive bug if you ask me.

Anyone having the same issue?

The goldfish you caught stay in the fish bowl during the whole event - click on the van of the Goldfish Rescue Event on your parking. In the menu you see the fish bowl in which yr goldfish should swim, and next to it the feed meter which tells you for how many days you have enough feed. Coz you'll have to feed the goldfish, to keep them alive - make goldfish flakes in your mill! Check the second tab in the mills' menu. As soon as you harvest your mill, the goldfish will be fed.

Watch out: as soon as this event ends, the goldfish will move to your Village pond, where you will have to feed them by making goldfish pellets in the mill. So there is a difference in feed!!
  • Won't be doing the goldfish anymore.  Rewards not being added to my stash.  just passed 17,100,000 supposed to receive 7 tokens as the reward.  but nothing added, anyone else having the same problems.

definitely wont bother doing the fish again

• Thank you.   Thought I had to go fishing for it.  
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Thank you.   Thought I had to go fishing for it.  
    Glad to be of any help. Remember to also make enough goldfish pellets before the event ends, and put them in the pond, coz these goldfish eat like whales :p when being in village pond, and the amount of feed in the water/pond decreases every day!
  • My rewards show as checked off but don't appear for at least an hour   Same thing happened last time
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You need to make some goldfish flakes or catch a goldfish in order for it to trigger the rewards.. For some reason they're not triggering on their own, you have to force it.

• My goldfish are missing. Should be at least 100 of them, not 0.

</
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    You need to make some goldfish flakes or catch a goldfish in order for it to trigger the rewards.. For some reason they're not triggering on their own, you have to force it.
    Next they will be having us write our own code  :#
  • farmgirl  looks like they ran out of food and died

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Whenever the goldfish event ends my co-op has zero goldfish in the co-op pond, apparently they are catch and release...

Currently have 9,359 pellets and 0 goldfish pellet consumption.
  • So another event has finished, I was in 15th place but NO end of events awards.  At least it is consistent with the chwe for which I got NO end of event GML also. :'(

• LindaS (GB1)LindaS (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 24.12.2017
    I just looked too, I was in 21st an hour ago, went out and when I checked a few minutes ago..... no reward and our co-op pond has not increased either.

Update at 12:59 (the rewards have just been posted, a little while after the end of the event), Village pond updated too.  Something works even if at a slower pace than usual
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    of course not, it's BF where we're showered in 0 rewards

so that's 2 event ends for 0 rewards so far today, and they still owe me from the first goldfish event, clearly never seeing any of this stuff
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    same no rewards , but my player in 4th got hers , strange :)))
  • Same here, event finished and was 38th  but still hard work and effort put in as well as resources.
    Since all their failures, I find myself putting in less and less effort as it is just so disheartening, like a kick in the teeth.  But of course, we will have to wait for their excuse again as they are away for their Christmas Holidays.  They made sure they got a holiday, whilst putting hwe in front of us as well as all the Christmas events.  It's just one thing after another.  You ARE FAR TOO GREEDY GGS  Hope your Christmas is rotten to the core ! bah humbug
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    ive just recieved mine , thankyou GGS
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 24.12.2017
    we do have the encouraging words that " Once the new production schedule and process we have planned is fully underway, this will also allow us to focus more on new features and testing them fully, making sure they work and are enjoyable to play." from the xmas message

unfortunately that means a long wait until they even address the issues of the current game properly, cos the new production stuff isnt happening quickly by current form (esp as they claim they're gonna test them properly...)

if they were serious about sorting this game out there would be no new production until the game we currently have has all working parts functionally correct - it's not as tho we need new events etc, they run too many as it is :)

amendment: the latest goldfish rewards have now dropped in for me, so we're 2 for 1 today, 
  • zeeex (INT1)zeeex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    this is not fun anymore 2 last hwe 2 licences not gived and 2 gold fish rescue event 2 times no rewards ...
    I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!   and i dont play anymore,just mz wife little ,and i want to say one more time   -i hate you!!!!!
  • Update - got my rewards, some of my coop got them eventually as well.  Looks like the timer was a bit out as we were still collecting bugs for some time after the event disappeared. :D
  • Same here, event finished and was 38th  but still hard work and effort put in as well as resources.
    Since all their failures, I find myself putting in less and less effort as it is just so disheartening, like a kick in the teeth.  But of course, we will have to wait for their excuse again as they are away for their Christmas Holidays.  They made sure they got a holiday, whilst putting hwe in front of us as well as all the Christmas events.  It's just one thing after another.  You ARE FAR TOO GREEDY GGS  Hope your Christmas is rotten to the core ! bah humbug
    Would appear the prizes have come in - 45 mins after event finished.!

• I also have not received a prize from the golden fish rescue event for the first and second.
    I'm ranked first
    how is the responsibility of GGS as a game maker?
    is GGS not responsible ??
    I'm waiting for your answer as game maker !!
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    edited 24.12.2017
    rank was #3 some of gifts have not given. 
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    edited 27.12.2017
    i still have not got my gift.

Edit: i've found it
    Post edited by sdstc (TR1) on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Wasn't the fish from the Goldfishevent, supposed to go to our  coopvillage pond once it had finished?
    I'm pretty sure mine didn't go there - anyone else noticed something similar?
  • Did you have village happiness, atleast 1 had to be gained for the fish to go to village pond.
Sign In to comment.