Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    NO !!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 15.12.2017
    If I noticed, only phase 1 that DIDN'T adjusted in Christmas Preparations.

Re-check the announcement might do some good.
  • Why is the time so short for the Santa list? last time we had 5 days, I log in and now there are only 3 days
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I see the CC symbol has gone from my farm, hope that means they've withdrawn it.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Why is the time so short for the Santa list? last time we had 5 days, I log in and now there are only 3 days
    started a day later than promised
  • @Tinzen (SKN1)  TY I guess that is why we were compensated, In my case, I would say very well from my 2 gold chests. I hope the workers know there will be no eating or sleeping to try and help Santa get done on time. 
  • @CuddlyFoxes  Are we suppose to put in a ticket for this or will they just fix all of it tomorrow?
    @kerrbear (US1) The team will work on the issues tomorrow so no need to contact support right now.
    @CuddlyFoxes  Some of us don't have the skins at all.
    @artful (US1) We're aware that for some players all of the skins have disappeared but not everyone was affected in the same way so we need to get all the information we can for the team to get everyone fixed. :)
    Prizes….  BUG… (no shocker here.)  

Got 4 gold boxes in my international farm.   Opened two.
    Got a blue cert and a bunch of tokens.  Thanks!  

And then a big fat error.  Can't get the other two.

I could not open my mystery boxes! Do I go ahead and submit it to support?
    @Artmaker (GB1) @FarmerCli (US1) There were only 2 mystery boxes given in the compensation today but due to a display issue more were shown than what you actually have, which is why you're getting the error. This issue only seems to affect players that have boosters running (e.g. Twice the experience booster).
    elb (GB1) said:
    I see the CC symbol has gone from my farm, hope that means they've withdrawn it.
    @elb (GB1) The CC teaser was removed until the team can resolve the issues tomorrow. You can read more about it HERE.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    hey guys try this for the skins: Open paint bucket & it offers you to buy but click the other tab & then the paint tab again & the skin shows up as 1 & able to place.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    hey guys try this for the skins: Open paint bucket & it offers you to buy but click the other tab & then the paint tab again & the skin shows up as 1 & able to place.
    Didn't work for me.  Some got the skins, some didn't.  I'm glad it worked for you.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 15.12.2017
    @CuddlyFoxes

Thanks for the reply, I'll log into those other farms in a minute.  Meanwhile, I know both my us and international farms got a gift package when I logged in.  The gold boxes plus a whole bunch of other stuff including a few new decos.   BUT this farm, I never saw any gift package.   The gold treasure boxes were just in my inventory, and I just checked a chicken coop, the winter skin is there. I don't know if or how many seaweed and so on I got because I wasn't sure what I had stashed already.   And there are no decos like the other two got.

Did this just not go out to the UK yet?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    And I hate to say it, but unless the Devs or Mods confirm that the timer bug has been fixed, where the event is resetting at MIDNIGHT SERVER TIME instead of Midnight CET like the current timer says (on US1 anyway), I'm warning my Co-Op that most likely, Chapter 3 is going to end at MIDNIGHT Sunday (instead of 5pm Monday).

Chapter 1 ended 16 or 17 hours earlier than the clock said they would, as we discussed when this happened to Chapter 1.  Wabbit posted on the issue here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3737879/#Comment_3737879

So unless @WascallyWabbit or @CuddlyFoxes can confirm that the timer bug has been fixed, I'm not going to rely on the timer.

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

Was it announced that the week 3 will last only 4 days? 25% off the products is not something if we have 25% time less to fill the list
    exactly and i have 3 items from the FF alone + cow feed
    also those 3 items from the FF... did I mention they are gold only items? no sparkles or ferts to be used there .... no surprise

• WHAT happened  to my barn ??? I bought a snowy barn that just suited the sunny winter light on my farm but now my roof is reflecting a nighty gloomy side of winter that is the 20 other hours where the sun is not reaching the horizon in my part of the world...and i obviously don't want on my farm. Furthermore it dose not match the rest of my winter decor ,not even the new stuff ...skins ,i got ,as a part of the compensation... THANK YOU for that btw  <3 ...back to subject ;  This transformation happened after 1. fix the other day .
    CAN I PLEASE GET MY ORIGINAL SNOWY BARN BACK ????????????

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

WHAT happened  to my barn ??? I bought a snowy barn that just suited the sunny winter light on my farm but now my roof is reflecting a nighty gloomy side of winter that is the 20 other hours where the sun is not reaching the horizon in my part of the world...and i obviously don't want on my farm. Furthermore it dose not match the rest of my winter decor ,not even the new stuff ...skins ,i got ,as a part of the compensation... THANK YOU for that btw  <3 ...back to subject ;  This transformation happened after 1. fix the other day .

Mine did the same thing.  I just set it to the normal barn look.  I got enough snow outside right now.  Yuck.
  • Rmaybe (US1)Rmaybe (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 15.12.2017
    I have items on Santa's list that are impossible for me to fill myself and other members of my co-op have the same problem. If this is fixed tomorrow will we lose all the work we did today? The only way I can get enough essence of lavender is to use gold to speed it up. Was this the intention of the team? Another member of my co-op has the same problem with their FF item...
    I have items on Santa's list that are impossible for me to fill myself and other members of my co-op have the same problem. If this is fixed tomorrow will we lose all the work we did today? The only way I can get enough essence of lavender is to use gold to speed it up. Was this the intention of the team? Another member of my co-op has the same problem with their FF item...
    This is why some coops are skipping this event and just having a stress-free holiday.  Honestly, look at the final reward, should you be so lucky to win it.  Worth it?
    BF survey today's inbox....  so ironic 
  • I have items on Santa's list that are impossible for me to fill myself and other members of my co-op have the same problem. If this is fixed tomorrow will we lose all the work we did today? The only way I can get enough essence of lavender is to use gold to speed it up. Was this the intention of the team? Another member of my co-op has the same problem with their FF item...
    This is why some coops are skipping this event and just having a stress-free holiday.  Honestly, look at the final reward, should you be so lucky to win it.  Worth it?
    -We wanted to work together and play it. It wasn't about the value of the prize... We did consider not playing but some like this event and want to try. I believe they made an error here and meant it to be more fair but failed to take in to consideration the reduced time for chapter 3. I do understand this is yet another error by the team but I am not ready to stop playing or trying...

-We wanted to work together and play it. It wasn't about the value of the prize... We did consider not playing but some like this event and want to try. I believe they made an error here and meant it to be more fair but failed to take in to consideration the reduced time for chapter 3. I do understand this is yet another error by the team but I am not ready to stop playing or trying...
    I understand, hence "this is why some coops are skipping the event" ...  some, not all ,,, 
    the Santa list decos when placed for members in our coop don't seem to reflect the correct happiness as shown per compensation package 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Camping?  Shouldn't the Asia event have been next?  We just did Camping last week.
    Yup, should have been Asia.

They make it very difficult to keep an up to date calendar. *Sigh*
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I didn't surprised because the new theme event have a chance to 'interrupt' the existing ones. Just to know if this themed event is chosen intentionally or just for insult.
    Camping?  Shouldn't the Asia event have been next?  We just did Camping last week.
    well "camping" got interrupted for me so i couldn't finish - wish it would pick up where it left off 
    It scares me a little that the Co-Op Wheel of Fortune and the Twins are already running. 

Is the CC running in the background already, and we just can't see the tent in the parking lot?

Usually all three things are tied together.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 15.12.2017
    And I hate to say it, but unless the Devs or Mods confirm that the timer bug has been fixed, where the event is resetting at MIDNIGHT SERVER TIME instead of Midnight CET like the current timer says (on US1 anyway), I'm warning my Co-Op that most likely, Chapter 3 is going to end at MIDNIGHT Sunday (instead of 5pm Monday).

Chapter 1 ended 16 or 17 hours earlier than the clock said they would, as we discussed when this happened to Chapter 1.  Wabbit posted on the issue here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3737879/#Comment_3737879

So unless @WascallyWabbit or @CuddlyFoxes can confirm that the timer bug has been fixed, I'm not going to rely on the timer.

What worries me most is:
    - we were very excited when reading that the amounts in 2nd phase would be decreased with 25%; but the 1st phase still shows overwhelming amounts on our list! How to reach 2nd phase???
    - only 3 (+ 12 hours) days left for Chapter 3 ... so how is this fair?

This means this Christmas Prep Event can only be completed when using huge amounts of gold!

Santa's List 2015 was great, best event ever! Santa's List 2016 sadly got (once again) a competitive character - but worked fine and was still doable with lots of efforts, humus + 'gifts' from the twins .... but this year the amounts required are insurmountable high and now the 3rd Chapter has been shortened in days also!

What do I tell my coop members?

Don't get me wrong: the post from CM Hunter is highly appreciated and we are very grateful for the compensations - but I'm just lost when it comes to this Christmas Event. One would think that at least once a year - during festive times where we talk about peace and togetherness - GGS would launch an event which brings nothing but fun & joy and is at least doable for all players!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192

Now for my 2C worth:: Thank you for the compensation.. I hope that BF will have fewer bugs in the future:-) 

• Artmaker GB1Artmaker (GB1) Posts: 762

WHAT happened  to my barn ??? I bought a snowy barn that just suited the sunny winter light on my farm but now my roof is reflecting a nighty gloomy side of winter that is the 20 other hours where the sun is not reaching the horizon in my part of the world...and i obviously don't want on my farm. Furthermore it dose not match the rest of my winter decor ,not even the new stuff ...skins ,i got ,as a part of the compensation... THANK YOU for that btw  3...back to subject ;  This transformation happened after 1. fix the other day .

Mine did the same thing.  I just set it to the normal barn look.  I got enough snow outside right now.  Yuck.

Awww Artmaker i'm sorry to hear !
    BUT despite arthritis and decreasing mobility I LOVE SNOW...fortunate when living very north of the equator :smiley:  There will always be a snown in corner in my farm world :blush:  
    May Your stove keep You warm all winter Artmaker  <3
  • i and my coop members did not get the chapter 1 deco (elves workbench)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.