Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Vaizdo rezultatas pagal uklaus merry christmas
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 541
    edited 16.12.2017
     I  5430 , but after 650 soaps is my farm too smooth and shifts outside the fence.

PEACE ON EARTH AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS. FOR EVERYONE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,433
     I  5430 , but after 650 soaps is my farm too smooth and shifts outside the fence.

PEACE ON EARTH AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS. FOR EVERYONE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

That's been happening on my main farm.  All that wet pig feed, I imagine.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,274
    Is anyone else having problems with their storage in barns.  I am trying to harvest my donkeys.  It keeps wanting me to sell because it thinks my barn is full.  My barns hold over 4000 but when I have only harvested in my barns 188, it won't let me harvest more than that.  This is not right.  Please, Team can you fix this problem?

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I have had the same problem today, clearing my caches cured it, hope it works for you 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Is anyone else having problems with their storage in barns.  I am trying to harvest my donkeys.  It keeps wanting me to sell because it thinks my barn is full.  My barns hold over 4000 but when I have only harvested in my barns 188, it won't let me harvest more than that.  This is not right.  Please, Team can you fix this problem?

Have you been donating to other people's list on the Christmas Tree? For some reason that seems to confuse the barns as to how much "stuff" they have. A quick reload usually fixes it.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 17.12.2017
    This might be the wrong spot to bring this up, but I turned the game off at 2:30 p.m./1430 eastern standard time and I returned at approximately 8:30 p.m./2030 eastern standard time and found that, the corn I had planted gone and three randomly placed goldflower plants planted instead and all but 45 of my more then 1800 gold pieces gone wtf??????? I already cleared all cookies and caches twice still the same. Have also had the same issue harvest crops and saying barn was full... when it wasn't.

Timothy 1:18                                                                                                                                                     1st Corinthians 13
  • if a player completed chapters 1&2 but doesn't start chapter 3 will the rest of the coop be able to get the deco and continue to chapter 4& 5?

• Yes, as long as they don't log in and not be able to have their list done with help in time.

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • This is ridiculous!  I need to harvest 14,500 cherries. I can only produce 2300 in a 24hr period. That is only 1 of my items...  I also need OVER 8,000 wet pig feed (so obviously I must mass produce rutabagas) AND 35,560 corn. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. the remaining are equally impossible.
    No thank you.
    NO.  THANK.   YOU.
    You're supposed to get help from your coop members.  It's not supposed to be a 100% solo-only kind of thing.  This is why some people seem to have "easier" lists than others.

The problem, besides the obvious inflated and unattainable quantities of goods that are required, is that no one in the coop has been able to complete their lists. As leader, I hold myself to the expectation to do more and support my coopmates. I have used seaweed and super items to complete 4 list items. I'm now down to turning over the apiaries to get 6000 wax and the Mermaid Bay for the 780 bass and apple plates. Neither of those are possible without using large quantities of gold. One member is down to one item.. insane amounts of soap, which again, is ONLY possible with large amounts of gold. So no one can help anyone else. We are diligently working our farms and lists, but it is indeed a solo kind of thing for our coop. Nothing about this event speaks Christmas or the "spirit" that Christmas stands for.
    I dunno, seems like all that gold use means a pretty good Christmas for GGS.. :)

// Yes, that's a joke. Kinda. :)
    That may be true. I, however, did not use gold, nor purchase any. 

All the darkness of the world cannot extinguish the light of one small candle...
    Smile, and let your light shine!

Skye MacDuell @ us 1
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    so after x# of days of my my inventory showing 1 of each santa list decos - today (after countless reloads and cleared cache) - today I now have 2 of each - 

• What is going on?
    Chapter 3 must be remained 1 day.

Chapter 3 TAB has not check mark.
    Request amount is too small.
    Remaining time is 7days.
    Santa says Chapter 4.
    Gift bakery deco is actived.

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I have to admit they're trying to make me laugh, collected eggs & cabbage en the list shows I collected honey & lavender :o
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.12.2017
    I have to admit they're trying to make me laugh, collected eggs & cabbage en the list shows I collected honey & lavender :o

Dono about you, but our deco for the 3rd chapter doesn't have any Village happiness at all !!!!!!!!! Bummer!

But you beat me @grrr (NL1) - your eggs & cabbage spontaneously changing into lavender & honey is a lot funnier!

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    We  didn't finish, had 3 people left who we still had to pull across the finish, would have been done tomorrow.
    Not bad for 3 days and some people with items on their list that they couldn't produce I think, but alas.
    Ah well, german server is the same, we'll wait for the compensation.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.12.2017
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    We  didn't finish, had 3 people left who we still had to pull across the finish, would have been done tomorrow.
    Not bad for 3 days and some people with items on their list that they couldn't produce I think, but alas.
    Ah well, german server is the same, we'll wait for the compensation.

Real classy! We were so lucky that our last member finished her list 3 minutes before midnight!!! Guess other players/coops weren't that lucky! We had only just started the 3rd phase, working together for Village HP and all of a sudden that task vanished, 4th chapter list came up - and the menu tells us we already won the 4th reward ... But can't start that 4th list, coz all our buildings are running different productions - as we thought we still had another day!  

Oh well - Time for an extra glass of wine and a good night's sleep!  :p
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

edited 18.12.2017
    All I can say is Southern and a few others left plenty of warnings this was going to happen...

Cheers to such an  enjoyable game!

Sign In to comment.