Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Vaizdo rezultatas pagal uklaus merry christmas
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Only four days to produce 3,650 boxes of soap? Since I can produce 29 boxes every half hour, I will need to babysit my flower shop for 63 consecutive hours. No sleep, no shower, no food - no way! As for using gold to complete this task, it would require far too much of that precious commodity, and I refuse to spend it on such a worthless endeavor. Everyone else in my co-op is experiencing similar problems as well, so I can get no help from them. In fact, no one else in my co-op has been able to complete as many items on Santa's list as I have. Try again, GGS. The Santa lists are totally out of whack!
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 16.12.2017
     I  5430 , but after 650 soaps is my farm too smooth and shifts outside the fence.

PEACE ON EARTH AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS. FOR EVERYONE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
     I  5430 , but after 650 soaps is my farm too smooth and shifts outside the fence.

PEACE ON EARTH AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS. FOR EVERYONE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

That's been happening on my main farm.  All that wet pig feed, I imagine.
  • Skye MacDuell (US1)Skye MacDuell (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 17.12.2017
    This is ridiculous!  I need to harvest 14,500 cherries. I can only produce 2300 in a 24hr period. That is only 1 of my items...  I also need OVER 8,000 wet pig feed (so obviously I must mass produce rutabagas) AND 35,560 corn. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. the remaining are equally impossible.
    No thank you.
    NO.  THANK.   YOU.
    You're supposed to get help from your coop members.  It's not supposed to be a 100% solo-only kind of thing.  This is why some people seem to have "easier" lists than others.

The problem, besides the obvious inflated and unattainable quantities of goods that are required, is that no one in the coop has been able to complete their lists. As leader, I hold myself to the expectation to do more and support my coopmates. I have used seaweed and super items to complete 4 list items. I'm now down to turning over the apiaries to get 6000 wax and the Mermaid Bay for the 780 bass and apple plates. Neither of those are possible without using large quantities of gold. One member is down to one item.. insane amounts of soap, which again, is ONLY possible with large amounts of gold. So no one can help anyone else. We are diligently working our farms and lists, but it is indeed a solo kind of thing for our coop. Nothing about this event speaks Christmas or the "spirit" that Christmas stands for.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    This is ridiculous!  I need to harvest 14,500 cherries. I can only produce 2300 in a 24hr period. That is only 1 of my items...  I also need OVER 8,000 wet pig feed (so obviously I must mass produce rutabagas) AND 35,560 corn. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. the remaining are equally impossible.
    No thank you.
    NO.  THANK.   YOU.
    You're supposed to get help from your coop members.  It's not supposed to be a 100% solo-only kind of thing.  This is why some people seem to have "easier" lists than others.

The problem, besides the obvious inflated and unattainable quantities of goods that are required, is that no one in the coop has been able to complete their lists. As leader, I hold myself to the expectation to do more and support my coopmates. I have used seaweed and super items to complete 4 list items. I'm now down to turning over the apiaries to get 6000 wax and the Mermaid Bay for the 780 bass and apple plates. Neither of those are possible without using large quantities of gold. One member is down to one item.. insane amounts of soap, which again, is ONLY possible with large amounts of gold. So no one can help anyone else. We are diligently working our farms and lists, but it is indeed a solo kind of thing for our coop. Nothing about this event speaks Christmas or the "spirit" that Christmas stands for.
    I dunno, seems like all that gold use means a pretty good Christmas for GGS.. :)

// Yes, that's a joke. Kinda. :)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    We should all get a heap of gold from GGS for Christmas.  They have not given us a Christmas present yet.  Everything we have gotten so far this month was either from hard work or suffering through broken events.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I have had the same problem today, clearing my caches cured it, hope it works for you 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Is anyone else having problems with their storage in barns.  I am trying to harvest my donkeys.  It keeps wanting me to sell because it thinks my barn is full.  My barns hold over 4000 but when I have only harvested in my barns 188, it won't let me harvest more than that.  This is not right.  Please, Team can you fix this problem?

Have you been donating to other people's list on the Christmas Tree? For some reason that seems to confuse the barns as to how much "stuff" they have. A quick reload usually fixes it.
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 17.12.2017
    This might be the wrong spot to bring this up, but I turned the game off at 2:30 p.m./1430 eastern standard time and I returned at approximately 8:30 p.m./2030 eastern standard time and found that, the corn I had planted gone and three randomly placed goldflower plants planted instead and all but 45 of my more then 1800 gold pieces gone wtf??????? I already cleared all cookies and caches twice still the same. Have also had the same issue harvest crops and saying barn was full... when it wasn't.

• if a player completed chapters 1&2 but doesn't start chapter 3 will the rest of the coop be able to get the deco and continue to chapter 4& 5?

• Yes, as long as they don't log in and not be able to have their list done with help in time.
  • This is ridiculous!  I need to harvest 14,500 cherries. I can only produce 2300 in a 24hr period. That is only 1 of my items...  I also need OVER 8,000 wet pig feed (so obviously I must mass produce rutabagas) AND 35,560 corn. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. the remaining are equally impossible.
    No thank you.
    NO.  THANK.   YOU.

I dunno, seems like all that gold use means a pretty good Christmas for GGS.. :)

// Yes, that's a joke. Kinda. :)
    That may be true. I, however, did not use gold, nor purchase any. 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    And they've done it again, chapter 3 ended a day early.
    Even my sense of humor is being severely challenged here.....
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    so after x# of days of my my inventory showing 1 of each santa list decos - today (after countless reloads and cleared cache) - today I now have 2 of each - 

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.12.2017
    And they've done it again, chapter 3 ended a day early.
    Even my sense of humor is being severely challenged here.....
    Hear Hear! I even asked this morning whether it was sure that our timer in the Christmas event was running right - but (as our moderators can't reach anybody on a Sunday) no answer until 00:03 CET = that the 4th chapter would start at midnight ... a bit too late and ... Yep, total surprise & confusion here!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • What is going on?
    Chapter 3 must be remained 1 day.

Chapter 3 TAB has not check mark.
    Request amount is too small.
    Remaining time is 7days.
    Santa says Chapter 4.
    Gift bakery deco is actived.

I have to admit they're trying to make me laugh, collected eggs & cabbage en the list shows I collected honey & lavender :o
    edited 18.12.2017
    I have to admit they're trying to make me laugh, collected eggs & cabbage en the list shows I collected honey & lavender :o

Dono about you, but our deco for the 3rd chapter doesn't have any Village happiness at all !!!!!!!!! Bummer!

But you beat me @grrr (NL1) - your eggs & cabbage spontaneously changing into lavender & honey is a lot funnier!
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    We  didn't finish, had 3 people left who we still had to pull across the finish, would have been done tomorrow.
    Not bad for 3 days and some people with items on their list that they couldn't produce I think, but alas.
    Ah well, german server is the same, we'll wait for the compensation.
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

Wow. As if having to fill our lists in only 4 days wasn't bad enough, it actually ended up being only 3? Fabulous.

And no, dear GGS, I’m not going to cough up gold to buy the deco. You can keep it.

edited 18.12.2017
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    We  didn't finish, had 3 people left who we still had to pull across the finish, would have been done tomorrow.
    Not bad for 3 days and some people with items on their list that they couldn't produce I think, but alas.
    Ah well, german server is the same, we'll wait for the compensation.

Real classy! We were so lucky that our last member finished her list 3 minutes before midnight!!! Guess other players/coops weren't that lucky! We had only just started the 3rd phase, working together for Village HP and all of a sudden that task vanished, 4th chapter list came up - and the menu tells us we already won the 4th reward ... But can't start that 4th list, coz all our buildings are running different productions - as we thought we still had another day!  

Oh well - Time for an extra glass of wine and a good night's sleep!  :p
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I have only one thing to say on this matter  -  ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 18.12.2017
    All I can say is Southern and a few others left plenty of warnings this was going to happen...

Cheers to such an  enjoyable game!
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 18.12.2017
    I half expected another early rollover in this event I am not sitting at my PC for next 6 days making soap and I am not using gold to fast forward my flowershop. This no longer feels like a bug, it feels like a cold decision to put out very flawed event to see if we will take it and spend gold to get our prize even with flaws, high numbers, hot fixes, lost connections etc. GGS are having a laugh at our expense.  After posting this, I lost my connection
  • I half expected another early rollover in this event I am not sitting at my PC for next 6 days making soap and I am not using gold to fast forward my flowershop. This no longer feels like a bug, it feels like a cold decision to put out very flawed event to see if we will take it and spend gold to get our prize even with flaws, high numbers, hot fixes, lost connections etc. GGS are having a laugh at our expense.  After posting this, I lost my connection
    No company can have as many problems that GGS have, and as I have said plenty of times, the only ones to suffer from these so called bugs are the players. Come on let us be honest.. what are the compensation items really worth, NOTHING. GGS can give us hundreds of seaweed fertiliser  because they'll just request more crops ! GGS are forecasting  earning $130,000,000 in 2018, by the look of it they are trying to finish of 2017 with the same amounts. $130 million from a game site, probably $129 million from so called bugs and accidental clicking.

• janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    You did it again !!!

When you removed Santa's wish list and started it over, shouldn't be timer set up correctly? 
    We lost 23 hours from chapter 3. Every little kid know how to count days until Christmas, what is wrong with you?
    We need our answers and we need them fast...
    How you gonna correct it? Where is our deco? Will be chapter 4 restarted ?
    thank you
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    edited 18.12.2017
    And so it begins.... AGAIN...not only did it  end a day early ( which we had already suspected would happen anyway). but  i suspect GG may try to stop event  even though there are those who have spent money to help team mates please note should you close santa's list again before it as officially ended i wand my money back! 
    Post edited by loron (GB1) on
Sign In to comment.