Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• I was wondering if anyone was experiencing their compensation items disappearing from their accounts. Four people within our corp, including myself have logged out, an returned to find that the products we did not use was no longer there. I cleaned out my chrome cookies, and everything hoping it was a glitch. Though, now that it has happened to more then myself, I am dumbfounded.

LollyPops

Deputy of farm addicts
  • I was wondering if anyone was experiencing their compensation items disappearing from their accounts. Four people within our corp, including myself have logged out, an returned to find that the products we did not use was no longer there. I cleaned out my chrome cookies, and everything hoping it was a glitch. Though, now that it has happened to more then myself, I am dumbfounded.

LollyPops

Deputy of farm addicts
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3754838/#Comment_3754838

Yesterday's compensation failed for a lot of players, so it will be given again today.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Where is cc what time is it to start the event
  • The lack of CURRENT, updated information regarding the next/imminent CC is both frustrating and disappointing.  The CC wheel is active, as are the twins, but no CC tent.  The latest dispatch from GGS tells us, "...  the CC timer will be removed and reactivated tomorrow once this process is done (around noon, early afternoon)."  Well, it is after 3:30pm CET.  Is the CC happening or not?  We don't expect the Merry band at GGS to work through the night, but as Leader it would be nice to have something a bit more concrete to tell my team.

Barry
    Grade A Prime
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The lack of CURRENT, updated information regarding the next/imminent CC is both frustrating and disappointing.  The CC wheel is active, as are the twins, but no CC tent.  The latest dispatch from GGS tells us, "...  the CC timer will be removed and reactivated tomorrow once this process is done (around noon, early afternoon)."  Well, it is after 3:30pm CET.  Is the CC happening or not?  We don't expect the Merry band at GGS to work through the night, but as Leader it would be nice to have something a bit more concrete to tell my team.

Barry
    Grade A Prime
    The latest from the bulletin  is "within the next few hours."  Frustrating, I know, but as they themselves don't know when exactly as they are dealing with a hot fix for several issues, they probably have nothing more concrete to relay to the mods. That's just the way it is, sometimes. :(
  • I'm just glad they keep trying and it does become very disappointing with the glitches, though as a gamer I can understand things happening. This was suppose to be my relaxing game, aside all the FPS games I play.  :p:(
  • CC strating and coops are in right leagaue is nice but quite many of us are fustrated about amounts what Santa Claus is asking. Any correction to this?. Did I understood right that we get HH to help with lists, I havent seen any?

Have a nice weekend!
  • Could someone please point me to where I can find the list of items that we were compensated?  I'm wanting to check and make sure that I got everything as I thought we were suppose to have gotten an Apple Orchard of some sort but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe someone coujld tell me where I would find that please.  Thxbia
    Could someone please point me to where I can find the list of items that we were compensated?  I'm wanting to check and make sure that I got everything as I thought we were suppose to have gotten an Apple Orchard of some sort but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe someone coujld tell me where I would find that please.  Thxbia
    See CM_Hunter's apology in the announcements.  You'll find the list there. :)

Could someone please point me to where I can find the list of items that we were compensated?  I'm wanting to check and make sure that I got everything as I thought we were suppose to have gotten an Apple Orchard of some sort but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe someone coujld tell me where I would find that please.  Thxbia
    Here ya go:

Every player will also receive the following package:

- Snowbound chicken coop skin
    - Snowbound simple house skin
    - 500 x Decoration parts
    - 30 x Seaweed humus
    - 100 x Seaweed Fertiliser
    - 100 x Seaweed feed

And for the ranking issues with the Cooperative Hard Work Event every player will receive:

- 2 x Gold mystery boxes
    - 1 x Free range cowshed skin
    - 1 x Free range pigsty skin
    - 1 x Cooperative apple orchard
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

Artmaker GB1Artmaker (GB1) Posts: 762

WHAT happened  to my barn ??? I bought a snowy barn that just suited the sunny winter light on my farm but now my roof is reflecting a nighty gloomy side of winter that is the 20 other hours where the sun is not reaching the horizon in my part of the world...and i obviously don't want on my farm. Furthermore it dose not match the rest of my winter decor ,not even the new stuff ...skins ,i got ,as a part of the compensation... THANK YOU for that btw  3...back to subject ;  This transformation happened after 1. fix the other day .
    CAN I PLEASE GET MY ORIGINAL SNOWY BARN BACK ????????????

Mine did the same thing.  I just set it to the normal barn look.  I got enough snow outside right now.  Yuck.

Awww Artmaker i'm sorry to hear !
    BUT despite arthritis and decreasing mobility I LOVE SNOW...fortunate when living very north of the equator :smiley:  There will always be a snown in corner in my farm world :blush:  
    May Your stove keep You warm all winter Artmaker  <3
    Oh I'm warm, till I have to go walk the dog.  That's about all the snow I care for.  Oh yea it's pretty, ooooh.
    Until you have to drive in the slop on roads this ignorant state does not properly take care of and drivers who are too busy texting to notice they are in the oncoming lane.   
    December actually isn't too bad.  It's still just barely below freezing.   It's Jan and Feb I dread.  Too darn cold, snow snow snow snow.  The plows build up a nice ice wall right at the end of the driveway.   Oh yea, great fun. NOT.  

Anyway back to the game,   
    I did put my snow houses skins up, but they look so out of place being the only two buildings with snow.
    A whole snow farm package would be a nice prize.  Click one button and have ALL your buildings change to snow covered ones.  Now THAT might be worth all the work of this Christmas event huh?  

I got my compensation package today, and a blue cert. Thank you GG.
    Now… WHERE is this coop apple orchard?  I have no clue where to find it.  Checked inventory, checked under build menus.  Is it just a skin?  I didn't look there, just started apples too.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 15.12.2017
    The cooperative apple orchad available under themed buildings on your main farm. You need to go to main farm then open your inventory first before you see the co-op apple orchad under themed buildings. 
  • That's what I'd like to know also.  WHERE is the coop apple orchard?  I've looked every where and can't seem to find it.  Please n thxbia
    That's what I'd like to know also.  WHERE is the coop apple orchard?  I've looked every where and can't seem to find it.  Please n thxbia
    It should be under your "themed buildings" tab from the inventory menu at the bottom of your screen.
  • Could someone please point me to where I can find the list of items that we were compensated?  I'm wanting to check and make sure that I got everything as I thought we were suppose to have gotten an Apple Orchard of some sort but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe someone coujld tell me where I would find that please.  Thxbia
    Here ya go:

Every player will also receive the following package:

- Snowbound chicken coop skin
    - Snowbound simple house skin
    - 500 x Decoration parts
    - 30 x Seaweed humus
    - 100 x Seaweed Fertiliser
    - 100 x Seaweed feed

And for the ranking issues with the Cooperative Hard Work Event every player will receive:

- 2 x Gold mystery boxes
    - 1 x Free range cowshed skin
    - 1 x Free range pigsty skin
    - 1 x Cooperative apple orchard
    TY Artful
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    We are sorry to see, that once again CC is announcet to start soon.
    CC and X-mastrea do not go together well, for most of us. We wouldn´t mind, to see CC being droppet for this week.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Where to find coop apple orchard:

Skins such as the free range or snowbound can be found by clicking on the building you want to use the skin on and then clicking on the paint can.  Be careful not to place the skins that cost gold. If you have the skin in your inventory there will be a hand with x1 next to it. 
  • Where to find coop apple orchard:

Skins such as the free range or snowbound can be found by clicking on the building you want to use the skin on and then clicking on the paint can.  Be careful not to place the skins that cost gold. If you have the skin in your inventory there will be a hand with x1 next to it. 
    Ty and also thx to artful.  I thought I looked there but I'll look again once I get back and log back on.   :smile:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.12.2017
    Here's the page that Shay1968 was referring to.....

There's probably gonna be some unhappy players who BUY a snowskin by mistake.  :(
    Thank you so much for posting that @farmerjohn 22 (US1) so people will see the difference and be more aware of it. 
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    2 things.  First, why do I have to log in 3 separate times in order to actually post in this forum?  Ridiculous.  Second, why are we getting "Cooperative points" as prizes in the Coop Championship?  We are not in a WWC, so these prizes are absolutely useless!!!  I can't believe it is that hard to check prize lists for events before you start the events to make sure the prizes are relevant.  But it must be terribly difficult, since it happens all the time....
  • Rmaybe (US1)Rmaybe (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 15.12.2017
    I was wondering if anyone was experiencing their compensation items disappearing from their accounts. Four people within our corp, including myself have logged out, an returned to find that the products we did not use was no longer there. I cleaned out my chrome cookies, and everything hoping it was a glitch. Though, now that it has happened to more then myself, I am dumbfounded.

LollyPops

Deputy of farm addicts
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3754838/#Comment_3754838

Yesterday's compensation failed for a lot of players, so it will be given again today.
    My co-op apple orchard is not there even today in one of my farms. My other farm shows three...
    Now it magically showed up after moving from the GF and back to my main farm... crazy game...
    Post edited by Rmaybe (US1) on
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Now I am getting messages saying that my barn is full (when it is not) and I cannot make wet pig feed until I sell some product.  But it does not bring up the screen to sell anything.  It just says "barn full, sell some product".  When I go to the Farm Management page to try to sell wet pig feed, there is no sell button there.  So FRUSTRATING!  So now I have to harvest pigs and use wet pig feed until the game decides I am allowed to make more. 
  • Big Farm team, I have received 2 lots of compensation.  Was this intended?  I was very surprised not to find any comment about that here.  Everybody is very quick to say when they don't get their rewards so why haven't they told the team about this latest glitch?
    Big Farm team, I have received 2 lots of compensation.  Was this intended?  I was very surprised not to find any comment about that here.  Everybody is very quick to say when they don't get their rewards so why haven't they told the team about this latest glitch?
    Not a glitch.  It was announced and discussed a great deal.
  • Ok thanks for that .  Sorry I missed that discussion.  I for one am very appreciative.
    Ok thanks for that .  Sorry I missed that discussion.  I for one am very appreciative.
    Me, too.  Very happy with the apple orchards especially.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I have a few things still glitchy here and there but I can live with that. Thank you for the Compensation packages, very helpful at this time.
    Hi @CuddlyFoxes, Can we please have an update on what is going on with the Architect.  Has GGS forgotten to send him with all the recent chaos?   Is he broken?  If Steve is broken can the team remove the architect requirement for upgrading.  

• Some farms are showing 'Big Farm Test Server' when they are not actually on there.
Sign In to comment.