Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Christmas tree -not worth the work .

Are you completely insane bf ?? Christmas tree 15,000 chicken feeds I have to get, make 320 a go - would you like us to use  gold and seaweed - or be here 24/7 
  It will not be my gold .. is Greek Catholic with the low dekoer  45+ for helping 33% the first week ??
You have to get better to reward us  - bigfarm - or I boycott that tree
and have no hens..flot NOT
  Used seaweed and gold first week and got 33% extra for help - it was nothing in deko value even though I helped most, so do not you wanna .. who's bothering a week for a 45+ deko ..Er i helt fra den ..?? juletræ 15.000 hønsefoder skal jeg skaffe , laver 320 pr gang - vil i ha man bruger guld og tang
det blir ikke af mig .. er græsk katolsk med de lave dekoer
i må oppe jer bigfarm - eller jeg boykotter det træ
og har ingen høns ..flot NOT
Brugte tang og guld første uge og fik 33% ekstra for hjælp -det var ingenting i deko-værdi selv om jeg hjalp mest , så gider man ikke.. hvem gider knokle en uge for en 45+ deko 

Comments

• I need to produce 2203 honey a day  LOL  never going to happen
    41750 apples a day  LOL again, never going to happen
    15800 eggs a day  that's a maybe
    same on all our farms, so looks like no one will finish in the 4 days allotted.  Should have just left the event broken  and we are supposed to do the championship and goldfish at the same time??  Give me a break!!
  • goldfish, again one with low prizes, in relation to efforts

just an event with worse and it's childcare day event - people can spend millions without
    : quite a lot in return ..
      but they will get the credit, but it can not be used on the farm for anything
      3 worst must be Christmas tree, work for a week for a +40 deko .. no thanks
      +40 I was pleased at level 25 for such a deko
    your prizes in terms of time / gold and low rewards

In any event, I will never collect 160,000 apples and 15,000 chicken feeds in 3 days
      for Christmas tree, even if I'm here 24 hours
      and I do not use gold and seaweed to get a +40 deko, those who use gold and seaweed on it is very crazy
      get bigfarm-reward work better .or you looose players in the events

danish ..guldfisk  , igen et med lave præmier , i forhold til indsats

kun et event med dårligere og det er børnehjælps dag  eventet - der kan folk bruge millioner uden
    : ret meget til gengæld.. 
     men æren får de da , -men den kan bare ikke bruges på farmen til noget som helst 
     3 værste må være juletræet , arbejde i en uge for en +40 deko .. nej tak
     +40 var jeg glad for på level 25 for sådan en deko 
    jeres præmier i forhold til tidsforbrug /guld -tang  og  lave rewards

jeg får i al fald never  samlet 160.000 æbler og 15.000 hønsefoder på 3 dage
     til juletræet , selv ikke hvis jeg er her 24 timer
     og jeg  bruger  ikke guld og tang for at få en +40 deko, dem der bruger guld og tang på det  er godt  crazy  
     fat det bigfarm-reward work better  .or you looose players in the events 
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 16.12.2017
    My list contains 21,000 chicken feed, 14,500 cherries, 66,000 milk and 34,000 cabbage....It just aint gonna happen.  
    EDITED to add.  It would be great if we could at least see other member's lists from the start so we could help out with sparkles.  We have one member who doesn't speak our language so doesn't understand she can use chat to call out for sparkles.  I would like to help her but don't know what's on her list.
    Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

Christmas tree -not worth the work .

YA THINK?   It wasn't the first time around. Bringing it back anyway, I won't even touch it.
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    To Val C, you usually have to donate different items to what is on someones list, so knowing what they have on their list won't help.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    elb (GB1) said:
    To Val C, you usually have to donate different items to what is on someones list, so knowing what they have on their list won't help.
    Good point elb, thank you..forgot about that. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Are you completely insane bf ?? Christmas tree 15,000 chicken feeds I have to get, make 320 a go - would you like us to use  gold and seaweed - or be here 24/7 
      It will not be my gold .. is Greek Catholic with the low dekoer  45+ for helping 33% the first week ??
    You have to get better to reward us  - bigfarm - or I boycott that tree
    and have no hens..flot NOT
      Used seaweed and gold first week and got 33% extra for help - it was nothing in deko value even though I helped most, so do not you wanna .. who's bothering a week for a 45+ deko ..Er i helt fra den ..?? juletræ 15.000 hønsefoder skal jeg skaffe , laver 320 pr gang - vil i ha man bruger guld og tang
    det blir ikke af mig .. er græsk katolsk med de lave dekoer
    i må oppe jer bigfarm - eller jeg boykotter det træ
    og har ingen høns ..flot NOT
    Brugte tang og guld første uge og fik 33% ekstra for hjælp -det var ingenting i deko-værdi selv om jeg hjalp mest , så gider man ikke.. hvem gider knokle en uge for en 45+ deko 
    AGREED!  We skip it.  Have every year since they introduced it.  We made an attempt the first year, but most quit after a few days.  We can enjoy coop camaraderie without killing ourselves and wrecking our farms for a worthless deco.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Our co-op decided to try for it but we can't help each other complete since GGS put impossible quantities of items in short amount of time given on list (suppose to decrease quantities not time) & we are using all our possible goodies to help each other complete our own items but each 1 of us has at least 1 item that can't be obtained. They tried to fix by compensation which wasn't bad but goofed & went backwards when they restarted Santa's Wish List - Good Luck to those trying & congrats to those that succeed.
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    It seems to me instead of 25% less items to donate it was 25% less time to achieve it. Most of us have one or two items that are next to impossible to make in the time allotted without spending a bunch of gold and being on the farm 24/7. As it was stated, the rewards are not near worth it to us.
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Typical GGS give you big sorry and bonus - then make next part impossible to do - so much for sorry - would been better if scrapped it altogether. Happy Christmas to the Grinch at GGS

• Tiedemann (SKN1)Tiedemann (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    Ans now they cut one whole day of the time. I managed to finish mine with help from the teamleader, but no one else managed. I think everyone would have managed if they haden´t taken one day off. It´s been way to much BS with this event this year...
  • Afraid I have to give this one a huge "thumbs down". Half my new list is all on the flower farm with 2 products with ridiculous #'s from the same building. I'm only level 77 and would have to be 10-20 levels higher to have the building in question upgraded enough to do even ONE of the products. Sorry GGS/BF this is one EPIC FAIL.
  • I see I'm not the only one who's had a full day knocked off the Christmas tree list, we're all working our butts off to try & complete this & the timer cheats!! come on please this is so demoralising!!
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    What has just happened we still had 23hrs left on Chapter 3 and were close to getting the deco, when suddenly the happy hour comes in and the Christmas tree event moves to Chapter 4. Not very clever idea BF and GGS. This year Christmas Tree Event has been one cock-up after another. I'm sure players would like some compo for this.
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    So time was cut short to start with now they have cut of timer early on chapter 3.  What if the point of this event apart from to annoy every player you have. Yet again lost pile of  crops  and goods that were in progress.

• Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    It's obviously broken, do not plan on spending anymore time or money on the Santa event.. Bah Humbug!
  • my INT1 acct lost a day, but not my US acct. Can't win either way, can't even get close so #&%)@ it, I quit

• Chapter 3 Xmas list was 4 days instead of 6 - supposed to be reduced 25% but stupid amounts needed.  After people rush to get it done - all the specials, the sparkles, the seaweed, the gold to buy products, rush things through, etc etc and for what?  A crappy low value deco.  They then pull the plug a day earlier!!!!!  No apologies, no offer of compensation.  This is supposed to be a game - where people enjoy it and will work hard to get what they want (including spending money), and instead it has become a cheating money making racket and its getting worse.   FFS GGS - Its Christmas - give us a chance!!.   We all have lives outside the game.  We cannot play 24/7.  Its supposed to fun, not a chore!
    p.s. - if someone does not want to play - give them a chance to opt out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited 20.12.2017
    Really like the opt out option, or make the event opt in like the weekly events
  • If you are awarding everyone the xmas deco for that level as a reward - what is the point of us trying to get it done?  We may as well do a bit - leave all the hard work and specials and spending etc and leave it as it will probably crash anyway and we all then get the deco worth 45 happiness - ohhh woooww.
    Those that completed it got a 39 point deco through hard work - those that didn't complete it got the deco anyway.    RIDICULOUS!!!
    Why not just save time and effort and give us all the deco's, at this rate you will be doing that anyway.  I think GGS are just waiting to see how much money they can make out of it before it crashes!

• ps - there is no way (without spending money) that some of these tasks can be done in 6 days. 
    GGs know that, and it is so that you will spend spend spend
    Come back down to earth - people are getting sick of it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file