Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 15.12.2017
    Where is the button whether or not you want to join to that Christmas event? 
    It is a Christmas event without Christmas spirit: peace on Earth.
    It is absurd that you should put people from the coop, because you don't know whether they may or may not come. And thenumbers have to be scored are also absurdly high. It would be a fun event if you're not forced to harvest as much and you don't have to be afraid whether or not someone is coming.

Place such a button and lower the numbers, It can't be that difficult, can it?

It should be a fun  event and in this busy time everyone has also still to do more than just farming.

PEACE ON EARTH AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS. FOR EVERYONE

Gerelateerde afbeelding

• This is ridiculous!  I need to harvest 14,500 cherries. I can only produce 2300 in a 24hr period. That is only 1 of my items...  I also need OVER 8,000 wet pig feed (so obviously I must mass produce rutabagas AND 35,560 corn. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. the remaining are equally impossible.
    No thank you.
    NO.  THANK.   YOU.
    you list sounds a lot like mine need a bit more than you, so i agree how are we meant to grow corn and rutabagas to make wet pig feed.

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 15.12.2017
    So, here we are with another maintenance coming in. Third time is a charm right? Is this going to reset all the items on our Christmas lists yet again? This is utterly ridiculous!!!! The compensation you gave us was nothing. You didn't replace any where near the money value we have spent on the event, even for those who don't purchase gold. Now you're inevitably going to take even more with this maintenance. Why don't you just strip us of our reward boxes, gift boxes, and banks, and get it over with once and for all?

Okay, I have to apologize for this little tirade. Our lists did not change. I should have waited instead of reacting to game history.
    Post edited by jwllmsjnb (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @WascallyWabbit

From the bulletin:  "You will get new working copies of both decos - If you already had 1 or both of the decos, the old versions may no longer work correctly & may change to 0 happiness - This will NOT be fixed, but you can give them to Greta to be broken into deco parts." 

I can't speak for everyone else, but when the happiness value changed to 0, the deco part value changed to 1, so don't expect much in the way deco parts if you give them to Greta -- (although, what else are you going to do with them.)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    A thought - 4th Chapter is supposed to be the hardest.   I can only image what the insane amounts will be if Chapter 3 is already completely insane.

Yes I understand our co-op members can help us after they finish their list but who is going to help them finish their list if these numbers are so insane across the board?  
  • So, here we are with another maintenance coming in. Third time is a charm right? Is this going to reset all the items on our Christmas lists yet again? This is utterly ridiculous!!!! The compensation you gave us was nothing. You didn't replace any where near the money value we have spent on the event, even for those who don't purchase gold. Now you're inevitably going to take even more with this maintenance. Why don't you just strip us of our reward boxes, gift boxes, and banks, and get it over with once and for all?

If the list changes AGAIN I will not participate and will suggest to my coop member that they do the same. Already struggling to fill the outrageous orders, lost progress when the list reset the first time. Not acceptable if it happens again.
  • Hello :-)

Its my first post. I pushed a button on my farm and it brought me here.

Is this game verry hard?

Ive only payed it for 1 Month now but its so confuzing sometimes.

WFD
    Compensation package arrived -- but without decos to replace the 0 happiness ones.  No big deal to me, but just letting you know.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.12.2017
    Hello :-)

Its my first post. I pushed a button on my farm and it brought me here.

Is this game verry hard?

Ive only payed it for 1 Month now but its so confuzing sometimes.

WFD
    Welcome to the forum!  :)  The game of Big Farm isn't hard, but there's a lot to learn and requires a great deal of patience. Here's a link to the site of CrazyBigfarm55 that contains tons of useful information about the game.http://crazybigfarm.tk     You can also ask any questions you have here in our forum.  :)

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) -- read his/her name carefully.  LOL!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @artful (US1) Obviously a variation of  "hu flung poo".  :D
    @artful (US1) Obviously a variation of  "hu flung poo".  :D
    LOL!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 15.12.2017
    GGS is out with the flu !

ok thanks for my 2 Santa decos - finally - can't place them as yet to check happiness

no boosters working but appeared to receive 4 gold boxes and at least 200 seaweed feed (today) - haven't' checked for anything else. 

Do we have comments yet on the broken timer for the Santa list?

Yes co-op can help but every one's list is way out of wack  so they will have the resources to finish their lists in order to help with everyone else's? 

3 items on my Santa list could only be advanced with gold and they are on my FF + 4k cow feed - do not see a 25% reduction in items  only a 30%+ reduction in time to complete basically an all gold event - I remember last year you could purchase the decos on a failed finish (even if you completed your list) for huge amounts of gold

I guess GGS is the one that needs the compensation because this is just a not-so-new way to get players to buy gold for cute & and (so far) one-of-a-kind but very low level decos

Big Farm's game needs to be changed:

Back to Nature back instead of Asian event

Mobbed Mods vs players:

Yup it's Christmas!! Have fun!!

Still no decos here. :(
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    A little surprise when trying to dismantle unwanted decoration.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    For those of you that have actually seen the show "Gold Rush" GGS currently reminds me of the crew run by Todd Hoffman. They promise so much but fail most of the time and occasionally when there's a season they do deliver it is followed up by complete and utter failure the following one because they dreamt too big and chased too much gold.

I appreciate the double compensation package though, can we ditch the Xmas list event and continue repeating that same compensation package every week leading up to Christmas???  :p
  • M. Earwwood (US1)M. Earwwood (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 19.12.2017

Well Fat lotta good that did me!!

I got the compensation package.. Need over 20k eggs for my Christmas list, I try using seaweed feed on Ducks & Chicks.  After 3 times I get an error: Attention...There aren't enough items available.  Blah..Blah..Blah  

Same Thing Different Day!!

After reading the "heartfelt apology" I thought things would be better.  Wrong!!

I have gotten so fed up w/GGS, I really don't want to do any of the coop events.

That's not fair to my coop. And I do love everybody in my coop!!

At one time I did enjoy the CC, but NOT when it comes every 2 weeks!!

Post edited by M. Earwwood (US1) on
    Ok GGS, enough is enough.  You throw the goldfish event at us which requires the mill to make flakes and goldfish. Then you throw Satan's List  at us that needs the mill to make THOUSANDS of cow feed.  And to top it all off you throw the CC at us which needs the mill for missions.  I am assuming you are expecting us to pay gold to FF something.  Well I am done playing your sick Push for Gold game and will be sure to use no more gold on any of these events.   Over 10,000 wheat??? Tell me how I am supposed to grow that much wheat if my fields are busy with the CC missions or trying to grow cabbage, or corn, or wildflowers for the goldfish event.  Give us a break already, it is the holidays season. And we can expect next week to be even harder???
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Ok GGS, enough is enough.  You throw the goldfish event at us which requires the mill to make flakes and goldfish. Then you throw Satan's List  at us that needs the mill to make THOUSANDS of cow feed.  And to top it all off you throw the CC at us which needs the mill for missions.  I am assuming you are expecting us to pay gold to FF something.  Well I am done playing your sick Push for Gold game and will be sure to use no more gold on any of these events.   Over 10,000 wheat??? Tell me how I am supposed to grow that much wheat if my fields are busy with the CC missions or trying to grow cabbage, or corn, or wildflowers for the goldfish event.  Give us a break already, it is the holidays season. And we can expect next week to be even harder???
    So well formulated!
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Did anyone other than me loose day 13 on the reindeer event?

I found all 3 hidden in the snow then well and behold the next day after the tree came back they are gone and I am being asked to pay gold for them.

As usual I sent in a support ticket and they are the same great help they always are no picture showing you had it to bad.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    ok my 4 gold boxes changed to 2 after a refresh decided to open them and not let them disappear - wasn't much 3 gold flower seeds and 2 seaweed ferts - very disappointing - game keeps crashing and i don't really have time today so have not looked at anything else obviously no happy hour - pretty nuts to do a CC with this List for the co-op to fill overall most of this is on ignore any CC points, gold fish and list will just be w/e if and when I play - going to be a no-effort effort - and will not spend  or purchase any gold

I found all 3 hidden in the snow then well and behold the next day after the tree came back they are gone and I am being asked to pay gold for them.

As usual I sent in a support ticket and they are the same great help they always are no picture showing you had it to bad.
    It was most likely a reset of the task and not your rewards unless you finished the task within 5 minutes of the server crash.  Your rewards should still be in inventory.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

It was most likely a reset of the task and not your rewards unless you finished the task within 5 minutes of the server crash.  Your rewards should still be in inventory.
    what I am worried about is last year if you missed a day you lost out n the end of the month reward. So with day 13 having been taken away with the hot fix am I going to be penalized?

I should not have to pay gold to complete the day because of a GGS error.  As for the 3 lucky coins I could care less about them I want the deco for completing each day.
  • Rmaybe (US1)Rmaybe (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 15.12.2017

what I am worried about is last year if you missed a day you lost out n the end of the month reward. So with day 13 having been taken away with the hot fix am I going to be penalized?

I should not have to pay gold to complete the day because of a GGS error.  As for the 3 lucky coins I could care less about them I want the deco for completing each day.
    I wasn't playing last year. If that happens his year I will lose it too because I did day one but then there was a hotfix and the next day it said I didn't do it and to pay gold for it. I figured I had already gotten it so I just ignored that... I am not paying gold for something I did and didn't get credit for because they reset with a hotfix... this is ridiculous. I did see where some people got day 1 twice but that was not until it already told me I had to buy it. If I had know to go get it again after the hotfix I would have done that...
    Also, my day 13 messed up too but it shows completed even though I never got the chance to search. As soon as I opened it and tried to start, It just showed checked off. Others in my co-op experienced the same thing. I am not real worried about the gift as it was nothing to write home about, just saying there has been some problems with the advent calendar

I do not believe there is an end of the month reward.  It is simply the Advent calendar, 1 task per day with a reward. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

I do not believe there is an end of the month reward.  It is simply the Advent calendar, 1 task per day with a reward. 
    Correct, there's no special reward for getting "All" of the rewards like there is for the mushroom hunts.  It's just a different reward every day, and if you get them all, good for you. If you miss one, no big deal, you just lose that one day's reward.

And like you say, even if the task got relocked after you collected them, the original items should still be in inventory.
    @Southern (US1)   Thanks for verifying, it has been a year so I could have possibly been wrong.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    i still have hopes that ggs will do another hotfix and extend chapter 3 to the full 6days that it needs to have..
  • goldfish, again one with low prizes, in relation to efforts

just an event with worse and it's childcare day event - people can spend millions without
    : quite a lot in return ..
      but they will get the credit, but it can not be used on the farm for anything
      3 worst must be Christmas tree, work for a week for a +40 deko .. no thanks
      +40 I was pleased at level 25 for such a deko
    your prizes in terms of time / gold and low rewards

In any event, I will never collect 160,000 apples and 15,000 chicken feeds in 3 days
      for Christmas tree, even if I'm here 24 hours
      and I do not use gold and seaweed to get a +40 deko, those who use gold and seaweed on it is very crazy
      get bigfarm-reward work better .or you looose players in the events
  • uldfisk  , igen et med lave præmier , i forhold til indsats

kun et event med dårligere og det er børnehjælps dag  eventet - der kan folk bruge millioner uden
    : ret meget til gengæld.. 
     men æren får de da , -men den kan bare ikke bruges på farmen til noget som helst 
     3 værste må være juletræet , arbejde i en uge for en +40 deko .. nej tak
     +40 var jeg glad for på level 25 for sådan en deko 
    jeres præmier i forhold til tidsforbrug /guld -tang  og  lave rewards

jeg får i al fald never  samlet 160.000 æbler og 15.000 hønsefoder på 3 dage
     til juletræet , selv ikke hvis jeg er her 24 timer
     og jeg  bruger  ikke guld og tang for at få en +40 deko, dem der bruger guld og tang på det  er godt  crazy  
     fat det bigfarm-reward work better  .or you looose players in the events 
Sign In to comment.